The Next Best Thing - Sawk [Voting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sweet jesus

I actually like the look of this set. I'm not sure if the surprise value of the set is worth using it in the long run, but it's still a really solid, good set.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
sweet jesus

a shame that ttt's set is illegal :(

edit: by that i mean it can't win (blaze + np is illegal), so please stop voting for it unless you want your votes to not count

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think a lot of the sets are pretty cool, but for the purpose of Next Best Thing, creating a set that beats its checks and counters, there is one that does this the best.

sweetjeebus

TalkTakesTime

as shallow as a plate of cereal
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sweet Jesus

Also apparently mine is illegal so those who voted for me, thanks, but you might want to go change your vote to one that works. Silly PS lets me use mine so I didn't realise it wasn't correct :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)