1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The RU Open I - Semifinals

Discussion in 'Smogon Grand Slam' started by Oglemi, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomber92

Bomber92

blarajan vs Malekith
    McMeghan vs Heist
    TheMexican vs undisputed
  2. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

Well, after 3 battles with PERFECT CONNECTION he DCed in the last turn of the last battle, suspicious, but his tournament director friend forced me to replay. Ok.

Lost 2-1.
  3. Hot N Cold

Hot N Cold magda is my spirit animal
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

This is awesome Lol Unfair game.

McMeghan
  4. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Why would I purposefully disconnect the last turn? I'm sorry it happened, seriously and honestly. I'm sorry that happened, and there was more drama than had to happen. Shitty situation, but I swear I dced, I even told bloo that my internet was bad and even told august to keep pming me on irc to make sure I was still on. I'm at uni and disconnect like 8 times a day.

Either way, won 2-1, ggs until the last situation. As you could see it didn't matter in the end.
  5. august

august free the robots
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

Well after 1 battle that blarajan won, malekith received an important burn vs x with y causing a game 3 in the first place, and then in game 3 a friend of malekith tries to win him the game by saying x was running a set that beat y. SUSPICIOUS????

gj blara you are a boss, lets fuckin get it
  6. Heist

Heist
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

won game 1 pretty cleanly and i extremely highly likely won game 2 because i dodged two 70 acc moves

sorry and ggs
  7. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

Lost 2-0 in some cool games.
    Also 70 acc means it can miss so it's all fine, ggs and gl in the final.
  8. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

Why you posting here? Who has invited you? I got an important miss in the first one too, but this is over. He is in the final, GL to him and GL to the other players too.
  9. Oglemi

Oglemi Working hard
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

undisputed and themexican lgi so we can move on to the finals !!
  10. blarajan

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

coin flip gogo

deadlines are meant to be followed!
  11. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Echoing the congratulations to blarajan and heist, both an difficult roads to get here, strong contenders each.

Mexican and undi >:O
  12. blarajan

i had to play you

my road was easy
  13. TheMexican

TheMexican

Lost in 3 great games. good luck.
  14. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

Defeated TheMexican 2-1 in some awesome pokemon matches.

Game 1 was a nail biter especially coming down to about 4%. Cool teams too.

Sorry for the wait guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)