The most unconventional (and fun) team EVAH

unconventional how? unconventional as in I use use 0 rapid spinners, 0entry hazards, no weather and pokes that are just plain unused, also I added a second team focusing on baton passing to shuckle, it's on the bottom

Froslass@expert belt
Timid 4HP /252sp. atk/252 spd
Cursed body
Ice beam
Shadow ball
Confuse ray
Destiny bond

Requires prediction, Based on ur opponents poke, u should be able to tell what to do, if u can kill it (or if u know it taunts), use ice beam/shadow ball (should be able to 2HKO most taunters), if u can't kill it and it can't kill you, use confuse ray, if it can kill you, use destiny bond, based on ur opponents poke, u should be able to tell which is the appropriate choice, I find confuse ray more helpful and useful than spikes

Misdreavus@Evo stone
Bold 120HP/252def/136 sp. def
Levitate
Mean look
Perish song
Destiny bond
Pain split

You'd be surprised, misdreavus is very underated, this misdreavus perish traps (mean look+perish song) then death locks (mean look+perish song+destiny bond) and has surprisingly invincible defensive stats (291 hp and 360 defenses each), it usually plays out like this:

turn 1 They use atk that barely does diddly shiz, i use mean look, they trapped

turn 2 They futily use more atks, i use perish song, they perish trapped

turn 3 They are sitting ducks, doesnt even matter anymore, I use destiny bond, they are death locked

turn 4 They either finally kill misdreavus (kinda unlikely) and die wit me, or I get hit and heal with pain split

turn 5 I switch (who will be my next victim? MUHAHAHAHA!), they die

Breloom@focus sash
Jolly 252 atk/4sp def/252spd
Technician
Spore
Sword dance
Bullet seed
Wake up slap

He sweeps all that is slower than him and 1 poke that is faster, (due to sash) spore, swords dance then use the appropriate move to OHKO, he sweeps up anything left behind by Froslass or Smeargle's lucky early wake up endeavor victims

Smeargle@focus sash
Naive 252spd
Own tempo
Spore
Agility
Endeavor
Dragon rage

He sweeps all but early wake ups priority moves ghosts and fast taunters, sure hes deadweight on a sandstorm team (although he can endeavor 1 of them down to 1HP) or entry hazards, but since he is usually an instant win on normal teams, I use him anyway, he is a sweeper, using agility to be faster than everything while they hit me down to 1HP, then I use spore endeavor dragon rage to sweep

Bayleef@Evo stone
Bold 96HP/160 def/252 sp def
Leaf guard
Leech seed
Protect
Toxic
Synthesis

A basic staller, I use leech seed then protect to rack up damage and healing, with toxic doing a number on them also, using synthesis as needed

Shuckle@leftovers
Impish 252 hp/ 28 def./ 228 sp.def
Sturdy
Power share
Accupressure
Rollout
Rest

Use power share to cripple the opponent (it's hard enough to kill a shuckle as it is) then accupressure while they try to recover from their crippling with stat boosters, its funny how they don't realise how just 1 boost in sp. def or whatever makes all the calm minds in the world completely ineffective, the evasion boosts don't help them either, be4 they realise what hit them, I got a shuckle with +6 in every stat, then I sweep with SHUCKLE (didn't see that one coming now didya?) it's hilarious and it happens more often than not, so don't go saying that could never happen to you, shuckle also enjoys bayleef's leech seed healing and is the one poke (other than Froslass) that enjoys sandstorm (Froslass benefits from it's own demise) I also use rest for healing

So that's my team, now go ahead and critisize it, (like saying how u could beat Misdreavus because u think it's defenses suck [even though it withstood STAB flamethrower during sunny day from a Modest 252 sp.atk charizard with solar power and life orb, {lol}]) but whatever you say, it still works very well and is the most fun team you'll use in a long time

Barring froslass mew stomp on this team with simple stealth rock support. also you have 2 sleep inducer. They can just
a. summon sandstorm
b. take sleep and switch.

basicaly this team is taunt weak most weak to stall mew with psychic to attack. once froslass is gone youre totally fucked up.

why would you use two sash'd pokes without spinners and keep in mind they don't have sandstorm or ice immunities. and also can you not use "u" when you mean "you", just reading the first part makes my brain sad and not want to read the rest. this team and your attitude makes you look like a child so i'm not even going to bother.

