The Most UBER Tournament Ever II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to play Pocket at 4 pm my time and it's kind of a "special" time for me to play (I actually have to go now). Waited for 20 minutes and didn't show up. Hopefully we can set another time soon, but if not, el activi pos.

Rt. didn't show up for the scheduled time. I won't be able to stay up this late for the rest of the week so it'll be more difficult to get our match done. In the case that it doesn't happen, activity post.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
a crucial miss sealed the game - attempted a comeback, but to no avail

sorry team :pirate:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if bloo could get on irc or make some attempt to contact me that would be great cause this not getting done is sure as fuck not my fault

Leon's win due to Jayde's inactivity has instead became a coinflip (in which Jayde conveniently wins) because of "advice", and King is claimed to lose because of inactivity when he is actively trying to set a timing for his match with august.

This is indeed completely logical and unbiased reasoning shown.
this is late as fuck but for future reference posting "activity" when both people are actively scheduling doesn't guarantee you a win, thanks

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Yeah, I don't know what propelled LN to make the post he did considering neither of us has made the slightest of attempts to contact each other on the forums. I can't go on IRC much anymore, but I will try to be on this weekend to get this game done, so a little extension would be nice. If not, I don't see how anything other than a coin flip would be fair.

I'm sure big bosses RT. and McMeghan ♥ will win before then and make this post useless tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)