The RU Open I - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after 3 battles with PERFECT CONNECTION he DCed in the last turn of the last battle, suspicious, but his tournament director friend forced me to replay. Ok.

Lost 2-1.

blarajan

Rest in Bling
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
VGC Co-Leader
Why would I purposefully disconnect the last turn? I'm sorry it happened, seriously and honestly. I'm sorry that happened, and there was more drama than had to happen. Shitty situation, but I swear I dced, I even told bloo that my internet was bad and even told august to keep pming me on irc to make sure I was still on. I'm at uni and disconnect like 8 times a day.

Either way, won 2-1, ggs until the last situation. As you could see it didn't matter in the end.

august

the worst season
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnuswon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a defending World Cup of Pokemon champion
Well after 1 battle that blarajan won, malekith received an important burn vs x with y causing a game 3 in the first place, and then in game 3 a friend of malekith tries to win him the game by saying x was running a set that beat y. SUSPICIOUS????

gj blara you are a boss, lets fuckin get it

Well after 1 battle that blarajan won, malekith received an important burn vs x with y causing a game 3 in the first place, and then in game 3 a friend of malekith tries to win him the game by saying x was running a set that beat y. SUSPICIOUS????

gj blara you are a boss, lets fuckin get it
Why you posting here? Who has invited you? I got an important miss in the first one too, but this is over. He is in the final, GL to him and GL to the other players too.

Defeated TheMexican 2-1 in some awesome pokemon matches.

Game 1 was a nail biter especially coming down to about 4%. Cool teams too.

Sorry for the wait guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.