I don't get it. For each of your pokemon, you act as if it's going to 100% work all of the time. Froslass is getting one KO per round, and maybe not even. Misdreavous dies to Taunt and any good player is going to predict the Mean Look once it happens once to them and switch to something they want out. Breloom is so much slower then a lot of pokemon that he's going to easily be outrun by a majority of pokemon. Smeargle dies to Roob and Technician Breloom with their STAB SE Mach Punch. Natt lulz at Bayleef as it cant even touch it, and any set-up sweeper with Substitute laughs in Bayleef's face as well. Shuckle is just Shuckle. Anything is going to phaze it out, Taunt destroys it, and Accupressure is too unpredictable.

I honestly don't know how to help this team without destroying the concept of it being unconventional, which is the downfall of the team. If you honestly think most of this team can sweep easily, then you're probably facing bad players. The pokemon do not support each other. To me, it seems like you decided that you'd be pretty cool if you threw a bunch of 'mons together that nobody uses, and decided that they work well together.

Honestly, I'd help, but I really don't know what direction you want this team to go in. Are you going Evo Stone stall, Destiny Bond KO's, or unconventional sweepers? I don't get the concept of the team, which is why I can't help. For now, I'll let you in on a little secret. +2 Roob completely destroys you once Missy is down. I'll give you some calcs:

Roob +2 Payback vs Froslass: 160.85 - 189.32
Roob +2 Payback vs Evo Stone Missy: 114.09 - 134.71
Roob +2 Drain Punch vs Breloom: 131.03 - 154.41 / Roob +2 Mach Punch vs Breloom: 70.11 - 82.76
Smeargle: Not going to bother
Roob +2 Drain Punch vs Bayleef: 61.05 vs 71.93
Shuckle: About half of its HP

So basically +2 Roob KO's 4 of your guys easily with simple Entry Hazard/Sandstorm support. If you try to Destiny Bond me, I'm just going to stall out Destiny Bond PP and set up Bulk Ups. If Missy is down, you're basically screwed up. To help with this, I'd suggest getting rid of Froslass, Smeargle, or Breloom, and adding in Evo Stone Gligar. It completely shuts down Roob and as an added bonus, it's unconventional.

@ Evolution Stone
176 HP/252 Defense/80 Sp. Defnse (just a varient, you can get rid of the Sp. Defense EV's and add them to HP)
Sand Veil
Impish Nature

• Taunt
  • Roost
  • Earthquake
  • Toxic
Toxic helps Guts, but it takes all of Roob's hits like a champ and stalls it out with Roost/Taunt.

I don't understand why your using Bayleef over Meganium.
I hope thats a typo.
This team just doens't have general synergy.
The Pokemon should rely on eachother to win, but yours seem completely independent, and 1 Pokemon is probably gonna lose against 6.
Your lacking a core

"it withstood STAB flamethrower during sunny day from a Modest 252 sp.atk charizard with solar power and life orb"
Charizard isn't OU. It is very rare to see Charizard in OU. That doesn't provide good reasoning to have Miss. D on your team.

"I use use 0 rapid spinners, 0entry hazards, no weather and pokes that are just plain unused"

Its like your showing off this teams flaws.

Froslass needs Substitute or at the very least Protect. It's like a more annoying but less useful SubDisable Gengar.

this is an ou team rigth? something like 75% of the opponents uses some sort of entry hazard or hail/sandstorm so smeargle is doomed most of the time and your breloom his focus sash breaks (also because your lead doesnt have taunt). also shuckle goes down surprisingly fast due to his base 10 hp stat. you migth also want to replace accupresure with either toxic or if you want to have fun metronome :D.

Because I'm always pressd for time, I'll deal with issues 1 by 1

I don't get it. For each of your pokemon, you act as if it's going to 100% work all of the time. Froslass is getting one KO per round, and maybe not even. Misdreavous dies to Taunt and any good player is going to predict the Mean Look once it happens once to them and switch to something they want out. Breloom is so much slower then a lot of pokemon that he's going to easily be outrun by a majority of pokemon. Smeargle dies to Roob and Technician Breloom with their STAB SE Mach Punch. Natt lulz at Bayleef as it cant even touch it, and any set-up sweeper with Substitute laughs in Bayleef's face as well. Shuckle is just Shuckle. Anything is going to phaze it out, Taunt destroys it, and Accupressure is too unpredictable.

