Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hi everyone first time doing a scramble but don't go easy on me. I'm looking to do a yellow scramble no trading but if possible id like to make sure pikachu is included
Ok, so pick up Rockey, the Chansey.

Rockey is a rising star as a fighter, eager to proves her value to all others that don't believe in all her potential. Her style is, well, reckless, so she will always have reckless physical attacks - those with low accuracy and/or that inflict damage on herself (she can only knows: Double Slap, Double-Edge, Mega Punch, Submission, Bide and Skull Bash - a boxer would not kick nor throw its opponent); she must also learn Counter, but must use it ONLY while having less than 50% HP, 'cause "it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." - in other words, get beatten a lot and then win in the last second.

To prove herself, Rockey must solo all Black Belt you see. But to really show what herself is made of, she must face (solo) their two main challenges:
- Saffron Black Belt Leader, defeating his Hitmonchan (also known as "Apollo") with a Counter (using the mentioned clause); and then picking Hitmonchan when offered, so he can be friends with her (and, of course, name him "Apollo")
- Elite Four Bruno; but here is the thing: first, you must go to the Elite Four (beat Lorelei, whatever), beat all Bruno's poke but his fierce Machamp (aka Ivan Drago) and use Apollo...and lose. After your lost, throw Apollo away because he couldn't be saved from Ivan Drago's mighty and then challenge Elite For again, soloing Bruno with Rockey and defeating Ivan Drago again with the Counter movement. Needless to say that just Ivan Drago may use drugs to get tougher, so no X items on Rockey at all.

If you want to be even happier with Rockey, you could sing "Eye of the Tiger" everytime you use her. Just to make things happier. :)

I think that's all! Hope you enjoy it!

I don't know why I'm doing this but I got bored of playing things normally. I'm posting this as I am going to be taking on a scramble challange for Crystal
I will not be using trades. The pokemon crystal cannot get through normal solo gameplay I will not use.
I will want all HMs across the pokemon, I have used one pokemon for all three water HMs.
I won't use any legendaries. And I will require one of the pokemon to be one of the starters,
This is only a medium difficulty one, so nothing so hard completing it will make me become beared and bald.
I do plan on eventually beating Red and all of the post game. but any restrictions cannot rely on post-game unless it's something normally consigned to high levels.
I reserve the right to reject a given challange if I feel it is not compliant with the above preferances.

So... challange away!

Chikorita reserved by copycatcat
So take Fairy, the Snubbull!

Fairy knows that she is different, she is not "normal" as everybody say she is. She is more than that. She is a real fairy (maybe just outside her time). Because of that, you must play with Fairy as she was trully a Fairy-type: use her ALWAYS against Dragon, Dark and Fight-type pokes, and ALWAYS run away from Steel and Poison-types; in this regard, you must solo both Blackthorn gym, Karen (despite Vileplume) and Lance with her.

Have fun!

Still looking for 3 more mons for my X Scramble run.
Take Lame , the Dedenne.

He may be weak. He may be useless. He may be a crappy Pikachu copy. But he wants to show YOU that he wants to be the very best!

Lame will show how Dedennes can be a force of nature when focusing on physical attacks. Lame must be Adamant, 252 Att EV and must use Rest/Snore/Nuzzle/Play Rough. With this fantastic combo of paralyzing his opponent and aim at Playing Rough - or, if weak, Snoring and flinching - Lame, will wreak havoc around Kalos! It will be so strong that he must also solo at least one E4 member to its glory.

Long life to Lame!

Have fun!

And after helping three in a row, I also ask for help in a new epic journey.

I want to play Emerald, no trades, and ask for a challenge to you all. I'll just ask that you be creative when creating a background to the poke, so that I can make a good story with all 6 chosen ones.

Thank you in advance!

Fencas, I'll give you a mon that I gave someone else (Snaquaza I believe?), but he didn't get all 6 scramblemons, so I'll give it to you as well.

