THE GREATEST MATCH EVER. Melee at Flying Spaghetti Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Guys I have this arena. Which is stupid. Crazy stupid. But I'm crazy, and want to try this out for fun. I will be the ref of this stupidity. And I want four people to go at this. This will be intense.

Field Type: The FSM loves all the pokemon

Complexity: Intense

Format: All formats and sexual orientations are accepted

Traits:
Infatuation can be used by all types regardless of egg group and gender, because the is accepting of all sexual orientations

All water type attacks are given an added 10% Chance to confuse as all water in the arena comes from the beer volcano.

All orders must be given in pirate speech and offenders shall be assualted by the FSM. (Ref decides what Happens)

At the end of any Given round the FSM can do one or many things, The ref will roll RNG 1-5 and thats how many effects will be used. He will Then RNG what effects will occur. (Repeats effects allowed)

1) The Fsm himself comes and assaults one, the other, or all (rng) of the players. He attacks them with Divine Noodly Appendage! Coming from 3 atk/SpA (Depending on the lower stat)

The FSM said:
Divine Noodly Appendage The pokemon (or Creator) Uses a long stringy appendage to inflict a whole bunch of crazy ish on its target. (can target self for lols)
Freeze (10%)
Sleep (10%)
Removing Stat changes (20%)
Burn (10%)
Confusion (30%)
Healing Instead (50%)
Infatuation (70%)
Attack Power: 8 | Accuracy: ∞% | Energy Cost: 0 | Attack Type: Woah | Effect Chance: See above | Contact: Sexual | Typing: Typless | Priority: 0 | CT: Can't Used in a combo
2) A new stripper comes out of the factory and infatuates one of the pokemon (Slight Attraction)

3) The beer Volcano Erupts: Hitting all pokemon for 10 flat damage and intensely confusing all the pokemon

4) A real pirate shows up and gives you candy as all real pirates do +15Hp/EN

5) The School board of Kansas shows up and Disables the final move of all pokemon in the arena (If using a combo both parts are disabled)

6) The kiwi bird finally decides to Fly and all pokemon suddenly realize they can fly for the next round.

7) The FSM turns you into a platypus and you are too adorable to get hurt the next round but have no ability to even receive orders.

8) The FSM clears all Status on the board.

9) We throw a party, all pokemon get really drunk and have to RNG for targets of all attacks.

10) The FSM temporarily Blsesses a random pokemon with the ability to use his signature attack Divine Noodly Apendage!

Description: This is the land of the FSM. Prepare for the craziest messed up battle of your life.

1v1v1v1 FE Battle
1 Day DQ (Very Strict)
Items: Training items only
Abilities: ALL
Switch = walk the plank into the beer volcano
Sequencing = Off
∞ Chills/Recoveries

When you agree to join. PM the 1 pokemon you will use

Players
1. Glacier Knight
2. Orcinus Duo
3. Aweshucks
4. McRanger97
So now you understand the chaos that lies before you. Do you wish to continue? No? Too bad the FSM is here and you're battling. The great noodle is here to oversee this grand affair. These pokemon are the chosen of the great noodly lorsd spaghetti.

Mamoswine(*) [Truffles] (Male)

Nature: Rash (+Spa, -Spd)

Info on Truffles: Shunned and Rejected by its faults, Truffles doesn't care what others say. He knows his true power and can now use his eccentric abilities and brute force to turn the tides of the battle into his favor. He keeps his head high and rushes into battle with a grin on his face, but still keeps his eyes keen and mind sharp. Supposedly extinct since the last ice age? Far from it.

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW,Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5 Dream World Ability Unlocked!

Attacks:
Ancient Power
Peck
Tackle*
Odor Sleuth*
Mud Sport*
Powder Snow*
Mud-slap*
Endure*
Mud Bomb*
Icy Wind*
Blizzard
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Scary Face
Ice Shard
Amnesia
Mist

Curse*
Body Slam*
Icicle Spear*
Fissure
Horn Attack
Icicle Crash
Rock Slide
Bite
Sleep Talk
Earth Power

Ice Beam*
Toxic*
Hail*
Dig
Light Screen
Protect
Avalanche
Bulldoze
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Secret Power
Facade
Substitute
Reflect
Rest
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Double Team

44 moves

Ah, truffles. How did you get here? I wonder what the great noodly has in plan for you. Maybe he likes you're mask, or maybe he thinks you'll make his battle better. Maybe he had a little too much grog. Maybe he wants to kill you, but I think it was the grog. The FSM is here to rate you.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster's rating of truffles 10