I honestly don't know how to help this team without destroying the concept of it being unconventional, which is the downfall of the team. If you honestly think most of this team can sweep easily, then you're probably facing bad players. The pokemon do not support each other. To me, it seems like you decided that you'd be pretty cool if you threw a bunch of 'mons together that nobody uses, and decided that they work well together.

Honestly, I'd help, but I really don't know what direction you want this team to go in. Are you going Evo Stone stall, Destiny Bond KO's, or unconventional sweepers? I don't get the concept of the team, which is why I can't help. For now, I'll let you in on a little secret. +2 Roob completely destroys you once Missy is down. I'll give you some calcs:

Roob +2 Payback vs Froslass: 160.85 - 189.32
Roob +2 Payback vs Evo Stone Missy: 114.09 - 134.71
Roob +2 Drain Punch vs Breloom: 131.03 - 154.41 / Roob +2 Mach Punch vs Breloom: 70.11 - 82.76
Smeargle: Not going to bother
Roob +2 Drain Punch vs Bayleef: 61.05 vs 71.93
Shuckle: About half of its HP

So basically +2 Roob KO's 4 of your guys easily with simple Entry Hazard/Sandstorm support. If you try to Destiny Bond me, I'm just going to stall out Destiny Bond PP and set up Bulk Ups. If Missy is down, you're basically screwed up. To help with this, I'd suggest getting rid of Froslass, Smeargle, or Breloom, and adding in Evo Stone Gligar. It completely shuts down Roob and as an added bonus, it's unconventional.

@ Evolution Stone
176 HP/252 Defense/80 Sp. Defnse (just a varient, you can get rid of the Sp. Defense EV's and add them to HP)
Sand Veil
Impish Nature

• Taunt
  • Roost
  • Earthquake
  • Toxic
Toxic helps Guts, but it takes all of Roob's hits like a champ and stalls it out with Roost/Taunt.
Roobushin is probably the easiest prey for my team, seriously, Roobushin can't set up on my team, He gets no chances,and even if he did he wouldnt get far:

Roob vs. Froslass-Confuse ray, then switch or atk with shadow ball until it dies, and I don't need froslass to annoy the opponent

Roob vs misdreavus-as if anyone would see misdreavus as bulky, because (not just roob) everyone tries to take out my misdreavus, so why is Roob any different?

Roob vs Breloom-same as any other poke, spore sword dance, bullet seed, NEXT

Roob vs. Smeragle-he uses mach punch, I put him to sleep and use smeargle until something fast comes along

Roob vs.Bayleef-a +2 Roob can't even kill bayleef? even if Roob got +2 and hit me I can stall out toxic/leech seed damage until Roob dies, and so Bayleef is here and Roob isn't, and yes, Evo bayleef reaches defenses near above 375, meganium doesn't

Roob vs Shuckle a +2 Roob doing half of my health is really a +6 Roob doing half of my health under power trick, assuming that during the 6 bulk ups none of my accupressure did any defensive stats, really, that's pathetic, it would take a +14 Roobushin to OHKO shuckle without accupressure, and with that much time i would get +6 defense, meaning it would take a +32 Roobushin to OHKO shuckle IF it hit past the evasion, that's really sad, I mean REALLY sad

Because I'm always pressd for time, I'll deal with issues 1 by 1

Roobushin is probably the easiest prey for my team, seriously, Roobushin can't set up on my team, He gets no chances,and even if he did he wouldnt get far:

Roob vs. Froslass-Confuse ray, then switch or atk with shadow ball until it dies, and I don't need froslass to annoy the opponent
Yes, because Confusion works all the time no big deal. It's not like it can attack 66% of the time and KO 100% of the time with Payback or Stone Edge. No big deal. V_V

Roob vs misdreavus-as if anyone would see misdreavus as bulky, because (not just roob) everyone tries to take out my misdreavus, so why is Roob any different?

A 100 BP Dark type Super Effective Attack isn't going to hurt you at all then? With evo-stone Misdreavus reaches 360 Def, which isn't much compared to Roobushins monstrous Atk, Bulk Up, and Guts.

Roob vs Breloom-same as any other poke, spore sword dance, bullet seed, NEXT

Woah woah woah, slow your roll man. Did you stob to consider that most Roobushin carry Flame Orb with Guts, and therefore are immune to Spore, and therefore have no problem setting up on you and using Drain Punch for HP Recovery? I'd assume you didn't plan this out for alot of your team.

