Other The OU Theorymon Project (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Intimidate Mega Aerodactyl. I like to see a theorymon change that helps a Pokemon defensively (good typing for handling fast threats) and offensively (easier setup)

Flash Fire Gourgeist, with Volbeat being a close second. I really like weak Pranksters and I really like immunities.

Last edited:

fleurdyleurse

nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok after much consideration Simple Slowking
wrecks stuff
flash fire gourgeist doesn't do much anyway

Last edited:
Flash Fire Gourgeist - Makes the most sense in my opinion. I mean, come on. It's a spirit pumpkin for crying out loud.

Flash Fire Gourgeist

It would be interesting to see how her interesting slew of resistances and immunities would play out in the OU metagame.

Now if only her maxed 100 base Attack would be shifted to Special Attack, she will be even better. It's heartbreaking because Gourgeist has a viable special set with moves such as Energy Ball, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast and Sludge Bomb in her arsenal. But then again, all those precious base points were wasted on Attack. Game Freak still ridin' on that troll train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)