The Hailstone Trinity

If only I could give three luvdisc's...

All three Warstories were great in their own right but together they were even better. I rarely see any doubles warstories and seeing three in one thread is a gift. All three of them have perfect commentary and explanation of strategy. I especially loved how you adapted to the unexpected and fought it out for the win.

Doubles warstories are already rare, and good ones even moreso. This was an excellent read, and I really appreciate all the time that this clearly took. Great work, I look forward to reading more from you, and if I ever start getting into 2v2, I look forward to getting my ass kicked by you. :P

Thanks again everybody! I'm blushing from some of these compliments! I don't think I can thank everyone individually right now, but rest assured that your responses are greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to write more for y'all sometime in the future!

The doubles warstories was very interesting. It really showcased all the different options and predictions required for double battles. Luvdisc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)