Roob vs. Smeragle-he uses mach punch, I put him to sleep and use smeargle until something fast comes along

Oh, I suppose Smeargle is going to survive a STAB Super-Effective Mach Punch / Drain Punch? I never knew he was so fantastically bulky. Gengar has better defenses, and he can't even survive a resisted attack most of the time.

Roob vs.Bayleef-a +2 Roob can't even kill bayleef? even if Roob got +2 and hit me I can stall out toxic/leech seed damage until Roob dies, and so Bayleef is here and Roob isn't, and yes, Evo bayleef reaches defenses near above 375, meganium doesn't
Have you stopped to consider Bayleef is an awfull pokemon and generally outclassed by, say, Tangrowth, Evo-Stone Tangela, Nattorei, Desukan, Skarmory, etc., etc....

A STAB Drain Punch with a Guts boost from the Poison you chose to give him is definetley going to hurt. Mach Punch can then kill you before you get the chance to do anything else.

Roob vs Shuckle a +2 Roob doing half of my health is really a +6 Roob doing half of my health under power trick, assuming that during the 6 bulk ups none of my accupressure did any defensive stats, really, that's pathetic, it would take a +14 Roobushin to OHKO shuckle without accupressure, and with that much time i would get +6 defense, meaning it would take a +32 Roobushin to OHKO shuckle IF it hit past the evasion, that's really sad, I mean REALLY sad
Hmm, it's too bad Roobushin often carries Stone Edge to fuckle shuckle. Shame really that you think everything on your team will always work. You're not going to be able to get enough Accupressure boosts to live long.

Froslass vs. Roob, okay I still use destiny bond over shadow ball u know if i know the moveset, confusion is just a toss up kinda thing, and you left out how often stone edge misses, may not be that much, but confusion+bad accuracy will change that percentage a bit, and once i see stone edge coming I destiny bond, I mean sure, it's not perfect, so stop trying to point out minor flaws

Bayleef vs. Tangela:

Def: 80 115
sp.def:80 40

I think I'll stick with bayleef, thank you very much.

Roob vs misdreavus, you are reffering to bulk up Roob i'm assuming, and even if your not, you are implying Roob already killed frosty meaning I know he has payback, i would destiny bond that

Roob vs. Shuckle: after power share a +24 (no STAB) or so Roob could OHKO it and because of froslass I would know it has stone edge, I would just kill it early in that case

Roob vs. Smeargle: i have a sash, NO DER

Roob vs. Breloom: orbs only work at end of turn, i can still sleep you

Roob vs. bayleef DOES HE HAVE ORB OR NOT!? If he does I leech seed and wait, and the toxic orb must have already done a number on him, wouldn't take long, if he doesnt have orb he probably doesnt have guts either

Guts+Burn means that attack is multiplied by 1.5, not halfed.
Also, focus sash generally sucks unless it is on a dedicated lead.

Roob vs. bayleef DOES HE HAVE ORB OR NOT!? If he does I leech seed and wait, and the toxic orb must have already done a number on him, wouldn't take long, if he doesnt have orb he probably doesnt have guts either
Oh, and just saying, Roobushin usually has Guts, with orb or without.

Froslass vs. Roob, okay I still use destiny bond over shadow ball u know if i know the moveset, confusion is just a toss up kinda thing, and you left out how often stone edge misses, may not be that much, but confusion+bad accuracy will change that percentage a bit, and once i see stone edge coming I destiny bond, I mean sure, it's not perfect, so stop trying to point out minor flaws
I think you're forgetting about Payback. Also, burn multiplies attack by 1.5 with Guts.

On a separate note, you have zero spinners, and having two sashed pokes isn't a great idea, since entry hazards are pretty common. Also, you can't assume that Smeargle will sweep everything because a base 75 speed isn't anything to brag about.

all you're doing is talking about how awesome and smart you are for putting this team together and completing shutting out anyone who's trying to help, i don't know why people are actually trying to fix this idiot's team.

but to finally shut you up
Roob vs misdreavus, you are reffering to bulk up Roob i'm assuming, and even if your not, you are implying Roob already killed frosty meaning I know he has payback, i would destiny bond that

Roob vs. Shuckle: after power share a +24 (no STAB) or so Roob could OHKO it and because of froslass I would know it has stone edge, I would just kill it early in that case

Roob vs. Smeargle: i have a sash, NO DER

Roob vs. Breloom: orbs only work at end of turn, i can still sleep you

redoing misdreavus while you d-bond, he bulk ups. after you lose all d-bonds he attacks. oh wait you're gonna say confuse ray or something. you're acting as if roobushin is the only pokemon that you're facing. i'm no expert on the B/W metagame but i know there's also Jalorda and Excadrill that can beat misdreavus nicely.