Take Playful the Vulpix. Ever since it was a young fox, it has loved to have fun. However, it has fun by laughing at its victims' expense as it toys with their minds and makes them defeat themselves. So, it must always know Confuse Ray, and must always use it on the first turn it is sent out, as well as when the opposing trainer sends out a Pokemon against it. Furthermore, Playful loves to watch its foes' faces as they are unable to use their moves, so it must always know Imprison. Its other two moves are up to you.
As Playful is traveling with you, it learns that when it evolves, it will become a master of warping the minds of others, but it does not have enough experience to do so, so it must win trainer battles by causing the trainer's final Pokemon to KO itself in confusion. Only then can it evolve. It must still use Confuse Ray whenever it is sent out or when a Pokemon is sent out against it, and must still keep Imprison. Furthermore, once Playful evolves, it must be the one to fight against all Psychic-types, since Psychics have strong minds, and it wants to use their strong minds against them. (Although you can have one of your other scramblemons help you for Tate and Liza's gym, since it's all double battles.)

Finally, it wants to disrupt the grace and order of the Sootopolis gym, since all of the Trainers and Pokemon there are extremely focused. So, it must solo Juan.

So, to recap:
-Must always know Confuse Ray and Imprison
-Must use Confuse Ray whenever it is sent out, and whenever an opponent sends out a Pokemon against it
-Win 10 trainer battles by causing the final mon to suicide from confusion to evolve
-After evolution, must battle all Psychic-types (Another Pokemon can help it in Tate and Liza's gym)
-Must solo Juan

Enjoy!

Last edited:

I want to play Emerald, no trades, and ask for a challenge to you all. I'll just ask that you be creative when creating a background to the poke, so that I can make a good story with all 6 chosen ones.

Thank you in advance!
Oh, I'll give you one! Watch this post.

EDIT: Take Jellicent the Spinda.

Spinda is a drunken master. It must be the first male one you catch with Tangled Feet. The emphasis, however, goes on the "drunken" part--Jellicent is drunk all the time. Thus, it must learn and always keep Teeter Dance, and must lead every battle with it. In addition, Spinda thinks it is something out of ASB, so it must constantly hold an Everstone (you can find one in Granite Cave). It must also always learn Dizzy Punch, so it can spread its drunkeness another way. You must also either have Flail or Thrash at all times, because it's drunk. The other move is a move of your choice, but it cannot learn Focus Punch at any time, because it's drunk. Whenever you enter battle, start with Teeter Dance. After that, roll a four-sided dice (otherwise known as random.org), and that will determine which move you get to use.

Spinda dislikes Juan very much. However, Playful gets to solo Juan, so Spinda takes his rage on Juan's mentor. Solo four of Wallace's Pokemon with Spinda. Also solo one entire gym, minus the gym leader, of your choice.

Last edited:

Spinda is a drunken master. It must be the first male one you catch with Tangled Feet. The emphasis, however, goes on the "drunken" part--Jellicent is drunk all the time. Thus, it must learn and always keep Teeter Dance, and must lead every battle with it. In addition, Spinda thinks it is something out of ASB, so it must constantly hold an Everstone (you can find one in Granite Cave). It must also always learn Dizzy Punch, so it can spread its drunkeness another way. You must also either have Flail or Thrash at all times, because it's drunk. The other move is a move of your choice, but it cannot learn Focus Punch at any time, because it's drunk. Whenever you enter battle, start with Teeter Dance. After that, roll a four-sided dice (otherwise known as random.org), and that will determine which move you get to use.

Spinda dislikes Juan very much. However, Playful gets to solo Juan, so Spinda takes his rage on Juan's mentor. Solo four of Wallace's Pokemon with Spinda. Also solo one entire gym, minus the gym leader, of your choice.
Tangled Feet doesn't exist in Emerald...

Ok, so pick up Rockey, the Chansey.

Rockey is a rising star as a fighter, eager to proves her value to all others that don't believe in all her potential. Her style is, well, reckless, so she will always have reckless physical attacks - those with low accuracy and/or that inflict damage on herself (she can only knows: Double Slap, Double-Edge, Mega Punch, Submission, Bide and Skull Bash - a boxer would not kick nor throw its opponent); she must also learn Counter, but must use it ONLY while having less than 50% HP, 'cause "it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." - in other words, get beatten a lot and then win in the last second.

To prove herself, Rockey must solo all Black Belt you see. But to really show what herself is made of, she must face (solo) their two main challenges:
- Saffron Black Belt Leader, defeating his Hitmonchan (also known as "Apollo") with a Counter (using the mentioned clause); and then picking Hitmonchan when offered, so he can be friends with her (and, of course, name him "Apollo")
- Elite Four Bruno; but here is the thing: first, you must go to the Elite Four (beat Lorelei, whatever), beat all Bruno's poke but his fierce Machamp (aka Ivan Drago) and use Apollo...and lose. After your lost, throw Apollo away because he couldn't be saved from Ivan Drago's mighty and then challenge Elite For again, soloing Bruno with Rockey and defeating Ivan Drago again with the Counter movement. Needless to say that just Ivan Drago may use drugs to get tougher, so no X items on Rockey at all.

