The Most UBER Tournament Ever II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i advised with other users who are more familiar with the tournament scene rulings and they adviced a coinflip. sorry!

august gets activity win over King.
how about we play today that's bullcrap that you just gave him the activity win like that. requesting that the battle we agreed to play today counts because i was subbed in for a reason and that is because i am active and i want my team to win

I won in an interesting game in where my opponent got a very clutch crit xD, but it wasn't enough enough in the end, gg dude.

also dice sucks

how about we play today that's bullcrap that you just gave him the activity win like that. requesting that the battle we agreed to play today counts because i was subbed in for a reason and that is because i am active and i want my team to win
u tell em jason

Nice clean hate for DM guys (I'm not even DM lol).Why the fuck would you coin flip when I posted my activity,and why the fuck wouldn't you coinflip for august vs jason,too,cuz that's p much same case lol

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Leon's win due to Jayde's inactivity has instead became a coinflip (in which Jayde conveniently wins) because of "advice", and King is claimed to lose because of inactivity when he is actively trying to set a timing for his match with august.

This is indeed completely logical and unbiased reasoning shown.

Last edited:
IDK why Furai used the word advice and didn't flat out say TDs smh. It's like he doesn't want people to take him seriously.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Eo and I have contacted each other through VM! We will try to battle on the weekend. I meant to post this earlier but it sorta skipped my mind ;_;.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)