Mind (Mr. Mime) (F)
Nature: Timid
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Soundproof:Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.
Filter:Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a special energy barrier that reduces the Base Attack Power of any opponent’s super-effective attack by two (2).
Technician (DW):Type: Innate
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 104 (+)
Acc: +12%
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

Evolution Counter: 6 / 6
Move Counter: 2
Dream Counter: 5 / 5

Attacks:
Tickle
Barrier
Confusion
Copycat
Meditate
Encore
DoubleSlap
Mimic
Light Screen
Reflect
Psybeam

Fake Out
Confuse Ray
Icy Wind

Psyshock
Protect
Toxic
Psychic
Double Team
Hypnosis
Endure
Magic coat
Thunder Wave
Thunder
Taunt
Shadow Ball
Nasty Plot
Signal Beam
Safeguard
Snatch
Attract
Substitute
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Magical Leaf
Quick Guard
Wide Guard
Power Swap
Guard Swap
Recycle
Counter
Teleport
Hyper Beam
Mud-Slap
Trick Room
Bide
Rest
Sleep Talk

Here we have living proof that the FSM is accepting of all people. Here are the creepy, nightmarish, scary, and, according to a smog article, Gay.
http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue19/fabulous_pokemon whether or not it's sexual orientation will affect the outcome of the battle, is yet to be seen, but I hope it will die soon. I (for real) had nightmares about mr. Mime in real life. Here comes the FSM to rate Mind.
A 168^2, a pretty good score. Far better than that lame truffles

Kitsunoh (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Frisk: (Can be Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (+15%, +18% Accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Moves:
Scratch
Tail Whip
Imprison
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Metal Claw
Copycat
Curse
Fake Out
ShadowStrike

Foul Play
Hex
Psycho Shit

Taunt
Dig
Will-o-Wisp
Rock Slide

This guy used to have balls. But now its a cat. And no cat has balls. And its face is ugly. I don't like it. Dogs > cats. See if you're wounded the dog will guard you and wait for help to arrive. And if it doesn't it would gaurd your corpse. Cats. They would eat you, because cats are like men. Men suck. The fsm gives a rating of 11 which sucks. Just not as much as truffles. BUT ONLY BY A LITTLE BIT.

Lucario [Libra] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Steadfast: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW): Type: Innate
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (90*1.15=103.5=104)
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack*
Foresight*
Endure*
Counter*
Force Palm*
Feint*
Reversal*
Screech*
Dark Pulse
Metal Claw
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Extremespeed
Heal Pulse
Aura Sphere
Close Combat

Detect*
Iron Defense*
Sky Uppercut*

Magnet Rise
Helping Hand
Hi Jump Kick
Ice Punch

Bulk Up*
Brick Break*
Shadow Claw*
Substitute
Rock Slide
Focus Blast

Ah Lucario. The super saiyan pokemon. Don't question its just truth. The last member to join. Also very clutch. OH CRAP THE FSM APPEARED REALLY QUICK AND RATES THIS LUCARIO. 777! which isn't bad. not last place. OH SNAP GOKU SHOWED UP AND SLAPPED THE FSM. Lucario now has a rating of 777^777 yup. Highest rating. Like a Boass.

OKAY GUYS REVERSE ORDER ORDERING Also I give theme music to all mons.

1. Mrcranger97 Theme music for Lucario
2. Aweshucks Theme music for Kitsunoh
3. Orcinus Duo Mind's Theme Music
4. Glacier Knight Appropriate truffles music
5. I ref
6. FSM ATTACKS!

All Trash talking from both competitors and Spectators is Highly Encouraged

Y'all are all goin' down! Prepare to face the wrath of the Kitteh!

also, classical, you may want to VM them letting them know that this started

I did. =D I sent out the PM. Also since I said trash talk is encouraged.

(Note spectators who read this. You can talk trash too)

I WANA BE THE VERY BEST
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!

Also I was bored, So I went and found hawt pictures of all the mons.

Trashtalk? I can??? Ok, here comes the trashtalk!!!

Just saiyan, 777^777 is over 9000!
(or over 8000 if you read the manga)
I hate going first and great choice of music classical!
Ahoy, Lucarrrrrrrrio, we show these mateys whos the captain of this ship.
Magnet rrrrise to avoid land lubbing attacks! (Magnet Rise)
Faarrsight on tat pesky lil ghostie (foresight kitsunoh)
And Finlly why don we help that big land lubber truffles! (Helping Hand Mamoswine)

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kitteh! Let's show them how it be done!