If you want to be even happier with Rockey, you could sing "Eye of the Tiger" everytime you use her. Just to make things happier. :)

I think that's all! Hope you enjoy it!
This sounds awesome. I'm also taking this as two Pokemon so only one more to go. Thanks everyone I promise I'll return the favor if I ever get internet.

Fencas, I'll give you a mon that I gave someone else (Snaquaza I believe?), but he didn't get all 6 scramblemons, so I'll give it to you as well.

Take Playful the Vulpix. Ever since it was a young fox, it has loved to have fun. However, it has fun by laughing at its victims' expense as it toys with their minds and makes them defeat themselves. So, it must always know Confuse Ray, and must always use it on the first turn it is sent out, as well as when the opposing trainer sends out a Pokemon against it. Furthermore, Playful loves to watch its foes' faces as they are unable to use their moves, so it must always know Imprison. Its other two moves are up to you.
As Playful is traveling with you, it learns that when it evolves, it will become a master of warping the minds of others, but it does not have enough experience to do so, so it must win trainer battles by causing the trainer's final Pokemon to KO itself in confusion. Only then can it evolve. It must still use Confuse Ray whenever it is sent out or when a Pokemon is sent out against it, and must still keep Imprison. Furthermore, once Playful evolves, it must be the one to fight against all Psychic-types, since Psychics have strong minds, and it wants to use their strong minds against them. (Although you can have one of your other scramblemons help you for Tate and Liza's gym, since it's all double battles.)

Finally, it wants to disrupt the grace and order of the Sootopolis gym, since all of the Trainers and Pokemon there are extremely focused. So, it must solo Juan.

So, to recap:
-Must always know Confuse Ray and Imprison
-Must use Confuse Ray whenever it is sent out, and whenever an opponent sends out a Pokemon against it
-Win 10 trainer battles by causing the final mon to suicide from confusion
-After evolution, must battle all Psychic-types (Another Pokemon can help it in Tate and Liza's gym)
-Must solo Juan

Enjoy!
Great, thanks!

Thank you, too!

So far, Playful the Vulpix and Jellicent the Spinda! What else? :)

Fencas Take Overused the Torchic. Overused knows how powerful he is. He also knows that, in the future, Blaziken will become an Uber. As such, he must know the normal Gen5 Ubers moves that Blaziken know (Swords Dance, Mega Kick (to substitute for HJK), Double Edge (to substitute for Flare Blitz), Slash (to substitute for Shadow Claw), and Protect). Note that the move substitutions are not optional, but must be done (unless you choose the 4 other moves) because the moves that are being substituted for either don't exist in Emerald, or Blaziken doesn't learn them in gen 3.

He also views Ubers as being far superior to him, and he doesn't want to lose. As such, he may not battle any Ubers (Doexys (all forms), Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre Lati@s, Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo, Raquaza, Wobbuffett, and Wynaut). If forced to battle any of them as Overused, then you must restart your game (as in turn off without saving, not start over from the beginning).

He also wants to prove himself too OP for OU. As such, he must solo every pokemon in ADV OU (Aerodactyl, Blissey, Celebi, Claydol, Cloyster, Dugtrio, Flygon, Forretress, Gengar, Gyarados, Heracross, Jirachi, Jolteon, Magneton, Metagross, Milotic, Porygon2, Raikou, Regice, Salamence, Skarmory, Snorlax, Starmie, Suicune, Swampert, Tyranitar, Zapdos), barring solos reserved by prior pokemon. It also must solo all NFE forms of those pokemon (if at the same stage, so, for example, Torchic vs. Trapinch, Cumbustken vs. Metang, and Blaziken vs. no NFEs). If it can't solo an OU pokemon due to a trapping move (like accidentally having a steel-type in against a Magnet Pull Magneton or having Overused already fainted), then Overused must solo the next 10 pokemon you face.

Last edited:
Fencas Take Overused the Torchic. Overused knows how powerful he is. He also knows that, in the future, Blaziken will become an Uber. As such, he must know the normal Gen5 Ubers moves that Blaziken know (Swords Dance, Mega Kick (to substitute for HJK), Double Edge (to substitute for Flare Blitz), Slash (to substitute for Shadow Claw), and Protect). Note that the move substitutions are not optional, but must be done (unless you choose the 4 other moves) because the moves that are being substituted for either don't exist in Emerald, or Blaziken doesn't learn them in gen 3.

