The hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...Water so deep you cannot see the bottom. I know there's alot of messed up stuff down there that could easily kill and/or eat me.

I hate people who talk too loud for the situation. It's like, hey, shut up, the person you're talking to is right next to you. Why you gotta be so loud?

I fear drowning due to an incident I had when I was 11. And any living thing smaller than a kitten. Small things are always fast. Very scary.

fears
fire
Same here, but I bet you don't fear it as much as I do. I find even candles distrubing :/

Also:

Fears:
Insects
Never achieving anything in life

Hates
Myself, for being such a lazy, retarded cunt
People who show off too much

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hates:

Ignorance
When people don't aspire to better themselves.
People who judge you prematurely.
Being accused of something I didn't do.

Fears:

I don't fear for myself, but I fear for my family and friends. I like to think I can handle anything that's thrown at me, but I'd hate it if something bad happened to someone I care about.

Fears:
Losing someone important to me
Deep water
Public speaking

Hates:
Prejudice
Hypocrites
Illiteracy
Me being lazy
Edit: People who respond to the question 'What do you hate?' with only 'humanity/everyone/people'.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fear:
Fear itself.
Falling from incredible heights.

Hate:
Driving in Massachusetts (The drivers, non-grid system roads, drivers, inept snow plowing, the drivers, idiot mayors not using their emergency plans, the drivers...).
Communists
Political Correctness
When my parents drive while talking on their cell phone or playing with the damn GPS.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fear:
Forgetting
Thing's that can't be turned off
^ This one's a little random. I remember having a nightmare about a computer that would not turn off - even after I disconnected the power supply and smashed it to bit there was still a LED flickering, and the idea of something running without energy (hence can't be switched off) scares me to death, even though it'll never be realised in real life. EDIT: I guess this has something to do with not being in control of the situation.

Hate:
Slugs
Small, round foods in general (grapes, raisins, beans, cherries etc.)
^This is more of an observation I've made over the years. I've noticed a lot of the food I don't like come in this form, often regardless of their taste (I've never willingly eaten a grape and don't plan to).
Vinegar
Freeloaders
Plot devices in films that are painfully obviously there just to advance the story because the writers can't do it in a more sophisticated manner. The first film that jumps to mind is 'The Core'.
CHAVS
Myspace et al (it draws narcissism out of almost everyone like a vampire draws blood)

Fear

- Spiders. I'm aracnaphobic. I'm afraid to smoosh them with a tissue cause I think they'll weave it and jump at my face. Or, ya know, get spider guts all over my hand. ;.;

- Freaky fucking noises. Everytime I'm in my house alone, I hear footsteps upstairs. Not when everyone is around, just me, alone. I think someone wants to be my friend and figures the best way is to hide upstairs. GTFO. ;.;

- Water. I can't swim. I almost drowned about 4 times in my life. My brother pushed me into a 10ft deep end of a pool when I was like 10. =/

Hate

- People. Honestly, I hate having conversations irl. Just stfu and leave me alone, thanks.

- Drama. "liek omg so this one dude is ttly goin out wit this one chick ryt, and then hes ttly goin out wit this chick brittnay 2." I don't wanna' hear it, tell somebody else.

- Tyraniboah.

Hates: The "popular" people at our school for talking about us (my friends and I are the "crazy" people) when we don't do anything to them.
Stereotypes
Cocky people on shoddy

Fears:hahaha wait a minute, hmmm....fangirls.rabid yaoi fangirls who put chars together who would never be. This is the reason I stay away from anything Naruto at cons.

Fear:
Thing's that can't be turned off
^ This one's a little random. I remember having a nightmare about a computer that would not turn off - even after I disconnected the power supply and smashed it to bit there was still a LED flickering, and the idea of something running without energy (hence can't be switched off) scares me to death, even though it'll never be realised in real life.
YES. Fuck. I was terrified of things like that for years and years when I was little, I used to have those nightmares all the time.

Hate; ignorance, the right-wing, evangelism, most men, most lesbians that live in the vicinity of bristol, the homeless, junkies, kant, my art teacher, vomiting, girls who think they're better than you because they wear less clothes and sleep with more men.

Fear; Hazerider

hate: people who are hell of not courteous in public, particularly in subway/public transit

fear: cicadas

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I fear spiders tremendously. I’m really not sure why, it’s just a phobia I cannot ignore. I wouldn’t go as far to say that I hate spiders though, because when I watch them spin webs and catch prey etc, it’s actually really cool.

I hate a lot of people, especially chavs and drunken men at night.

And I FUCKING HATE overcrowded places! That pisses me off royal! I refuse to go shopping on most weekends in Manchester as I fear that I WILL hurt someone if they get in my way for too long.

I hate shit music, Ignorance, homeless/dirty minging people who can’t espier to make something of themselves or take pride in their appearance, and of course, Blissey.

I probably hate / fear many more things, but can’t be bothered to think now.

Fear:
- Someday, skipping school to smoke chronic and hang with friends will catch up with me and that a career in hip-hop simply doesn't await me.
- That I will never become great. I'm sure there are millions of people like me who feel like they are entitled to greatness, but I dunno. Ever since I was like 10, I always felt like I was destined for greatness. It's not so much an issue of entitlement. I don't feel like I deserve greatness, I just have this unshakable feeling that, one way or another, I will become great. I've tried to be more realistic with myself, but my ego will have none of it. I guess it's kind of a double-edged sword, but whatever. Honestly, I don't even know how to describe it; it's not a desire to be great, it's not believing that I should be great, it's almost like an innate knowledge, or passive acceptance of a fact that I will be great.

