The Prince of Peddlers' Premium Poke Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ah, what a bummer D:, but thnx for the heads up! I'll take you up on that offer for dat shiny aron
I know, it's so sad, I would've liked one for myself DX
Great! Do you have them in stock or do you need to breed? In either case, just PM me when you're ready and available, I'm pretty free today and for the rest of the week.

*UPDATE*

Ralts

31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid - Trace/Synchronize - Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable, Ally Switch, Skill Swap

Deino

31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest/Timid - Hustle - Egg Moves: Earth Power

Houndour

31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid - Flash Fire/Early Bird - Egg Moves: Counter, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Sucker Punch

Mawile

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant - Intimidate/Hypper Cutter - Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Metal Burst

Petilil

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Leaf Guard (HA)/Chlorophyll/Own Tempo - Egg Moves: Healing Wish, Ingrain, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed

Deerling

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Jolly/Adamant - Serence Grace (HA)/Chlorophyll/Sap Sipper - Egg Moves: Synthesis, Agility, Baton Pass, Grass whistle

Shinies and Legendaries:

Arcanine

Lv 60 - EVs: 6 HP 252 Att 252 Spd
Female - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant - Flash Fire - Moves: Wild Charge, Extreme speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat
OT: Your mom (lolz) - 55667
(Will be raising to Lv 100 soon)

Hawlucha

Lv 1 - EVs: Untrained
Female - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant - Unburden - Moves: Detect, Tackle, Hone Claws, Baton Pass
OT: Naku - 16584
(Will keep an untrained version and will raise a battle ready version)

Palkia

Lv 70 - EVs: 6 Def 252 Sp.A 252 Spd
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid - Pressure - Moves: Spacial Rend, Protect, Blizzard
OT: MattJ - 25437
(Will be raising to Lv100 soon)

interested in any of these shinies?

>* female Jolly (blaze) chimchar - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - tpunch, fake out, Fpunch, Fo punch

>* Female Adamant (motor drive) Electivire - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - all elemental punches + cross chop (ev trained)

>* bold Porygon2 (trace) - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (ev trained)

>* Female Adamant Talonflame (Gale Wings) - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - brave bird, Flare Blitz (ev trained)

>* Female Modest Mareep (static) - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Alrighty then I think I found some useful things:
Female HA Squirtle
Female HA Litwick
Male HA Gligar
Beldum

I feel this is a pretty equal trade since you are also requesting a low ratio female, mine will be all competitively bred, but give me a week since I have real life to attend to.

CMT for

Palkia
Stock: Empty
Rayquaza
(Jpn)
Lv 100 - EVs: 34 HP 252 Att 4 Sp.D 220 Spd
31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly - Air Lock - Moves: Extreme Speed, Outrage, Swords Dance, V-create - Classical Ribbon
OT: (Some Japanese Name) - 02102
Could you tell me my shiny value if we trade?

*Reopened*

interested in any of these shinies?

>* female Jolly (blaze) chimchar - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - tpunch, fake out, Fpunch, Fo punch

>* Female Adamant (motor drive) Electivire - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - all elemental punches + cross chop (ev trained)

>* bold Porygon2 (trace) - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (ev trained)

>* Female Adamant Talonflame (Gale Wings) - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - brave bird, Flare Blitz (ev trained)

>* Female Modest Mareep (static) - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Assuming they're Kalos Bred, I'm interested in all of them tbh, in this order: 1- Mareep, 2- Talonflame, 3- Chimcar, 4- Porygon2, 5- Elecvtivire

Alrighty then I think I found some useful things:
Female HA Squirtle
Female HA Litwick
Male HA Gligar
Beldum

I feel this is a pretty equal trade since you are also requesting a low ratio female, mine will be all competitively bred, but give me a week since I have real life to attend to.
Spitbacks are fine by me, but since you are going through the trouble of breeding a competitive spread, it would be shameful for me not to do the same. PM you when I finish!