He also views Ubers as being far superior to him, and he doesn't want to lose. As such, he may not battle any Ubers (Doexys (all forms), Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre Lati@s, Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo, Raquaza, Wobbuffett, and Wynaut). If forced to battle any of them as Overused, then you must restart your game (as in turn off without saving, not start over from the beginning).

He also wants to prove himself too OP for OU. As such, he must solo every pokemon in ADV OU (Aerodactyl, Blissey, Celebi, Claydol, Cloyster, Dugtrio, Flygon, Forretress, Gengar, Gyarados, Heracross, Jirachi, Jolteon, Magneton, Metagross, Milotic, Porygon2, Raikou, Regice, Salamence, Skarmory, Snorlax, Starmie, Suicune, Swampert, Tyranitar, Zapdos), barring solos reserved by prior pokemon. It also must solo all NFE forms of those pokemon (if at the same stage, so, for example, Torchic vs. Trapinch, Cumbustken vs. Metang, and Blaziken vs. no NFEs). If it can't solo an OU pokemon due to a trapping move (like accidentally having a steel-type in against a Magnet Pull Magneton or having Overused already fainted), then Overused must solo the next 10 pokemon you face.
Great, Mulan, Overused the Torchic will be also in the squad! What else, guys? With Playful the Vulpix and Jellicent the Spinda there are 3 more to start!

Reserved the Chikorita.
Chikorita is reserved, and may only use one attack each battle. t must solo 1 E4 member.
Are you kidding me with this? I specifically stated a medium difficulty. One attack each battle is not medium difficulty and will end in a lot of frustration trying to train Chikorita up.

So take Fairy, the Snubbull!

Fairy knows that she is different, she is not "normal" as everybody say she is. She is more than that. She is a real fairy (maybe just outside her time). Because of that, you must play with Fairy as she was trully a Fairy-type: use her ALWAYS against Dragon, Dark and Fight-type pokes, and ALWAYS run away from Steel and Poison-types; in this regard, you must solo both Blackthorn gym, Karen (despite Vileplume) and Lance with her.

Have fun!
So let me get this straight. Grab A snubbull and treat it like a fairy-type... Well that's gunna make Fairy solo Cianwood as well. Which I am okay with. Fairy is accept into my team!

Thank you in advance!
Now for one I've been waiting to give someone for ages.

Take Aratas the Ralts. Aratas is the mind of a warrior trapped in a psychic's body, as such he cannot use any debilitating moves, and for stat boosting he is limited to Calm Mind. having the warriors mentality he has a deep hatred of Team Aqua and Magma for their various actions to change a world he sees as perfect, as such he much always be used against any zubats, golbats and Crobats those teams use. While there is no evolutionary restrictions, he will refuse to fight any of his own kind, and must switch out against any of the Ralts line. That is until the final battle with Wally. Intent on showing a Gardevoir that he has some worth he mans up, at last, and declares that he wants to take Wally's one down alone, this will remove the prior restriction. if he is defeated in battle do not use a revive on him.

Hopefully this shall suffice!

Take Aratas the Ralts. Aratas is the mind of a warrior trapped in a psychic's body, as such he cannot use any debilitating moves, and for stat boosting he is limited to Calm Mind. having the warriors mentality he has a deep hatred of Team Aqua and Magma for their various actions to change a world he sees as perfect, as such he much always be used against any zubats, golbats and Crobats those teams use. While there is no evolutionary restrictions, he will refuse to fight any of his own kind, and must switch out against any of the Ralts line. That is until the final battle with Wally. Intent on showing a Gardevoir that he has some worth he mans up, at last, and declares that he wants to take Wally's one down alone, this will remove the prior restriction. if he is defeated in battle do not use a revive on him.

Hopefully this shall suffice!
Ok, Aratas the Ralts will also be in the squad! 2 more to go!

Are you kidding me with this? I specifically stated a medium difficulty. One attack each battle is not medium difficulty and will end in a lot of frustration trying to train Chikorita up.
You can use one attack per Pokemon per battle, then. You can use the chosen attack multiple times. This does not apply to wild Pokemon. In addition, Chikorita may use an attack for all Pokemon, in addition to each selected attack, against the soloed E4 member.

