The hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hates

- People who take games way too fucking seriously. Kinda like you, Smogoners.

- Internal Batteries dieing.

- Getting suspended for fapping.

- Pepsi products.

- My CD Drive not working right after I get my Wacom tablet.

- Ignorance.

- Noobs.

- People who respond to trolls.

- Bots, though some of them are pretty GG.

- Fall Out Boy.

- My Chemical Romance.

- LP Fans.

- FOB Fans.

- MCR Fans.

- Traps.

- Wii Sports.

Fears

- Shadow People stalking my house at night waiting to grab my brain with their shadowy hands and turn me into a complete psychopath then killing my family.

- Hospitals and all that they contain. I'm scared shitless of getting a towel or something stuck in my intestines.

Fears :
Needles/Injections, can't stand the things, they make my skin crawl

Hates :
Tomatoes, those things are evil, also, I'm allergic...
People who try to change to fit in with the 'cool' crowd
Never getting any decent amount of snow.

I have a few hatreds, and I don't have minor hatreds or pet peeves, all these are major psychotic fucking hatreds (and yes, I know George Carlin has used that in humor, this is not humor, this is me clearly defining the few things I'm talking about in terms of level of hatred towards them).

Hates:
The people who live across the road from me who can't drive for shit. Nothing like hearing some fucktard crash into his own fence at 3am.

Emo music. Seriously, Slayer fans bottling MCR was one of the best things ever and I would kick someone's arse to have been in a position to help out with that.

People who don't know the language of the country they CHOSE to live in.
Homophobes, Racists, Sexists, and any other type of unfair bias.

The "emo" subculture. "I am only a bitch to you because I am so used to people leaving me that I naturally push people away; I am afraid of making a friend that might hurt me" IS A LINE I HAVE HEARD ONE TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE.

what's wrong with you guys seriously eternal energy would be great

hmmm i kinda fear never getting married and banging some chick for the rest of my life

but that's not a fear more like...a hope

i hate people who are douchebags to be cool god that kid is such an ass

anyways

i fear pms in my box from administrators once i got one from chaos because i said i was under 13 :(

(which i'm not please don't pm me again)

i hate fighting with demons or something in the nfl thread that guy is kind of a cock i hope he's under 13 like gb guy

but at least he sounds a little smarter than him

hum hum...i have this certain anxiety about going to college next year and stuff i should be doing to prepare for it, which i haven't done at all

oh i hate procrastination that shit bites me in the ass all the time

i'm done ranting (for now)

Hates:

-Creating high standards.

-Keeping up with standards.

-People not judging my skills at something correctly. Like I suck at something and people think I am very good or vice-versa.

-Private jokes and elitism in general. Like forums having a hidden section that just the moderators can post.

-Bullies. Altought I'm a great anti-bully as I have been bullied alot when I was younger and now I can be a bully to bullies.

-People that give to much importance to things that don't really matter.

-When people hate me without telling me why as I "should know why". Seriously, if you have a problem with me just say it and we will work it out.

-People who think everything is about them.

-Plastic.

Fears:

-Everything. Well, not everything, but I have lots of phobias. And I hate when people mock me for fearing certain things.

-My relation with my girlfriend getting to serious and me having to marry her.

-Me becoming to much of an asshole. Seriously, I'm a real asshole on the interwebz and sometimes that is (I don't know the word, but something like repeated) in real life.

-I fear that people think I'm dumb. I know that I am quite smart. Smart people know it as well (sometimes they hate when they know it). But I fear that someday dumb people will think that I'm dumber than them and that everyting I say is worthless.

Hate:
Douchebags
Drama queens.

Fears:
Just the typical fears like death and gigantic insects. I find needles unsettling.

Hates:
- People who judge before seeing you do something
- People who argue with the most retarded logic, especially when they go on and on when they know that you know that they know they're talking utter shit (lol)
- People who resent the country they live in when it has been good to them
- People who speak obnoxiously loud, even worse when it is trivial nonsense
- Revising for an exam only for it to be 95% common sense
- Dogs that chase you and then end up just trying to lick you

Fears:
- I am really paranoid at night about a nuclear bomb just going off...
- I am also paranoid about airplanes, I was sitting next to the wing this summer on holiday and I was completely shitting myself at first when the wing started flailing about, it looked flimsy in the wind
- Crazy dogs, especially those ones that sprint so fucking fast

Hates:

-People who judge, respect and do not accept people for who they are.
-Bullies
-Cocky noobs
-noobs
-Hibbies who think there music are better then are's and consider a song made in 1960 not old.

