The King of the Hill - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
please sub someone in for me i did say i was thinking about playing or not

and i decided not to play ;/

Slack King said:
Surf Ched, i lose
however, I would have gotten salac activation and 2hkoed with tbolt!

lol no way

1st time i CH surfed
2nd CH Hydro Pump
3rd I used bite and it flinch and you forfeited
4th Surfed then you bolted, i surfed while you endured, you bolted but i was still alive and KOed you with surf=/

jpchato was watching too...

gg =)

I beat syberia. Post-match discussion revealed the fact that hypnosis might have owned the shit out of me, good thing he expected lum even though I didn't have it =X. Good Shit Syberia.

lol what a cool tourney.

anyway I think a fast sleeper is the easiest way to go here, so I would put Sleep Talk on any pokemon that is matched against a sleeper.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
wait a sec is hyper beam/blast burn etc. allowed? seeing as its recharge doesn't mean anything if you ko...and just to confirm am I facing ToP now?

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
why isn't mud slap banned.

mud slap = double team in 1v1

i lost to mud slap electabuzz because COUNTER MISSED WHAT THE FUCK

gdpt said:
lol no way

1st time i CH surfed
2nd CH Hydro Pump
3rd I used bite and it flinch and you forfeited
4th Surfed then you bolted, i surfed while you endured, you bolted but i was still alive and KOed you with surf=/

jpchato was watching too...

gg =)
I played Darkbolt and tbolt did 60% =/

how the hell did you do that Aeolus?

Voodoo, Ill be around at random times but Im pretty sure we will be able to see you.

gogo Rambotuff!

i lost against specialized wigglytuff's set x) oh well, warthog is too good for me lol wish you win this competition warthog, i love your unique set :D

Rambotuff over comes Dodrio!

Wigglytuff (M) @ Leftovers ** Rambotuff
Trait: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Counter
- Ice Beam
- Reflect
- Snatch

she subs first turn while I use Reflect. I break the Sub with IceBeam next turn while she uses Hidden Power. I then use Snatch to steal her Sub, while I Ice Beam two turns to take down Dodrio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)