The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay you're back! I'm really excited about this tbh, I'm also really happy you finally got a shiny Sigilyph :) I may have to get one off you sometime (also obligatory tinytext apparently..)

I noticed on your EV trained Cres that you're wasting four EVs in HP, since it has a 30 IV, both 252 and 248 give 226 HP at level 50. You can move those 4 into either SpA or Speed (won't make a difference having 8 SpD).

PS: Arhan I'm way better at nicknaming than rufus :p
Thanks, love <3 And thank you for catching that too, I can't believe I missed that o-o I'm usually so fussy about making sure I haven't wasted any EVs, will fix that ASAP.

PS: Nah, he's just exaggerating ;)

Welcome back! I hope you have a lot of fun re-opening your thread. I wish you lots of luck!

I might bother you in the future. :D
Thank you! I opened my trade thread to be bothered, so feel free to do so any time :p

cmt for the shiny bidoof . I don't know what you don't have as a breedables.

or i'll take the spitback female bidoof

cmt for the shiny bidoof . I don't know what you don't have as a breedables.

or i'll take the spitback female bidoof
Actually, could I have this, nicknamed 'Colossus', please?

Adamant Clear Body Beldum
31/31/31/7/31/31
Ot : Thuany 32444
Take Down
Giveaway egg from glaedr10000, hatched by me, I can nickname it
Semi Redis
I want to try out Metagross but breeding genderless Pokemon is lame cus no EMs or pretty balls. Let me know if that's cool with you :]

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
id love to trade my moon ball modest horsea for your bold slowpoke. let me know if youre interested!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure, female for female, right? Does your Horsea have any egg moves? I have Slowpokes in Heal Balls and Dive Balls, which one are you interested in?
there are no egg moves for horsea, but how does this sound : the prev mentioned horsea plus adamant growlithe in a level ball with close combat and crunch for two slowpokes, one in each ball. they dont need to be flawless, spitbacks are fine!

Hey you are back in business! :)

CMT for a female QuickBall HA shinx*, Luxball Ha lillipup, EV trained Vermillion and Ev trained Moonbeam.

*you have a female shiny one can you breed a spitback?

See TyVip she hatched 2 flawless FEMALE bunearys and you took a month to hatch a male one smh.

KingHeracrossTheBug: I'll give you 4-5IV spitbacks of Froakie and Grimer for a female Safari Riolu with at least 4IVs? Could you evolve it for me as well? I can't give you a HA Nest Ball Deerling though. HA Deerling was only released in Gen VI, where you could only catch Spring Deerling/Sawsbuck, so as noted, I only have HA on Spring Deerling.

MattaPod: Actually, could I give you the two Slowpokes if you could breed a 4IV spitback Horsea with 4 EMs? Either Adamant or Modest natured, needs to have at least Clear Smog and Outrage, and I'll leave the other two EMs to you.

vzxt: Yes I am :) I just checked, I don't have any clones of the Shinx, but I can easily catch a Quick Ball one and breed it up, or you can clone a copy of the shiny for yourself? For the Lillipup, could I have a HA Dive Ball Cubchoo, please? And I won't need anything for Vermillion and Moonbeam ofc. I already have copies of Moonbeam, but could you clone me an extra copy or two of Vermillion? Let me know what you think :)

PS He borrowed my female parent to do that too :p

-
Update with a couple more EV-trained 'mons:

#113. Chansey (lv. 63) @ Eviolite
♀ | Nicknamed 'Lucky'
Bold Nature | Natural Cure | 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
Soft-Boiled | Toxic | Seismic Toss | Substitute
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728

Can remember Aromatherapy and Counter. Nickname is Chansey's Japanese name.

#448. Lucario (lv. 95) @ Lucarionite
♀ | Nicknamed 'Candace'
Timid Nature | Inner Focus | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nasty Plot | Aura Sphere | Flash Cannon | Dark Pulse

Nicknamed after Candace Flynn from Phineas and Ferb because I wanted to name her after a badass girl. 'I've got a date with destiny, and it ain't gonna end with a kiss!'​

Last edited:
vzxt: Yes I am :) I just checked, I don't have any clones of the Shinx, but I can easily catch a Quick Ball one and breed it up, or you can clone a copy of the shiny for yourself? For the Lillipup, could I have a HA Dive Ball Cubchoo, please? And I won't need anything for Vermillion and Moonbeam ofc. I already have copies of Moonbeam, but could you clone me an extra copy or two of Vermillion? Let me know what you think :)

PS He borrowed my female parent to do that too :p
Um so what do you want for the shinx? Either way works for me as I will be cloning your vermillion anyway. I can give you a EV trained copy of my shiny Gallade/Bisharp* and Hp Ice Thundurus for your EV trained pokemon if you want, just to have a fair trade :)

*Gallade is nn'd Marth and Bisharp can be nicknamed by flargananddingle.

Um so what do you want for the shinx? Either way works for me as I will be cloning your vermillion anyway. I can give you a EV trained copy of my shiny Gallade/Bisharp* and Hp Ice Thundurus for your EV trained pokemon if you want, just to have a fair trade :)

*Gallade is nn'd Marth and Bisharp can be nicknamed by flargananddingle.
If you're okay with cloning the Shinx, then I wasn't going to take anything for her :p I prefer breeding and training most of my Pokemon myself anyway so no need for the other Pokemon, thanks though! I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade :)

Hey Rufus!