CMT for

Palkia
Rayquaza
(Jpn)
Lv 100 - EVs: 34 HP 252 Att 4 Sp.D 220 Spd
31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly - Air Lock - Moves: Extreme Speed, Outrage, Swords Dance, V-create - Classical Ribbon
OT: (Some Japanese Name) - 02102
Could you tell me my shiny value if we trade?
Is that charmander in your thread kalos born? If it is then I'll take just it, but you gotta clone a copy of my legends for me, since I'm all out D: As for the TSV, just give me a pokemon you hatched/caught in game, and I'll tell you it.

CMS (speadsheet in sig) for Chansey, Petilil and Chinchou (all female, gender specific is chinchou only)
Can I know the details of that shiny Eevee?

CMT for Deino, Onix, and Exeggcute :D
I'll take a random gender Unburden Treecko, Iron Fist Chimcar and a male Pure Power Meditite with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Bullet Punch and Psycho Cut :D

Last edited:
CMT for Love Ball Female Intimidate Mawile?

I want to breed Impish w/ Seismic Toss over Thunder Fang for anon-mega Mawile set I'm making but want to get it in a Love Ball. If you want we can do a spitback for a spitback or you can choose something off my list.

CMT for Love Ball Female Intimidate Mawile?

I want to breed Impish w/ Seismic Toss over Thunder Fang for anon-mega Mawile set I'm making but want to get it in a Love Ball. If you want we can do a spitback for a spitback or you can choose something off my list.
I'll take a spitback of that Archen with it's egg moves. I'll PM you when I'm ready, I'm in the middle of a really big cloning/trade and I still have to breed ;)

I'll take a spitback of that Archen with it's egg moves. I'll PM you when I'm ready, I'm in the middle of a really big cloning/trade and I still have to breed ;)
Alright, I'll do it very quick once I find the female Basculin w/ 30 SpA I'm looking for as I dont want to lose the EMs from the DC just yet.

I currently have a 6IV female of the eevee you requested, the other two shall follow shortly.
Woah, that's ridiculously lucky. I've already got the squirtle ready, but I haven't gotten to work on the others yet, because RNG has been trolling me for a day and refuses to hand over Tatertot's Skorupi, but instead gives mountains of crap, and 2 barely competitive shines (Since when the hell are Shinies more common than a pentaperfect female?! Motherf&#*$*&#$(@)($#$#$$$##$#@) anyway, I'll get to work on your stuff, as soon as the god damn skorupi hatches.

Oh and stay tuned everyone, I've got a huge update coming :)​

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Intereseted in your shiny arcanine, could clone it for you :D, for a modest magician 5v Fennekin

In response to your CMT, I will trade all the pokemon you request for your shiny Tyrantrum, Hawlucha, Noibta, and regular Helioptile.

In response to your CMT, I will trade all the pokemon you request for your shiny Tyrantrum, Hawlucha, Noibta, and regular Helioptile.
Sounds great, and I actually have a LV1 Version of that tyrunt if it you'd rather have it (I still didn't get the chance to put it up in the thread) and I'm sorry about this but I'm changing the Noibat to a Lv26, same moves and 252 SpA, since there is a good chance the person who was supposed to clone my untrained Noibat ain't giving it back. If you'd like to change your order, that is fine by me :)

im interested in shiny chesnaught. i have a

Dratini (Shiny)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Maravel Scale
Egg Moves: ExtremeSpeed
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: None

and sorry its not KB

Sounds great, and I actually have a LV1 Version of that tyrunt if it you'd rather have it (I still didn't get the chance to put it up in the thread) and I'm sorry about this but I'm changing the Noibat to a Lv26, same moves and 252 SpA, since there is a good chance the person who was supposed to clone my untrained Noibat ain't giving it back. If you'd like to change your order, that is fine by me :)
That all sounds fine to me, the level is of no concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)