Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do a Scramble Challenge on Crystal. Cannot trade. Will log if people want.
Log pl0x.

You get the Odd Egg. Name it SurpriseBS.

Pichu--Roll a die. If it lands on 5 or 6, re-roll. On other numbers, these are the only amount of moves it may use(e.g. if you roll 2, you can only use the 2 moves in the first 2 slots, no switching of moves, ignore everything below)
Cleffa--Must solo Red Gyarados in 3 moves. Must solo Karen in 9 moves. Must solo Surge's Raichu, Erika's Jumpluff and Sabrina's Alakazam in a total of 13 moves.
Igglybuff--Must solo Whitney, Morty and Janine in a total of 36 moves.
Smoochum--Must not participate in the battle vs. Chuck Norris, Clair, Koga, Bruno, Erika and Janine, OR any of their lackeys(none thereof for the 2 E4 members, but whatever).
Elekid--Must not learn a single elemental Punch. It must solo Jasmine in 12 moves.
Magby--It must solo the entire of Mt. Mortar and all the gym trainers in Misty's gym(you don't have to solo Misty if you don't want to). Cannot use Electric or Ice attacks.

Yeah, these restrictions are meant to troll you. Have fun. :)

Reposting: I'll do a Blue Scramble. No nicknames. Try to make them fun and hopefully allow me to work in the HMs on them. I can also use Yellow and Stadium. Go

1. (Starter)
2. Gastly, must solo 10 Ground types to evolve once, solos all Koffing family in Koga's gym, can evolve again, solos Giovanni (like a boss) [Quite funny challenge :P]
3. Magikarp, must learn Surf and Strength when it evolves [Making my life that much easier]
4. Voltorb, must learn Explosion, must fight against Elite Four and use Explosion if ever in the red (in a theatrical manner) [All I have to say is "Wow"]
5. First fished Pokémon in Vermillion, Goldeen - solo 15 (mythical beasts), Krabby - all physical and Crabhammer, Poliwag - can't attack awake foe, Shellder - can only attack with Clamp until fighting 3 trainer Slowpokes, then must keep Clamp and use it first turn it's switched in
6. Meowth, must solo trainers and use Pay Day for money, only gambling using money Meowth earned, must play slots and get 7-7-7 to evolve, and when evolved, get rid of any gambling money it has earned, then must use all Normal moves and solo Lance [That's going to be a bitch]

I will do a Scramble Challenge on Crystal. Cannot trade. Will log if people want.
You get a Cyndaquil. It can't have more than one move of the same type. When it evolves into Typhlosion, you must give it 4 new moves, either by tutor or TM/HM

Reposting: I'll do a Blue Scramble. No nicknames. Try to make them fun and hopefully allow me to work in the HMs on them. I can also use Yellow and Stadium. Go

1. (Starter)
2. Gastly, must solo 10 Ground types to evolve once, solos all Koffing family in Koga's gym, can evolve again, solos Giovanni (like a boss) [Quite funny challenge :P]
3. Magikarp, must learn Surf and Strength when it evolves [Making my life that much easier]

You get a Cyndaquil. It can't have more than one move of the same type. When it evolves into Typhlosion, you must give it 4 new moves, either by tutor or TM/HM
1.Cyndaquil-Cannot have more than 1 move of the same type. When Typhlosion, must teach new moves, either by TM/HM or tutor.
2.Odd Egg-SupriseBS. Restrictions to add.
Zacc, I give you a Voltorb, named Vegeta. When it evolves, it must know Explosion/Selfdestruct. Use it against the E4. When it begins to go in the red, play the audio from Vegeta's Final Explosion, including the lines. When Vegeta starts to go boom, use the move.

@pokemagnificent

On route 114 (not before) catch a Marril and name it LateBluemr (because it's blue and you'll get it late, see what I did there?)

LateBluemr must know Dig to evolve but before you can teach it Dig you must solo Flannery without using any Water type attacks and no more items than Flannery uses on her own pokemon.

You may not delete Dig.

Once you recieve Surf (should you choose to teach it to marrill) you may not use it in any double battles however Marril must participate in the battle vs. Tate and Liza.

@Vratix- The only way to catch a Maril here is to surf and catch it. This means that soloing Flannery will be impossible as i will not have surf here.

I can either solo a different gym leader or catch an earlier Marill and still solo Flannery.

@Zac, when you get the SuperRod, use it in Vermillion City and catch the first Pokemon you fish up. (Note: You don't have to use the SuperRod, only carry it).

Believes itself to be a Mighty Hunter of Mythical Beasts. Unicorns, Dragons, Narwhales, Vampires. Solo 15 should make you King of Beasts (Wink wink =])

Mad because of the lack of decent Coverage. All moves must be Physical, with the Exception of CrabHammer, which *Must* be learnt before Evolution.