Fake out (Lucario) ~ W-o-W (Truffles) ~ ShadowStrike (Mind)

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Why would you fake out lucario
Of all mons, steadfast and inner focus lucario
Why.

avast bollocks, cap'n davy

snatch magnet rise Lucario-psychic Lucario-protect
Encouraging glacier to earthquake A3

Truffles is a good mamoswine. he doesn't trash talk or attack people who try to help him and offer goodies.

BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE FUCKERS WHO WILL-O-WISP HIM.
AND YOU WANTED TO FAKE HIM OUT?
That's it. Let's do this shiz AwSUCKLES.
YOUR PUSSY IS GETTING HAMMERED TONIGHT, SON.

Arg, me trusty land steed is primein to battle! Batten the hatches me Truffles, Time to poach that rum and wiskey!
First, aye man the poopdeck! and Bulldoze that scurvy kitteh in the ocean.
THEN LETS SING YE A DRINKING SONG, YAR HAR FIDDLY DEE, MAN THE POOP DECK, AVAST YE YOU ARE A PIRATE
GOOBLY GOOBLY PIRATE TALK TALK
Bulldoze Kitsunoh~Substitute (25HP)~Earth Power Kitsunoh

EAT MY MAMOSWINE YOU DIRTY MAMO-HATER

MAMOSWINE GETS AN EXP SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

AVAST YE SCURVY DOGS. I BE A PIRATE FOLK. YAR HAR FIDDLY DE. I AM A PIRATE.

Okay Let me just lay the orders down for everyone to See and locking them in.

Ill be reffing tonight, have stuff until then. Sorry guys

(127)Kitsunoh: Fake Out (Luc) ~ Will O' Wisp (Truffles) ~ Shadow Strike (Mind)

(104) Mr. Mime: Snatch (Luc) ~ Psychich (luc) ~ Protect

(104) Lucario: Magnet Rise ~ Foresight (Kit) ~ Helping hand (Mamo)

(80) Mamoswine:
Buldoze ~ Subsitute (25) ~ Earth Power (kit)

FYI guys. Only Mrcranger has enough pirate speak to get by atm. If you want to avoid something. You can edit the pirate speak of your orders. But not the actions themselves.

JS Bulldoze hits everyone so there was no need to specify the target
If you don't insult anyone and just psuedo-gramamr nazi. GTFO. I would've informed him. THATS THE REFS JOB. ARE YOU THE REF OF THIS AWESOMESAUCE? NO YOU AREN'T YOU JUST JELLY! SO! I LOVE YOU. MAYBE. WELL I LOVE GLACIER. AND I THINK AWESHUCKS IS NIFTY. THE REST OF YOU. IDK. AND IM AT SCHOOL AND IM BORED. SO I JUST KEEP RAMBLING. AND RAMBLING! AND DIDNT YOU GUYS KNOW. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Pre-Round Note: All pokemon's with terrible pirate speech shall be attacked with divine noodly appendage before the round starts: Orc, Glacier, & Aweshucks!

Kits: 100/100 : 127 : N/a

Mime: 90/100 : 104 : N/a

Luc: 100/1000 : 104 : N/a

Mam: 110/1000 : 80 : N/a

The Fsm was very angry at the some of the people in heaven not being pirates. So His noodle. Did... Some things.... To Mr. Mime, Mamoswine and Kitsunoh. Aparently mamoswine liked it, He lost some health and became Severely attracted. Kitsunoh got PTSD and was Lightly Frozen. Mr. mime was totally used to it and just shrugged off the damage. Finally the FSM grants the pokemon the ability to start fighting and it begins with Mr. Mime suddenly flashing something to lucario as a distraction. Then probed his brain and snatched his ability to levitate. Lucario is left doing nothing. Kitsunoh, remains frozen and truffles is head over heels for the FSM. The next round begins with kitsunoh throwing some wisps at Truffles. They amazingly Miss, which is doubly amazing due to mamoswine's undying adoration for the FSM. Next Lucario identifies kits, and can now just be the tar out of it. Mr. Mime Picks up lucario with its mind, and throws him. Again and again. for some solid damage! Truffles then Hides himself behind a doll. So he won't have to deal with status, too bad it doesn't get rid of his love for the FSM. lucario is next to move and he transfers some of his aura to give Mamoswine a Helping Hand so it can rack up some serious damage. Mr. Mime is next. Throwing up a defensive barrier just in time to block Kitsunoh's shadowstrike! Truffles is going to attack the lame kitty, but then is distracted by his love for flying spaghetti. Then the FSM descends and turns lucario into a platypus!