Shuckle, i'm not even gonna bother buddy.

Smeargle, sand/hail/entry hazards completely nerf it not to mention priority attacks (does roob get mach/bullet punch?)

Breloom, after you sleep something people can just send something stronger and ko it. sash? see above dumbass.

bayleef, you gonna wait? gonna take at least 5 turns before you ko it while doing barely anything to it so i think that's enough to ko you.

get tested, for any mental problems

Roobushin usually work with revenge killers (as far as I use him) So all of those sash talking nonsense, isnt going to work all to well.

Wow, that was very mean. I know it has tons of problems, I don't run into any of them much, much less can't deal with them so I don't worry.

It's not like I'm an elitist like all you guys, so SORRY. I didn't know Guts completely cancelled out burn's scondary effect (is there an ability that cancels out paralyses spd affect too?) I just thought the computers like The battle frontier partners (like Riley or Buck) weren't that stupid, so I never bothered to look it up 'til now, and really, being smarter at me or me being dumb at pokemon isn't really anything to brag or taunt someone over, (really that's actually bordering on pathetic, but I'm trying not to insult anyone because that's not nice) so I don't see a point in Johnwestley quoting me, because honestly, that's a very nerdy joke, (PS geodudes in OU is dumb as graveler is much better but that's not very funny now is it?)

Smeargle, with 75 base speed Naive nature and 252 spd EVs along with agility reaches 546 speed.

If I get revenge killed (which is kinda hard to do short of scizor priority moves, excluding breloom) then that means I already took out 1 of their pokes, meaning I am ahead of them.

FINE. If you guys are going to be so mean in that they have no relation to eachother I might as well fix up the team so that they all co-exist peacefully, I really like my shuckle so I guess I'm going to require help with that, Bayleef/Shuckle stays as leech seed helps shuckle, I think I should add tyranitar and goreybyss/vaporeon, (aqua ring and, coincidentally, goreybyss can baton pass both amnesia and iron defense) maybe espeon and umbreon for baton passing mean look and magic mirror (it was the most creative counter Iv'e seen to Bayleef)

what do u think? if the opponent is mean looked can't hurt shuckle and baton passed, my shuckle could sit there and become invincible, then it's all over, and having lunatone baton pass a cosmic power or 2 or maybe stockpiles really help

(PS geodudes in OU is dumb as graveler is much better but that's not very funny now is it?)

Bayleef/Shuckle stays as leech seed helps shuckle,
Nattorei is a good seeder if you need them for Shuckle, as Natty resists the Rock attacks that Shuckle doesn't like. Shuckle has a lot of troube as a wall outside of sand though.

ok, heres the new shuckle team: (instead of making a new thread)

God of pie (combusken)@evo stone
Careful 88HP/248def/172 sp.def
Speed boost
Baton pass
Protect
Substitute
focus energy

He's my lead, basically, I don't get another time to stall out his speed boosts, he baton passes focus energy on the side which helps very surprisingly later

Shiiiiiiiiny (Celebi) @leftovers
Bold 112HP/144def/252sp. def
Natural cure
Baton pass
Leech seed
Thunder wave
Substitute

Basically, Combusken needed the opportunity of speed boosting first and not switching into leech seeded poke and the rest of my team needs his speed, so I needed to get him out first but he can't switch in on natorei/bayleef, so I put in Celebi, she irritates very well and is surprisingly bulky, she basically comes in a leech seeds them, inflicting a bonus status beforre leaving, she is honestly, my only chance after shucky is gone

Lily (goreybyss) @leftovers
Calm 148HP/108def/252 sp.def
Hydration
Confuse ray
Aqua ring
Substitute
Baton pass

She brings aqua ring into play while confuse ray irritates them to no end, as usual substitute is there for safe switching and is why it's on all the pokes

Evil Joe (smeargle) @focus sash
Jolly 168def/88sp.def/252spd (although i don't expect him to survive much more than fake out or something really weak)
Own tempo (should I replace with inconsistant?)
Ingrain
Spore
Substitute
Baton pass