Amateur Hypnotherapist. Cannot attack a Conscious (Awake) foe.

Seeks true love, but cannot truly show it. Only Attacking Option is Clamp, to show it's clingy nature.
Have it solo 3 Trained Slowpoke before it finally gives up on truly connecting with them and evolves. May know any attacking moves now, but must still keep Clamp and lead with it every time it's switched in.

@MinatoArisato, take a Machop, Nickname it Hero (Or, if recieved by Trade in Goldenrod, NN the Drowzee Hero and just imagine that it's called Hero).
- Have it solo every Pokemon it faces, to show it's Heroism. May evolve after proving it's true heroics and conquering common fears; 15 Dark Types, 10 Bug types and 5 Ghost types.

Also, I'm going to be taking a CAP ASB Scramble. 8 TC to spend, please don't try give a restriction if you don't have a basic understanding of the game. Umm... No trading? Otherwise, have at me. =]

Oh goodness, it's like Scrambler's Christmas with all these people asking for Scrambles.

@Addiethunder
You get MoarStatus the Slugma. It's moveset must consist of the following:
-Smog
-Yawn
-Ember -> Flamethrower
-Secret Power/Body Slam (if you want to grind to 60)

Inflict Poison, Sleep, Burn, and Paralysis ten times each to evolve. Solo Norman to show him that Facade is for wimps. Solo Glacia for funzies.

@Zacchaeus
You get a Meowth. This Meowth has a bit of a gambling addiction. You may want to keep a notepad handy for this guy, because he can only gamble money that he earns, either by soloing trainers or with Pay Day. take your money and buy some coins for the game corner and hit the slots. Win three jackpots (three 7's in a row) in order to evolve. He instantly has remorse his gambling habit, so go to a PokeMart and spend all of the money he has earned (to the nearest $100) and then toss all of what you bought. The only thing he wants to be now is a normal Persian, so he may only use Normal moves for the rest of the game. Solo Lance for fun.

@Minato
Reserving a Poke, I need to get to sleep.

Hey Simon, buy a male Ralts. It has to be Modest natured, and has to evolve into Gardevoir. It is to be nicknamed "It's A Trap!!!!!!"

Oh, and it may not learn Shadow Ball or Psychic until it evolves into Gardevoir.

If that's what you're looking for, have fun!

You will take this challange on Ruby. You get a You use it in two Gym Battles, but it just won't evolve. You give it the Exp. Share until it reaches Lv. 30, but it just won't freaking evolve! So you abandon it for a Kecleon. Kecleon is so much better than that Magikarp; it soloed Winona! Magikarp site in the Box and prays to Arceus, asking why it won't evolve. Arceus decides to be nice and tells you to go back and accept the Magikarp. You grind it one more level and it evolves, so you immediately abandon the Kecleon. Then you go buy it nice TMs because it's not ding jack shit with Splash, Tackle, and Flail. This awesome Gyarados goes on to solo Wallace (Thunderspam), Glacia (More Thunderspam and FireSPam), and 3 of Drake's Pokemon (IceSpam),

Recap:

Take an unevolvable Magikarp. Give it the Exp. Share and watch it go to Lv. 30. Use it in 2 Gym Battles (it doesn't have to do anything)
At Lv. 30, get rid of it and get yourself a Kecleon.
Solo Winona with the Kecleon.
Get Magikarp back and evolve it.
Solo Wallace and Glacia and 3 of Drake's mons with it.

trololol magikarp no evolve breaks ur rules haha
I walked right into that, didn't I? Well the game is Ruby. Magikarp should be a beast, once it evolves. If I managed to train a Swalbu into it's evolution, I can survive this.

>no trading
>my face

You get Trollbird the Taillow, who is utterly convinced that he is a Pidgey, Starly and Pidove at the same time, so it may only use moves that these three also learn. It however cannot learn moves that every Pokemon can learn, and cannot learn Fly as well. Solo Brawly, Norman, Sidney's Mightyena, Phoebe's 2 Dusclops(if male) or Phoebe's 2 Banette(if female).
So it can only learn moves that are exclusive to these flying types and not moves that everybody can learn? Interesting, should be a good challenge.

@Addiethunder You get Blue the Zubat. This Zubat is from Blue version so it may only use moves that it could learn at the time. It may never evolve into Crobat as that did not exist in Blue.
So it needs a Golbat set from Gen I. Trollbat it is then!

