Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Approved by Earthworm
Sign-Ups
Round 1
Round 2

Notices:
Despite the extension I gave, most of the extensions I gave Round 2 were incomplete. If your match was still incomplete, then I have penalized you as many of these matches were matches in which both opponents had similar levels of activity and a 6-0 would be unlikely. Therefore, penalties were imposed depending on the level. This system does not apply for Rounds 1 and 2 if you were active and EITHER your opponent explicitly stated he forfeited (before I gave the extension) OR if you got at least one match done. It will apply for the rest of the tournament. This is the activity policy:
  • If your match was unable to be done, but both opponents were actively trying, it was coin flipped. The winner advanced while suffering the loss of two pokemon, randomly selected with a RNG and made sure that the pokemon was somewhat competitively viable.
  • If your match was unable to be done, but both opponents were inactive, it was coin flipped. The winner advanced while suffering the loss of three pokemon, randomly selected with a RNG and made sure that the pokemon was somewhat competitively viable.
  • If a player has minimal activity and advances to the next round (not via coinflip), the player will lose two pokemon, randomly selected with a RNG and made sure that the pokemon was somewhat competitively viable.
  • If a player shows a lot of activity and his opponent shows minimal activity or his opponent declares a forfeit before I grant an extension, then the active player or player who did not forfeit will advance and no penalty will be imposed.
Regarding the banlist, the banlist is frozen. No suspect voting ability will have any influence on this tourney. Regardless of the outcome, Thundurus, Deoxys-S, Volcarona, Dragonite, and Excadrill are OU and will be allowed in the remainder of the tournament unless you have already lost it.

Regarding Dream World Abilities, if a pokemon’s dream world ability becomes released during the middle of a tournament, it will not be allowed during the round it was released in, but will be available the round after it was released. That being said, Sableye, Volbeat, and Alakzam are allowed in the tournament with their Dream World Abilities.

While you battle, you must follow these rules:
Here are the rules that are also in place specifically posted:
  • The OU Ban List will be frozen at the time of the tournament's inception.
  • All logs must be sent to Steven Snype.
  • Once a pokemon dies in any battle for the tournament, you may no longer use this pokemon for the rest of the tournament.
    Ex: Tito vs uragg: Tito uses Staraptor, Cloyster, Arcanine, Tropius, Jellicent, and Snorlax. Tito 5-0's uragg while losing only Snorlax. Tito is not allowed to use Snorlax for the rest of the tournament. Tito is free to use Staraptor, Cloyster, Arcanine, Tropius, and Jellicent in whatever round he feels like, provided they do not die before then. Tito then gets 6-0'd next round by reyscarface.
  • For the above reason, logs must be sent. It does not matter if only one of you sends it. However, if I only get one log, I will be making decisions based on the log, not on anything else. If your opponent decides to lie and you don't send in a log to prove it, I will have no way of knowing and make my decision accordingly. That being said, I do not want to hear any complaint that you lost mons you shouldn't have. Any matter with forged logs will be taken to the TDs.
  • I will be keeping track of who lost which mons in a GoogleDoc Spreadsheet. Each round will contain a list of who lost which mons and the spreadsheet link will be posted.
  • As far as pokemon with alternate forms are concerned, you can use a different form of them provided that they are different stat-wise. EG: If Rotom-Wash dies, you can use Rotom-Cut since they have different typings and movepools. If Gastrodon-West dies, you cannot use Gastrodon-East since the difference between the forms is purely aesthetic. If Deo-S dies, you can use Deo-D since stat distribution is different. Feel free to use Basculin-Pin if Basculin-Normal dies.

The Cemetery

1. Iconic -- Latios Tornadus Politoed Thundurus
3. Heist -- Nidoqueen Blissey Tangrowth
4. Lamppost – Dugtrio Scizor Dragonite Conkledurr Politoed
10. badabing -- Tyranitar Celebi Rotom-W Skarmory
12. idiotfrommars -- Metagross
26. JabbaTheGriffin -- Machamp Alakazam Jellicent Dugtrio Blissey
28. The Kyle -- Dugtrio Darmanitan Venusaur
29. Pedrock-- Skarmory
30. Pride-- Gliscor Thundurus Starmie
33. undisputed -- None
35. elDino -- Claydol Tangela Gyarados Latias Heatran
40. Mithril -- Scizor Politoed Tornadus Gastrodon Celebi
45. HBK -- Tentacruel Ferrothorn Starmie Quagsire Infernape
48. Krack -- Heatran Gastrodon
49. Malekith -- Aerodactyl
53. zdrup15 -- Ferrothorn Politoed Weavile Xatu
58. Cristal -- Deoxys-S Haxorus Terrakion Scizor Scrafty Rotom-W Jirachi
59. Taylor -- Thundurus Jirachi Abomasnow Mamoswine Starmie Excadrill
61. Agammemnon -- None
63. TheMasterOfOz -- Dugtrio Ninetales
65. BKC -- Forretress
69. kael -- Krookodile Gengar
74. zarator -- Politoed Azelf
85. EspyJoel --Tyranitar Conkledurr
86. HR. -- Jirachi Mew
89. obina. -- Slowking Dugtrio Donphan
91. Alice -- Haxorus Mamoswine Espeon
96. Shun DK – None.
110. Nachos -- Politoed Jirachi Tentacruel Bronzong
123. Bloo -- Tyranitar Shaymin Infernape Bronzong Heatran
125. TheFourthChaser -- Politoed
128. H-C – None.

45. HBK vs 4. Lamppost
28. The Kyle vs 59. Taylor
33. undisputed vs 30. Pride
96. Shun DK vs 125. TheFourthChaser
110. Nachos vs 65. BKC
1. Iconic vs 61. Agammemnon
40. Mithril vs 58. Cristal
63. ShakeItUp vs 86. HR.
128. H-C vs 12. idiotfrommars
89. obina. vs 74. zarator
91. Alice vs 85. EspyJoel
123. Bloo vs 26. JabbaTheGriffin
48. Krack vs 3. Heist
35. elDino vs 69. kael
10. badabing vs 53. zdrup15
49. Malekith vs 29. Pedrock

Round 3 Deadline: Oct 14, 2011 11:59:59 PM Oct 17, 2011 4:00 PM EDT (GMT -4:00)

If I have made a mistake, please notify me ASAP so I can fix it.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Won against Lamppost in a close game.We both forgot to save the log but he'll confirm I lost Mienshao,Rotom-W,Slowbro,Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)