Mind doing some spitback trades with me for some of the things in your spitback box?
(I know I told myself I'm full on other breeding orders but you have some amazing things in stock ashfja good deals).

I like these of yours:
Moon Weedle
Love Vulpix
Dive HA Feebas
Safari Gible
Dive Zorua
Dream HA Solosis

Let me know if you like anything from here of mine that I have in stock:
HA Rufflet
HA Sawk
Dusk HA Phantump
Timer HA Karrablast
Lure Chatot
Nest Tropius
Timer HA Bunnelby
Lure Horsea
Dusk HA Pancham
Luxury HA Scraggy
Net Tirtogua

Also got flawless of,

Lure Larpas
Dream Zigzagoon
Heal Stunky
Dream HA Whismur
Dream HA Hoppip
Dream HA Krabby
Net HA Gligar
Luxury HA Sandshrew
Dream HA Igglybuff
Dusk Duskull

Also, if we trade - I'd be keen to clone and return copies of your new Chansey and Lucario :P.

Lady Valkyrie: Hehe thank you for the compliment <3 Sure thing! Although I don't have a Moon Ball Weedle, but I do have a Moon Ball Caterpie, if that's what you mean. For the others, I'd be interested in

Dusk HA Phantump
Timer HA Bunnelby
Lure Chatot
Dream HA Hoppip
Dusk Duskull

Let me know if you want to trade tonight. I have a cloning favour I'd like to ask for too, if that's okay.

Lady Valkyrie: Hehe thank you for the compliment <3 Sure thing! Although I don't have a Moon Ball Weedle, but I do have a Moon Ball Caterpie, if that's what you mean. For the others, I'd be interested in

Dusk HA Phantump
Timer HA Bunnelby
Lure Chatot
Dream HA Hoppip
Dusk Duskull

Let me know if you want to trade tonight. I have a cloning favour I'd like to ask for too, if that's okay.
Yes, that's what I mean (woops).

Sure, that trade is okay and I can do that tonight before sleep. And sure, you're welcome to ask :).

So as some of you may know, Terry Pratchett just passed away.

I don't know if I've ever talked about what Discworld means to me on here, but those of you who do know what Discworld is can probably guess a bit from my username, my thread title, some of my giveaways ... you know. Terry Pratchett is not just my favourite author. If I didn't already have a god, he probably would have been mine. The Discworld is my safe space and my blanket. Whenever I feel upset, it's always a Terry Pratchett book I pick up. As a matter of fact, after I read the Discworld series up to the point it had been released at the time, the amount of book-reading I did dropped dramatically because only authors I already loved could live up to my newfound standards!

Discworld taught me a lot and gave me a lot. My Discworld friends know I can't exaggerate my feelings for Lord Vetinari. He has, as neurotic and obsessed as it sounds, become the voice in my head. Vetinari is the greatest thing the Discworld series gave me. I never cease to wonder that Terry Pratchett could create such an incredible character (and I never cease to wonder that people don't love him more! I realise I am a young, straight woman, but come on! You don't have to ship him with his secretary to love him like I do!), and I'm so grateful that Pratchett was so inspired to create the huge, sprawling Discworld with all of its wonderful characters and all of its wonderful places.

It was always a dream of mine - a bit of a desperate one too, knowing I might not have a lot of time - to meet Sir Pratchett and try to tell him how much his writing means to him. I guess my fears have been realised. But it hasn't taken away anything from my love for the Discworld.

Now if only I really had a sprig of lilac to wear.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that I'm not going to work on anybody's orders until Tuesday, when I get back from a short holiday. I need time to myself. If I've already told you that I'm ready to trade with you, then I'll fulfill that promise, but I hope the rest of you don't mind waiting. I've been pretty generous with trades lately too so I'm sure that you guys can. That's just MattaPod and KingHeracrossTheBug right now. Others can feel free to ask for a trade, but they're all going to wail until next week. Hope you guys understand and can bear with me a little while!

Hello! Do you still have any Shiny Banettes? If so, can you nickname it Zippers?
I have this shiny nicknameable Shuppet:

#353. Shuppet
♀ | Hatched in Lost Hotel
Adamant Nature | Cursed Body | 31/31/31/20/10/31
Knock Off | Shadow Sneak | Feint Attack | Phantom Force
Received in a giveaway by /u/Grimmchaos.
You can have a copy for free if you can clone. Unfortunately I don't have any copies on me right now.

I have this shiny nicknameable Shuppet:

#353. Shuppet
♀ | Hatched in Lost Hotel
Adamant Nature | Cursed Body | 31/31/31/20/10/31
Knock Off | Shadow Sneak | Feint Attack | Phantom Force
Received in a giveaway by /u/Grimmchaos.
You can have a copy for free if you can clone. Unfortunately I don't have any copies on me right now.
Hmm. Very sorry, but i cant clone. How would you like a Redis Shiny Snorlax?

Hi! I noticed that awesome shiny Thundurus in SQSR and, also, when I checked your thread I saw that AMAZING Shiny Rayquaza!!! O.O

You said that they are free? Would I be able get a copy of each off of you? I noticed it says you no longer have a copy of that shiny HP ice Thundurus in stock but I can clone and am willing to clone a few copies to give you back some stock if you want?

Just let me know! :D

edit: Oh, and rufusdrumknott if you're okay with this I'd love to get the Rayquaza ASAP so I can quickly register it for the Enter the Dragon comp. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)