@Addiethunder
You get MoarStatus the Slugma. It's moveset must consist of the following:
-Smog
-Yawn
-Ember -> Flamethrower
-Secret Power/Body Slam (if you want to grind to 60)

Inflict Poison, Sleep, Burn, and Paralysis ten times each to evolve. Solo Norman to show him that Facade is for wimps. Solo Glacia for funzies.
I've never used a Slugma before, so it should be good. With the Norman part, I'm going to have to split those duties with Trollbird.

Overall, it looks like a fun run so far. I still need a starter and at least one more Pokemon to begin this run (I'll accept extra ones in addition, if there's extra.).

Addiethunder, your team is looking really Electric-weak. So I'm going to give you Jeweler the Trapinch! Jeweler is incredibly excited to be a part of a game called Pokemon Ruby, but he's also heard so much about Sapphire and Emerald as well. He's so fascinated by how version-exclusive Pokemon can just appear and disappear from Hoenn based on what game you're in that he's determined to solo all these Pokemon.

In addition, he cannot evolve into Vibrava until learning Dig, and can only evolve into Flygon until getting some tutelage from the best Dragon trainer in Hoenn.

To translate/summarize:

Solo every Pokemon you see that is absent from any Hoenn game. (Seedot, Lotad, Surskit, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Meditite, Roselia, Mawile, Sableye and their families, as well as killing Groudon when you find it)

Evolve into Vibrava after learning Dig, and into Flygon after defeating Drake.

@Addiethunder: As a starter, you get Ninja the Treecko, who must have the following set:

- Agility/Quick Attack/Aerial Ace/Pursuit
- Leaf Blade/Fury Cutter
- Brick Break/Rock Smash
- Toxic

Also, it cannot evolve from Grovyle, and it must hold a Smoke Ball ASAP.

Have fun.

I'm going to do a scramble for Platinum while I'm away.
-I can trade only to evolve
-Each pokemon can solo a total of 2 Gym leaders/E4 members because recently, Ive seen a bunch of confusion with multiple pokemon having to solo one GL.
Other than that, knock yourself out.

@asbestos: You get ToRGo the Kricketot, which may only evolve after it learns Bug Bite. Have it solo 2 gym leaders of your choice.

@asbestos: You get Caprodent the Bidoof. It must keep Hidden Power and solo the gym leader or E4 member corresponding to its type. If its type is Poison, Dark, Flying, or Dragon, have it solo every rival encounter. Have it evolve after the Hearthome rival encounter.

And here is my third solo update, covering three gyms at once!

@Newby n00b
You get DinoPowah the Rampardos.
When you start out with Cranidos, it may only use Headbutt until you defeat Roark. By defeating gym leaders you will gain access to more moves. Each time you defeat a gym leader you must replace a move with the designated new move. Victory moves can only replace other victory moves/unused spots, and failure moves can only replace victory moves or unused slots.

Roark: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Stealth Rock. Fail, and you get to use Focus Energy instead.
Gardenia: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn AncientPower. Fail, and you get to use Scary Face instead.
Maylene: Defeat on first try and you can learn Zen Headbutt. Fail, and you get to use Endeavor instead. Evolve upon defeating Maylene.
Wake: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Surf. Fail, and you must trade him over to SoulSilver and learn Whirlpool. It can never forget whichever of these he learns.
Fantina: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Payback. Fail, and you get to use Thief instead.
Byron: Defeat on first try with two or less item uses and you can learn Thunderbolt. Fail, and you get to use Double Team.
Candice: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Dig. Fail, and you get to use Screech.
Volkner: Defeat on first try without using Dig (if you have it) or no items (if you don't have Dig) you can learn Rock Slide. Fail, and you get Rock Romb.
- Had Farfetch'd hone his lumbering skills
- Flinch haxed Jupiter's Skuntank to death
- Got a bike and rode down Route 206
- Made it to Hearthome
- Got a useless egg
- OHKOed all of Buzkill's Pokémon
- Bought some milk
- Got KOed by two gym trainers' Machokes...
- Forgot that Headbutt was ineffective against Gastly
- Did some grinding hoping to beat Maylene first try
- Failed to beat Maylene first try (ironically)
- Beat Maylene while internally sulking
- Defeated two idiotic Galactic grunts
- Had Farfetch'd carry me to the skies...somehow
- Let out a sigh of relief due to the lack of Ghost-types from Hearthome to Pastoria
- Defeated every trainer except for the Psychics and their Ghost-types
- Defeated Wake first try without items (at last)
- Beat Buzkill and his unexpected arrival
- Chased the Galactic grunt down to where Cynthia was
- Cured the Psyducks' headaches
- Had Farfetch'd clear the obscurity of Route 210
- Lost the game again
- Went to Celestic ruins
- Said goodbye to Headbutt
- Deluged the Psychics in the waves of my vengeance
- Hatched the Happiny egg
- Defeated Fantina first try without items (Focus Energy FTW)
Word to the wise: Use what you have and don't complain about what you don't have.