Spore, (ingrain on whirlwind or roar, THEN spore) then substitute ingrain baton pass, he can abide by sleep clause, and is faster than skarmory, he stops force switches and help with healing, he should be fast already from blaziken so he won't get hit short of priority moves, so he should be able to set up substitute, with defenses he likely will survive priority moves (very weak ones at least) without sash and be able to set up sub

I am me (lunatone) @leftovers
Bold 76HP/252 def/180sp def
levitate
Hypnosis
Substitute
Cosmic power
Baton pass

he is kinda not neccesary, optional, he makes extra cosmic powers in case shuckle is in danger due to opponents (like rock atkers like roob), but I know there should be better ones out there than lunatone, does anyone know a good replacement?

Shucky (shuckle) @leftovers
Impish 252HP/28def/228 spdef
Sturdy
Accupressure
Power share
Rollout
Rest

you know, power share, then accupressure his missing stats, heal with rest and sweep with rollout

problems I've seen: this team can't rebound like my last one, where all 6 of them could do a complete 180 on my opponent's team, this team has problems stopping a team where they managed to set up a sweep, true this mainly only happened with a ninjask baton passing a swords dance to blaziken, but still...

Dude everyone makes mistakes,chill. if it makes you feel better i will remove your name. And the first one was another retarded mistake someone made.

onto your team. I believe replacing lunatone with a Magic Mirror Espeon would be great to send back roars/whirlwind, taunt and entry hazard (etc.) which hurt Baton Passing teams. And nothing wrong with shuckle, but theres a lot better choices to baton pass too. even though i actually like shuckle.

(is there an ability that cancels out paralyses spd affect too?)
Quick Feet does that.

Also, the problem I see with your new team is that while your last team had no focus on any goal (for example, you didn't weaken counters for Shuckle to sweep, etc.), your new team is focused too much on a single goal, meaning that it can't, like you said, rebound from a single mistake / hax. In any case, I think that instead of a Lunatone (who I believe is the weakest link), you should have a Espeon, with the moveset Calm Mind/Baton Pass/ Psycho Shock/ Substitute.

Also if your going to add a new team. Please edit your first post, so you don't have to waste an entire post, for the sole purpose of another team.

Also if your going to insult everyone's suggestions DO NOT POST YOUR TEAM.

If you do not take kind to people's suggestions then you shouldn't post your team. At All.
Apparently your going to shoot down everyone for their comments, and stick to your team.

I am assuming this is a baton pass team correct? First this team... ONE POKEMON could do all this baton passing for you.

Smeargle. Get a Shell Smash Smeargle, with Sash. Shell Smash at first turn, spore at the next. Shell Smash again. BP. I know the negative drops are going to kill you.. but get a white herb user.

A preferred Baton receiver is Dragonite. With Multi-scale attacks are halved at full HP, so don't worry about coming in with craploads of damage. (Do worry about hazards though.)
This literally frees up 4 other slots. Now if this is a BP team, and you want to go pure, throw a Illumise or its the other pokemon with mischevious heart. Tail Glow>Sash>BP.

This frees up 3 sweepers. In this fast paced metagame dedicating your entire team, on a BP team, slows down the process - It might fail as well.

Try some of my suggestions

Just saying that team of yours fall to mew with will-o-wisp taunt recovery psychic 80 % of the time. The other 20 % is when combusken suceed in passing

off topic:
And to mention you say we are elitist etc
Let em ask you do you think we actualy dont care to be said elitist by everyone ? before saying bad things about others you better reflect on that. No one want to be hated by others and we are not different.

I thought of espeon, but I didn't want it because Shuckle likes cosmic power way more than calm mind, yes lunatone is the weakest link, I'll see what I can do with espeon (can it learn amnesia?)

I use Shuckle cuz I like him, that and he becomes the perfect wall, shuckle is hard to kill as it is, +6 in every stat makes it impossible to take on it's monstrous 2200+ defenses, and with the evasion boosts he has plenty of time to rest.

I do take suggestions, I do not like insults, and calling you elitist isn't an insult, it's actually a compliment, im not insulting suggestions I'm defending my team, considering I honestly don't ever see Roob as ever being a threat, EVER.

Also, status is dead to this team, I don't really use the baton passers after I have shuckle out and shuckle has rest, toxic+leech seed couldnt even take out half of his health while he rollouted, so mew isn't too much of a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)