You can use one attack per Pokemon per battle, then. You can use the chosen attack multiple times. This does not apply to wild Pokemon. In addition, Chikorita may use an attack for all Pokemon, in addition to each selected attack, against the soloed E4 member.
It's still a no. I'm a guy that loves story behind what he does. Take the one Fencas gave me for example. There was a personality a reason behind the limitations. I'm going to re-open the starter slot now...

And on a side note I'm not going to reserve a spot for any of my challanges... first come first served for me.

It's still a no. I'm a guy that loves story behind what he does. Take the one Fencas gave me for example. There was a personality a reason behind the limitations. I'm going to re-open the starter slot now...

And on a side note I'm not going to reserve a spot for any of my challanges... first come first served for me.
Alright I'll give you your starter.

Take Team Plasma Grunt (TPG for short) the Chikorita.

This Chikorita came all the way from the Unova region, released by a Team Plasma Grunt who didn't care about it. It boarded a ship and ended up in the Sevii Islands, where it learned to be tough and be able to defend itself against opponents. Three years ago, a trainer named Red saved it from Moltres in Mt. Ember, and took it to Oak's Lab. Eventually, it was transferred into the care of Professor Elm, then to you.

Team Plasma's whole cover of liberating Pokemon really struck a chord for it. As such, you may not use HM slaves, for the most part. You may only catch Pokemon part of your Scramble. If you absolutely need an HM slave (IE: Surf could be a need, Fly is not), catch one, use it for as long as you need it, and release it again.

This Chikorita is tough. It may only use attacking moves. It also really wants to prove itself to you. Have it solo either Falkner, Bugsy, Morty, Jasmine, or Clair. In addition, to evolve into Bayleef, it must solo 10 Pokemon with a type advantage (IE: Caterpie). In order to evolve into Meganium, however, it must either complete the above Gym Leader solo, or solo all the trainers in any one gym, minus the leader, without healing in between.

Once you get into Kanto, Meganium is really interested in the SS Anne, because that is the ship that Red took with it. As such, it will happily solo Vermillion Gym, Lt. Surge included. Afterwards, Meganium decides it likes Vermillion City, so it decides to settle down. Deposit it in the PC box there, and it becomes retired (IE: don't use it) for the rest of the game.

Alright I'll give you your starter.

Take Team Plasma Grunt (TPG for short) the Chikorita.

This Chikorita came all the way from the Unova region, released by a Team Plasma Grunt who didn't care about it. It boarded a ship and ended up in the Sevii Islands, where it learned to be tough and be able to defend itself against opponents. Three years ago, a trainer named Red saved it from Moltres in Mt. Ember, and took it to Oak's Lab. Eventually, it was transferred into the care of Professor Elm, then to you.

Team Plasma's whole cover of liberating Pokemon really struck a chord for it. As such, you may not use HM slaves, for the most part. You may only catch Pokemon part of your Scramble. If you absolutely need an HM slave (IE: Surf could be a need, Fly is not), catch one, use it for as long as you need it, and release it again.

This Chikorita is tough. It may only use attacking moves. It also really wants to prove itself to you. Have it solo either Falkner, Bugsy, Morty, Jasmine, or Clair. In addition, to evolve into Bayleef, it must solo 10 Pokemon with a type advantage (IE: Caterpie). In order to evolve into Meganium, however, it must either complete the above Gym Leader solo, or solo all the trainers in any one gym, minus the leader, without healing in between.

Once you get into Kanto, Meganium is really interested in the SS Anne, because that is the ship that Red took with it. As such, it will happily solo Vermillion Gym, Lt. Surge included. Afterwards, Meganium decides it likes Vermillion City, so it decides to settle down. Deposit it in the PC box there, and it becomes retired (IE: don't use it) for the rest of the game.
Sorry AOPSuser but unless the retiring bit can be omitted I cannot accept it.

I've never one one of these but I'd like to try a soul silver scramble. Medium difficulty if you could.
Take Keyakku the Male Nidoran.

Keyakku's a tough Nido, having growing up in a place of safety he sees it as an obstable to training, as such he can only use offensive moves. He also does not like those that cry about their losses, as such solo Whitney's gym with him. This will give him the chance to punish whitney for her crying. Before he will accept a Moon Stone, however, He wants you to prove you're giving it to him in good faith, and will happily accept it if you've given enough time to him to bring him to level 30, although he'll advise you bring him to level 43 if you want him to focus more on his own type.

