The Ghosting Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
luck posted that the game was lost for them at a certain point and our intense deliberations in ghosting caused luck to understand that sleep > pokemon, especially at 4 am for him. he posted that his team forfeited.

(21:55:47) LuckOverSkill forfeited against LizardMan.

gg with most of the game though :)

Bloo

Banned deucer.

Yeah, I have shinycarletto's Skype for some reason. Anyway, I'm working something out with kuja20.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
left on my own, crashed off a server despite choosing a smaller capicity for fear neither opp. will dc but yeah...

Alice

The worst taste in music
Something fishy did happen indeed... but I believe we had the game anyway. GG

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Uhh yes we did, since everyone is supposed to ghost, lets tell everyone how was the game when a dumbass made the server crash.

You had a Gliscor with ~70% (with its flyging jewel) and a Rotom with 36%, and we had SR up, Gliscor was on field at +2.
We had a Tyra Scarf, a Starmie (10%) with Scald and Psyshock, a 100% 252/220+ Skarmory and a ~75 % Celebi with Recover and Perish Song, we didn't have any kind of layer on our field, Skarmory was on the field.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lol, i'm dumbfounded. I think Taylor knows that barring some incredible hax, their team had no shot. Were talking a double acro crit on skarm (assuming whirlwind misses) + starmie missing scald.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i said i still had a chance but that was it..

i was more pissed at the d/c lack of support and how the battle went after so-and-so.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
i said i still had a chance but that was it..

i was more pissed at the d/c lack of support and how the battle went after so-and-so.
We know bud, we are more or less dumbfounded at M Dragon not even attending his own players match, and then posting lol. You're good dude.

edit: gg to you too!

I won vs. Nachos. gg.
We all got high.
edit: also, I didn't realize that it was a tournament match until I already won the game...so I didnt save logs >_<
if some1 else has them they can pm them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)