Pre-A1

Divine Noodly Appendage (Mam)
To Crit: 1456/10k = no
To Frz: 2722/10k = no
To Slp: 4553/10k = No
Burn: 5666/10k = No
Conf: 5681/10k = No
Heal: 5706/10k = No
Atrct: 5807/10k = YES!
Lvl ^: 4802/10k = Severe Attraction (TROLOLOLOLOL CAN'T HAPPEN CAUSE MAMO IS A HEARTLESS SON OF A BEAUTIFUL PERSON)

(8+3) = 11 Damage

Divine Noodly Appendage (Kits)
Crit: 25/10k = YES
Frz: 255/10k = YES
lvl^: 165/10k = Light

Slp: 2229/10k = no
Burn: 3496/10k = No
Conf: 3581/10k = no
Heal: 6176/10k = Yes
Attract: 8258/10k = Unlovable

It heals so damage won't Matter

Divine Noodly Appendage (Mime)
Crit: 874/10k = no
Frz: 2486/10k = no
Slp: 3512/10k = no
Burn: 4406/10k = No
Conf: 4602/10k = No
Heal: 6606/10k = no
Atrct: 9618/10k = No
(8) damage

Action 1

Mind Used Snatch!
Mr. Mime Used magnet rise
-10 En

Kitsunoh Is Frozen!

Lucario Fails at floatation
-6 En

Truffles Uses Bulldoze
Mime is immune
to Crit (kit): 3201/10k = no
to crit (luc): 8747/10k = no
(4.5+3+3)*1.5 = 15.75 damage (calc the same for both)
-4 En

Action 2

Mime uses Psychic
To Crit: 4129/10k = No
To Drop: 3297/10k = No
(10+3+1.5) = 14.5 Damage
-6 En

Truffles Uses Substitute
Attract: 5327/10k
Success

Kitsunoh Used Will-O-Wisp
To Hit: 9955/10k = Miss!
-7 EN
-24 EN

Lucario Used Foresight
Success!
-6 EN

Action 3

Luc Uses Helping Hand
success!
-13 EN

Mime used Protect
Success!
-15 EN

Truffles Uses Earth Power
To Crit: 5988/10k = no
To drop: 6074/10k = no
(18+3+1.5)*1.5 = 33.75 damage
-6 EN

Kitsunoh Used Shadow Strike
To crit: 3111/10k = No
(8+3+1.5)*1.5 = 18.75
-5 EN

Arena Round

# of Effects: 1/5
Effect: 7/10 = Platypus
Target: 1/4 Luc!

Kits: 50/88: 127 : Foresighted (4A) -1 Speed

Mime
: 82/69 : 104 : Magnet Rise (3A)

Luc: 70/75 : 104 : Platypus (1R) -1 Speed

Mam
: 74/65 : 80 : 25hp Sub

1) Glacier Orders
2) Mrc Be a platypus (you don't order)
3) Aweshucks Orders
4) Orc Orders
5) I ref

Also everyone has a little smack talk!

This is an all abilities battle. Truffles has 3 abilities.
One is Thick Fat. another is Snow Cloak.
THE THIRD IS OBLIVIOUS.
bitch, Truffles doesn't fall in love.
never never never.

I second that objection. did you not see my "yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"? Truly that is pirate talk. although, leave it as it is. I'm perfectly happy with the outcome

aweshucks, ye got wrecked by me baby! truffles be ready t' beat ye aloft salt-blastedly even more, ye be go'n t' wish ye ne'er even targeted him! Ye made blunderbustingly silly mistakes, an' now ye shall pay ten fold! me land lubber wi' destroy you!

Thank ye fer th' help'n hand Ranger, i appreciate it! Sorry bout th' attack though. Please forgive me! But now i can attack that Fool-hardy Spector without salt-blastedly hurt'n me friends! Lucario be a platypus, an' Mr. Mime has the metal risin'! Therefore, i shall make your world a liv'n hell Aweshucks!

TRUFFLES RAPE THAT KITTEH

Earthquake~Bull-Doze~Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)