1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Fabbles, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckOverSkill

LuckOverSkill

(18:37:04) Marth>Smogon: i have to beat sogeking
    (18:37:11) Marth>Smogon: so i can continue to flame smogon
    (18:37:17) Marth>Smogon: my next target is Luck>skilll

Some serious shit talking going on
  2. Marth

Marth
    is a Past SPL Winner

what can i say other than Marth>Smogon
  3. Funkasaurus

Funkasaurus king of games
    is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

#marth>smogon #tybg #jasonpwn
  4. Harlot

Harlot

marth>smogon
  5. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

i am happier on the scooters than i was on the classiest, and the scooters are happy with me. i am among friends and kind teammates in a supportive and enthusiastic environment. i could not have asked to be traded to a better team, the scooters are a lovely organization. don't count us out yet, we are still in contention!
  6. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

7. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

thats exactly what i would hear from a professional athlete after a dum move cuz of the pressure

it makes it funnier that this is fuckin pokemon tho
    Danilo likes this.
  8. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn

i thought it was a dumb move a few days into the trade as well, but now that i've gotten to think it over a little more, i've decided that winning isn't everything and i'm more content with the scooters than i was with the classiest, so it all works out for me. i think you're right in that the way i approached the trade was definitely a dumb move, and i've already apologized to the management of the classiest for the way i handled the situation, so no need to continue discussing that. everyone makes mistakes, and well, i made one that got a lot of "media attention" from people who felt it needed to be blown out of proportion to make me look bad. again, i know the way i handled the trade was bad and i freely admit that, but in the end, the trade went through, no harm done, so it shouldn't be an issue.
  9. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

im p sure youre the one making yourself look bad

eg: this thread
  10. Dubulous

Dubulous I look just like Buddy Holly.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hey, better out than in I always say.

[​IMG]

That is, out of the league than in the Classiest line up.
    Danilo likes this.
  11. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn

you seem to be the one bullying the new kid because he made a mistake in the way he handled a situation in a team pokemon tournament (which he had never participated in before and thus did not know the proper protocol for said situation)...why do you care so much about my business
  12. Lamppost

Lamppost I put the milk in first
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol

here is lavos' logic:
    "i want to be traded to a higher team"
    "well, you know, winning isn't everything"
    "i'm ok on this team because the trade deadline has passed"
  13. dragonuser

dragonuser The only thing I look up to is the sky
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Pyramid Kingis a Past WCoP Winner

[22:10] <&reyscarface> yes
    [22:10] <&reyscarface> im a bully.

Confirming that reyscarface is indeed a bully.
  14. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn

the trade deadline part is completely false. as i said, but you clearly didn't read, that's not the reason i prefer the scooters.

i don't know why it's so hard for you to swallow that i like my current team better than i liked yours, but i'm done arguing with people who are unable to understand my actions or even accept my apologies.
  15. yondie

yondie mitt game strong
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Show Hide
    [13:57]<&locopoke> lavos
    [13:57] <&locopoke> why don't you like the classiest
    [13:57] <Lavos> hey
    [13:57] <Lavos> i like the classiest
    [13:57] <Lavos> and i don't like our position in the standings

[14:01] <@yondie> you are showing how selfish you are
    [14:01] <@yondie> no one wants to put up w/ that shit
    [14:01] <Lavos> perhaps i am selfish
    [14:01] <Lavos> but the objective is to win
    [14:01] <@yondie> as a team.
    [14:01] <@kokoloko> as a team
    [14:01] <Lavos> yeah
    [14:01] <@kokoloko> yeah
    [14:02] <Lavos> which is why i want to be on a winning team

[14:05] <Lavos> and i like the players on my team for the most part

[14:05] <Lavos> yeah
    [14:05] <Lavos> as i stated earlier
    [14:05] <Lavos> i like 95% of the people on that squad

in other words: Lavos liked classiest, buy betrayed them to move up 2 spots in the standings. Now he is below them and wants to play the nice user who only cares about "friendship"

[​IMG]
  16. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn

please forgive yondie; being the head of the smogon morality police, he has an obligation to doggedly follow every single one of my actions in order to publicly make me look as bad as possible because the taste of defeat still lingers on his salty tongue
  17. PDC

PDC loveless
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus

looks like it's CHOPPER GUNNER TIME

I mean drama time excuse me
  18. Windsong

Windsong .dancin
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

oh my god who the fuck cares i know you guys don't like lavos but are we REALLY using him as a scapegoat just because folgorio and bluewind aren't here for us to make fun of? =/

really guys remember what you are
  19. CTC

CTC The Lord Shepherd shall guideth ye cattle
    is Smogon Frontier's Stadium Baronis a Past WCoP Winner

20. yondie

yondie mitt game strong
    is a Past WCoP Winner

[​IMG]

edit: nah stone, we just hate him
  21. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Nah Windsong, I can hardly contain myself to join this argument. The entire time, the Classiest wanted to keep Lavos until he started forcibly acting like a scumbag to get himself traded. Earthworm tried to talk to him, I tried to talk to him, SHIT DUDE, I even willingly asked teams if they'd take him to make him happy. But after seeing his posts here doing nothing but contradicting himself, it pretty much infuriates me. The 360 behavior he is currently pulling is some of the biggest horseshit I have ever seen.

He was one of the most inactive players in the channel. We build team/have people testing teams all of the time, and yet he would complain about B-Lulz and Vinc and their current records (albeit we just came off a win when this occured) stating that he never gets tests. I tell him B-Lulz and Vinc make teams all of the time and he goes on to say he doesn't test with them because their teams don't do well in matches, look how far that gets him. The nigga wants tests and wants to win but doesn't help the players, tha fuck nigga?

Don't sprout bullshit and say you're happier as well because everyone on the scooters I am pretty much bros with, but I don't think there has been a single argument regarding two players in our channel. Everyone is humble and willing to admit their mistakes, seek improvement and move on. Hell you're the only controversy we had this year and we wanted to desperately keep you.

You're young, and have a lot to learn about this game. But theres going to be a time when you realize, participating and chilling with awesome people takes priority over winning. Of course everyone wants to win, that's a goal everyone desires, but I would rather enjoy the company of my teammates then be on a team of people who don't communicate or talk and only want to win.

I will tell you this right now. Theres a certain level you can get to in this game, and from then on the entire game competitively is a guessing game. You're not better then any other person in a teams OU line up, the way I see it you just brought the right team that week. The sooner you realize that you're on equal grounds with your team, the less hated you'll be. It's not that you're even hated, it's that you think you're on higher ground then everyone else.

With that said, stop making up excuses. We all know you want to win, and we all know you think 80% of the classiest players suck and are undeserving etc, we aren't stupid. But get your own dick out of your mouth, a newbie like you has a long ways to go on this site before you consider yourself an elitist.

HASTA LAVISTA....BAYBAY

[​IMG]
  22. PttP

PttP Shoutout to the sidewalk for keeping me off the streets
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG][​IMG]

huehuehuehue
    [​IMG]
  23. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

24. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

very cute coming from the team that hasn't beaten us in 3 years.

das right nigga
  25. Nova

Nova Palisades
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lavos is 100% determination
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)