The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
po players are seriously getting on my nerves. i have had it. officially

i challenged that marth kid to a bw ou game of loser shutting the fack up for a week but he's too chicken to play

i am calling him out right here

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
it's ok stone. i still love ya. you created reflections

come on marth, i only have another hour before mom makes me go to bed

po players are seriously getting on my nerves. i have had it. officially

i challenged that marth kid to a bw ou game of loser shutting the fack up for a week but he's too chicken to play

i am calling him out right here
I accept your call out, as i said you're not really good enough to motivate me to play you so i call you out for our SPL match, I will be slot 3 if you accept the challenge, or i can play you after that SPL match when i have a team.

If you're real you will play me for the spl, i don't duck scrubs JS <33333

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I accept your call out, as i said you're not really good enough to motivate me to play you so i call you out for our SPL match, I will be slot 3 if you accept the challenge, or i can play you after that SPL match when i have a team.

If you're real you will play me for the spl, i don't duck scrubs JS <33333
why don't you come play uu then. i have to do what the bosses want me to do. if i had my say, i would play bw ou (slot 3) just so i could shut you up

quaterfinalist of ost 9 vs some scrub from po. real contest there

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
i have 30 mins left before mom makes me go to bed for real. loser shuts the fuck up match for a week, accept my challenge. y/n?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
after spl when i have a red trophy, you're old news already. why would the whitequeen play you then

gl winning runner up, maybe. i'm off to bed now. mom is screaming at me

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Classiest have been awfully quiet considering how much shit their leader/snake of a man StoneCold was giving me at midseason... maybe they're still trying to scrub the dookie out of their mouths after I shit in them collectively.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I don't know where to ask this question so I will ask it here: when is the 2nd smogon grand slam??

ok ahkimarth you annoying nig. lets do our "loser shuts the fuck up for two weeks" now. no more excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)