The Neverused Premier League - FINALS [Won by Blackthorn Braviarys]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout Out To My Main Man Eo.

and maybe twin cbb as he was the best managr

Jayde Destroyed our team with cancerous behavior

Well, congrats everyone, shoutout to Keiran contribootin' his best piece of art so far, and shoutout to FireMage for doing this :D

I guess this is it then, yay

shoutout to firemage for starting an intier tournament that has now swarmed over the entire smogon metagames forum, and is sure to be repeated annually as well

braviaries were the best team, thanks for buying me flcl, and it was fun ghosting and interacting with the other on the team chan which sometimes got pretty lively

publics thanks to flcl for buying me when i was a stranger here and trust in me. thanks the whole team Blackthorn Braviaries for helping everything i needed and for being such good guys, we were the best team and we have demonstrated winning the tournament.

malekith sucks

Special thanks to Pako, HotNCold and Tyrano <3

where is???

Thanks for FLCL, Spanish Army, Shnen, DittoCrow, Cherub Agent, Audiosurfer, DTC, MMF, Keiran the bird and Tutees, well played.

Special mention for Malekith because he wanna sex with me, king homo n_n

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
we da best. Kind of a shame I couldn't play the last 2 weeks because my opponents johned me (I admit I wasn't very active on the finals but I had a busy week), a 2-2 record was kinda disappointing but it was fun nonetheless.

Posting to say reiky is a haxor, tyrano sucks and MMF deserves to be banned.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks to everyone who participated!

Shout outs to LivingRhino for helping we with a lot of the prep work prior to the opening of the League.
Zeb, Raseri, FLCL , CBB, Django and sometimes Annoyer for their support
Earthworm for the Auction Bot (and code)

Same time next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)