Upon evolving he becomes extremely proud of his horn, naming is the "Horn of Poisonous Justice" due to seeing, or paticipating, in battles against ne'erdowells. As such once he learns Megahorn he cannot forget it, at must use it on the first turn against any pokemon you use him against if they're owned by a Rocket.

Finally He shows a lot of sentimentality towards his kind, as his home (For the record easy place to get him is National Park) And he will outirght refuse to fight there, or against other nidos. He will, however, see the bug-catching contest as an exception of this.

So to summarize: No evolution restriction between Nidoran and Nidorino.
Solo Whitney! (Double kick will help)
Level 30 before he'll accept a Moon Stone to become Nidoking
once Nidoking with Megahorn, use his pride'n joy on Rocket's mons.

Take Keyakku the Male Nidoran.

Keyakku's a tough Nido, having growing up in a place of safety he sees it as an obstable to training, as such he can only use offensive moves. He also does not like those that cry about their losses, as such solo Whitney's gym with him. This will give him the chance to punish whitney for her crying. Before he will accept a Moon Stone, however, He wants you to prove you're giving it to him in good faith, and will happily accept it if you've given enough time to him to bring him to level 30, although he'll advise you bring him to level 43 if you want him to focus more on his own type.

Upon evolving he becomes extremely proud of his horn, naming is the "Horn of Poisonous Justice" due to seeing, or paticipating, in battles against ne'erdowells. As such once he learns Megahorn he cannot forget it, at must use it on the first turn against any pokemon you use him against if they're owned by a Rocket.

Finally He shows a lot of sentimentality towards his kind, as his home (For the record easy place to get him is National Park) And he will outirght refuse to fight there, or against other nidos. He will, however, see the bug-catching contest as an exception of this.

So to summarize: No evolution restriction between Nidoran and Nidorino.
Solo Whitney! (Double kick will help)
Level 30 before he'll accept a Moon Stone to become Nidoking
once Nidoking with Megahorn, use his pride'n joy on Rocket's mons.
This sounds awesome. Looking forward to it

I've never one one of these but I'd like to try a soul silver scramble. Medium difficulty if you could.
I'm gonna reserve a pokemon for this.

EDIT: Belbazoar take Silence the Zubat. Silence grew up in a very large family, and as such, never really had the chance to speak. Eventually, even though he could speak, he simply became mute. To reflect this, he must have a sound-based move in his moveset at all times, but never use it.

When he evolves, however, Silence realizes that his refusal to speak makes him unable to stand out, and is in fact only hurting him. He then decides to speak up a lot in order to make himself stand out. Change his name to Voice, and make him hit an enemy with the sound-based move from before every time he is in battle; he cannot do anything else until the move hits the enemy.

In order to evolve in Crobat, Voice must solo Koga. Upon facing Koga, Voice realizes that actions speak louder than words, and once again undertakes a vow of silence in order to communicate himself through actions. He must forget the sound-based move, and only know attacking moves. Change his name back to Silence as well.

TL;DR:
  • As a Zubat, he must know a sound move but never use it
  • As a Golbat, he must use said sound move and hit with it every time he is in battle before he can do anything else. His name must be Voice in this form.
  • In order to become Crobat, he must solo Koga.
  • Upon becoming Crobat, change his name back to Silence, and have him know only attacking moves, none of which can be sound-based.

Last edited:
This sounds awesome. Looking forward to it
Take generic the sentret. Generic is upset that he is merely part of a weak trend of route 1 pokemon, as such he behaves as oddly as he can, he refuses to use normal type moves, he must not have a held item and cannot be used when catching a mon (barring shinies). He also refuses to evolve until level 37 because its a random number. After he evolves he realized being different meant none of the team really knew him that well, as he was so intent in being different and not participating in normal activity. He must be in every double battle from now on and each time with a different partner

Take generic the sentret. Generic is upset that he is merely part of a weak trend of route 1 pokemon, as such he behaves as oddly as he can, he refuses to use normal type moves, he must not have a held item and cannot be used when catching a mon (barring shinies). He also refuses to evolve until level 37 because its a random number. After he evolves he realized being different meant none of the team really knew him that well, as he was so intent in being different and not participating in normal activity. He must be in every double battle from now on and each time with a different partner
Awesome so generic the sentret and keyakku the nidoran plus one from chaos just three left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)