Fear's:
-Needles,shots,injections. They just make me shiver and i will go to the end of the earth not to have one.
-What happens when we die,when the earth truly die,when life every where truly die.
-Paranoid about like everything

Hates:

Douchebags
Arrogant, conceited people
People telling me what I can and cannot do
losing a game due to luck
Winning a game due to luck
People who say "Oh, you are mad? Let me see!" (happens WAY too often)
Bad drivers
Drunk Drivers
When the toilet doesnt flush and then breaks (can't stand that)

Fears:

Bees
More bees
Beehives

we've done ethics and epistomology.

I've decided I dislike berkeley more now. the man's an idiotic cunt.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you should probably fear us, douchebag
lol

also...

Fears: Occasional hardon at the wrong time. Being in danger 100% of the time, knowing you're capable of dieing any second to anything, destiny. The reaction I'll get for such a terrible post.

Hate: Bad people. People who attempt to annoy you on the net in any way, when they look like

People who treat someone else bad, for no reason, bullying would be the word. My thread.

Yep, didn't clear anything really that serious.

Fears:
Needles (and other pointy things)
Moths

I think the fear of sharp objects dates back to when I lost the top of my finger to a pair of scissors when I was about 4/5. I was trying to stop my dad decapitating paper dolls.

My fear of moths is an embarrassing one. I believe they plan on killing us!! I let one live when I saw it in my room one night. I switch of the light and about 15 minutes later I felt it flutter near my face and shoot up my left nostril...

Hate:
People who hurt animals. Well - yea. Its just cruel <.<

Fears:
Needles (and other pointy things)
Moths

I think the fear of sharp objects dates back to when I lost the top of my finger to a pair of scissors when I was about 4/5. I was trying to stop my dad decapitating paper dolls.

My fear of moths is an embarrassing one. I believe they plan on killing us!! I let one live when I saw it in my room one night. I switch of the light and about 15 minutes later I felt it flutter near my face and shoot up my left nostril...

Hate:
People who hurt animals. Well - yea. Its just cruel <.<
Wow, now they must terrorize you. Same thing for me, except with bees. And one dint go up my nostril.

Wow, now they must terrorize you. Same thing for me, except with bees. And one dint go up my nostril.
I think they do... for a while there was at least one in any house I went in for a while... and people just laughed at me =( but now they're almost a worst fear lol!! Them, and craneflys - It's the legs!! Nothing should have legs that long!!

Hates

- Pepsi products.

- Wanna be intellectuals.

- Ignorance.

- Emos.

- Heavy metal.

Fears

- Not being accepted into a good college.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Hates:

People who are being genuine assholes for no reason but to look better in front of their peers. People who only do such things as a joke are fine because then they break the news, both of us share a good laugh and drink until we pass out and wake up the next morning with no recollection of the night before so the process begins anew...

Peer Pressure. In all honesty, it's not that powerful a force as people pretend it to be. I've shot down several attempts throughout my school life to engross me into something just because "everyone does it". And you know what? Know one thinks less of you if you don't want to smoke with them or do drugs. And if they do, then fuck them. (Ugh, came out wrong, but you get it.)

People who have their tastes in music but utterly trash others for not agreeing with their tastes or just not liking that other person's music choices either. It's fucking music, the whole point of it is to appeal to all different kinds of folks. No one will ever have the exact same tastes as another. To insult and berate another for his/her tastes is as fucking stupid as it gets. However, suggesting music choices is something I like, as it can help expand your interests more. I've got interests in a whole shitload of styles of music, even Classical/Orchestral (It's calming and really helps you relax.) About the only styles I really don't like would probably be Rap and Country, but that's just me. If you want to suggest anything good to me that you think I might enjoy, I'll openly try it out. :)

Tomatoes, onions, and peppers. 3 of some of the most common cooking ingredients out there are some of my most despised foods. Tomatoes however I've recently learned to start accepting more and more, as well as some types of peppers.

Heh, I'd put conceit/narcissism here, but I am strongly both so hypocrisy is a no-no. :(

Fears:

Spiders, but funnily enough, only the smaller ones creep me out. I guess it has something to do with the fact that since they're so small, they can fit in anywhere and be hidden in so many places. I'm not afraid of tarantulas or any of the larger species since they're much easier to spot and you won't worry about them hiding in your bathroom. Despite my fear, I'm truly fascinated by insects/arachnids and considered being an entomologist at one point.

Centipedes. Not those traditional red kind though. In my old home in Ohio, we had these fucking huge grayish brown centipedes that lived in my basement. They're called House Centipedes and one look at them reveals why I absolutely fear them:

Ugh, just looking at this picture gives me shivers.

That's about it really. :/

hates: bean soup, and those people who know your name at school but you never know them, seriously, who the hell are they.

People who don't put on their mufflers on their mortycycles. hmm, and gamefreak for not making a farfetched evolution yet.

fears: HEIGHTS!!!
this one nightmare where a lightbulb was suffocating me with a shadowy hand... I know it's weird.
JELLYFISH!!! this is probably my ultimate fear, ugh
losing my memories after death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)