DinoPowah the Rampardos (M)
Lv.56 Brave nature
- Surf (victory move)
- Endeavor (failure move)
- Scary Face (failure move)
- Payback (victory move)

Finally got my first two victory moves, compensating for the loss of my two best moves, Headbutt and Focus Energy. Seems a bit overleveled, though. Current LVP and MVP.

And the HM slaves:

Farfetch'd clearing fog and flying people around
Ambipom having fewer rocks to crush
Bibarel still lying in rejection

Times fainted: 16 (twice by gym trainers -.-, twice by Maylene)
Game time: 10:47

that would mean using bide until level 16 rather than instantly teaching it bug bite so i have a real attacking move.
You get Reject the Starly. It believes it can take on anything, despite having a ATK- nature. When it evolves, it is shunned by peers, so it attempts to prove itself by soloing a gym. When it evolves, it loses it Reject name, and becomes Acceptable.
To summarize
Catch a Starly with a Atk- nature(cannot have a boosting characteristic)
Solo every encounter it gets in.
When it evolves, it must solo any gym that isn't the Grass type.
When it it evolves again, it becomes Acceptable.

that would mean using bide until level 16 rather than instantly teaching it bug bite so i have a real attacking move.
...okay? If you're not okay with switching or using Bide to gain experience I'm surprised you're doing a scramble at all.

From me, you get Baby Gunk the Croagunk! (Baby Gunk must be the first Croagunk you can catch.) Baby Gunk is terrified of, well, a lot of things. For instance, it's scared of anything that activates the 5th Gen ability Rattled, so it must switch out whenever it is hit by a Dark, Bug or Ghost-type move. In addition, its ability also affects what it's scared of. If it has Anticipation, then it must immediately switch out any time Anticipation makes it shudder. If it has Dry Skin, it may not fight any Water or Fire-type Pokemon. (The ability is a little too complicated for Baby Gunk to understand.) He may evolve into Toxicroak after soloing Candice (during that battle, you don't need to switch him out for any of the above reasons). After evolution, he becomes incredibly overconfident and changes his name to SuperCroak. Now, in any situation that would force you to switch out as a Croagunk, SuperCroak may not switch out and must stay in until the battle is over or he faints. In addition, he must have at least one special move at all times (whenever possible, of course).

I'm going to do a scramble for Platinum while I'm away.
-I can trade only to evolve
-Each pokemon can solo a total of 2 Gym leaders/E4 members because recently, Ive seen a bunch of confusion with multiple pokemon having to solo one GL.
Other than that, knock yourself out.
You get the Veilstone City Porygon. For it to evolve to Porygon 2, it must have Sharpen and can never forget it. For it to evolve to Porygon-Z, it must have Defense Curl and can never forget it

Edit @ MinatoArisato: You must have a death wish to request "hard stuff" in a Scramble

Update on Scramble
1. Cyndaquil-It can't have more than one move of the same type. When it evolves into Typhlosion, you must give it 4 new moves, either by tutor or TM/HM.
2. Odd Egg-Depends on what comes out.
3. Reserve
4. Machop-Have it solo every Pokemon it faces, to show it's Heroism. May evolve after proving it's true heroics and conquering common fears; 15 Dark Types, 10 Bug types and 5 Ghost types.
5. Spinarak-It must keep Constrict forever, and solo Whitney using only Constrict, after which it can evolve.
Come on, give some hard stuff to use.
Zacc, I'm a masochist. I enjoy the challenge and frustration.

@MinatoArisato: You get Troll the Spinarak. It must keep Constrict forever, and solo Whitney using only Constrict, after which it can evolve.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So big update because I'm on a roll

6 badges, Spearow actually dealt with Erika way easier than I expected (It tanks Mega Drain like a boss so it had plenty of time to Swift those things down to KO) so now it's Fearow. I got Krabby which is a bit of a pain to train admittedly but it's pretty cool when it uses Crabhammer to crit things. Rhyhorn is cool even with just Stomp, which surprised me... Oh and when catching those 9 in the Safari Zone, one Pokemon had every single stat as odd. A level 33 Nidorino and it didn't have any restrictions, it's basically TMs I'm not using heaven! It has Horn Attack/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Surf. Oh and Wigglytuff soloed Zapdos so there's that.

Venusaur Lv. 44
Wigglytuff Lv. 43
Fearow Lv. 42
Krabby Lv. 41
Nidoking Lv. 42
Rhyhorn Lv. 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)