Hate:
- The world. In a non-emo way, I really don't like seeing what's going on in the world today. I'm hugely optimistic in the sense that I have limitless faith in the spirit of mankind, but also pretty cynical in that I believe the world right now is pretty much fucked to the point where it's almost irreparable.
- Racism, sexism. This is weird, since I make a lot of racist and sexist jokes, but I mean basically everyone I know jokes about racism. Genuinely racist people get on my nerves, though; I guess I'm pretty hypocritical. Sexism is a little different, just in that the thing I hate most is the people who argue that men and women are the same. There are somethings men can do better than women, and vice versa. This is a fact, and I think society would do well to accept it. Compare every Male Olympic record, and compare it to the respective female Olympic records. I do not mean to slight either gender in any way, but I think it's of utmost importance that people recognize the differences between genders.

Hate; ignorance, the right-wing, evangelism, most men, most lesbians that live in the vicinity of bristol, the homeless, junkies, kant, my art teacher, vomiting, girls who think they're better than you because they wear less clothes and sleep with more men.
A lot of people judge Kant based solely on his ethical endeavours (Categorical Imperative, particularly its first formation), and see him as a moral absolutist. Kant is one of my least favourite philosophers, but only because of the impact that his treatises had on Western society. However, his works in metaphysics and epistemology are honestly not nearly as bad. I realize now you may share my point of view in its entirety, but I just want to make sure that before you're all like "Kant is shit" you should make sure you've read a significant amount of his work.

I hate and fear eyes, as in eye surgery, eye injections, eye's being popped out etc.

eye injections-you have to have your eye open for the injection, so you see it going in your eye

eye surgery-obviously, you can't be put asleep so you have to be numbed, and some people can still see after their eyes have been numbed (after the injection) so you see then cut up your eye

also they sometimes pop out your eye to operate on it I think. having my eye taken out in anyway would be horrible.

I also hate ignorance, which sums up a lot of things that are ultimately ignorance.

I also fear that people are constantly judging me and that I can get really embarrassed, its really irrational.

Hate:

- Rude people, or just people with no manners
- Open discrimination
- People who can't think for themselves
- People who consider themselves above everyone else because of their social/economical status
- Stress
- Cognac
- People who take everything literally
- Fat people who blame their genes for the overweight, yet do nothing about it
- People who are obsessed with being slim

God, I hate people so much. >:

Fear:

- God
- Cancer
- Paralysis, coma, mutiny, deafness, blindness
- My imagination

I hate and fear eyes, as in eye surgery, eye injections, eye's being popped out etc.

eye injections-you have to have your eye open for the injection, so you see it going in your eye

eye surgery-obviously, you can't be put asleep so you have to be numbed, and some people can still see after their eyes have been numbed (after the injection) so you see then cut up your eye

also they sometimes pop out your eye to operate on it I think. having my eye taken out in anyway would be horrible.
this shit scares me so much. also, the turning stuff off thing cookie mentioned is something i hate, but only because i think it'll needlessly drain energy

Hates:

Ignorance
When people don't aspire to better themselves.
People who judge you prematurely.
Being accused of something I didn't do.
All four are accurate to myself also.

Fears:
Something walking up the stairs behind me when it's dark.
Someone driving their car into me whilst drunk or it's wet out.
Used to be cockroaches but I stomped one the other day and now I feel powerful.

lol i'm also kinda afraid of "things that can't be turned off", when I was little I had at least 5 or more dreams about this old stereo we had and it was evil and could never be turned off.

yeah i have weird dreams like that.

other fears...for fucks sake any insect with legs. seriously. and yeah spiders aren't insects blagh blah let's just make it any small creature with legs. i'm not really "afraid" of them I just don't like little things crawling where I can't see them. especially those really tiny ants.

why with legs? I dunno. slugs, worms, snakes, etc don't scare me in the least. i would probably eat a live snake before i would eat a live ant. sounds weird i know.

spiders are included too but fortunately when you see them there's usually not like 500 million others nearby.

for some reason if any of these creatures can fly the fear is instantly gone. flying things are not scary. except when they try to "attack" you or so it looks like. bees are the only exception. probably just because i'm allergic to them.

i'm not afraid of cockroaches probably because i've never seen one irl.

what else? True rejection. like being hated by everyone you meet or know. that would kinda suck <_<. actually it would really suck.

hates?

those bugs that crawl on your computer screen. of course i don't fear them because they fly.
when people hate you for no reason.
when people do stupidass things for no reason that aren't funny (if they are funny, it just makes it more hilarious).
retarded drivers.
various other things that really aren't important and will make this post more of a AGHGH ANGRY sort of thing

Hate: Stupid people that act like they are borderline retarded. Do not get confused, I do not dislike people with a mental condition, I hate people that have perfectly healthy brains that act like they have an IQ of zero.

Crappy video game consoles or devices made by stupid toy companies like hasbro. They come up with these handheld "systems" where you buy cartridges for different games, and they always suck. They recently showed a commercial of a "next-gen" system (made out of very cheap plastic and looking like a baby toy), with "amazing graphics" (they looked like the N64 graphics). They annoy the shit out of me.

Fear: Drowning, Burning to death, Spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)