Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zdrup: Well, no-one told me to lose, so I tried my best to win. And I will say that he was one pokemon from smashing my entire team with Rhyperior. Though, why was I chosen to have to lose to him, instead of someone else, huh?
Because I always thought he'd win one of his games and I just realized he didn't.

Post your teams here for everyone else to see them.

For White, take a Baffuron (whose English name will undoubtedly be Buffafro). This Baffuron is really happy for you (and it'sa let you finish), but Afro Break is one of the greatest moves of ALL TIME! So are Wild Bolt, Earthquake, Megahorn, and Swords Dance! You Baffuron must know (by the E4) Afro Break and any combination of the aforementioned moves. If possible, name it Kanye West.

Sure. Heres my team:

Smeargle@Choice Scarf
96 HP/120 Def/40 SpD/252Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Spore
-Destiny Bond
-Encore

Celebi@leftovers:
252 HP/220 Def/36 SpE
-Leach Seed
-Heal Bell
-Recover
-Energy Ball

Dusknoir@leftovers:
252 Hp/28 Att/228 Def
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
-Will-o-Wisp
-Pain Split

Claydol@leftovers:
252 Hp/144 SpD/112 SpA
-Earth Power
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock
-Shadow Ball

Umbreon@leftovers
originally 252 Hp/252 Def/4 SpD
-Mean Look
-Moonlight
-Yawn
-Payback
changed to 252 Hp/252 Att/4 Def
-Curse
-Payback
-Moonlight
-Sucker punch

Blaziken@Life Orb:
4 Att/252 SpA/252SpE
-Fire Blast
-Superpower
-Vacuum Wave
-HP (started Grass, the changed to Electric)

I was also given a Chansey that didn't get used.

Update #2

Weellll, here's the latest news:

First, the challenges:

Take a Chikorita. It can not learn STAB moves, and cannot evolve unless it soloes Bugsy's cocoons.

Scyther named "Ninjakilla" (catch or trade as an egg after whitney) it must always use agility before it can attack. If you choose to evolve it Scizor must replace agility with swords dance (and use as above) and solo your rivals starter once.

Take a Butterfree, and name it Freebutter. It must fulfill THREE of the following conditions BEFORE the E4.

1. Solo Whitney's Clefairy without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo Morty's Lv. 23 Haunter without items, switching, or soft resetting
3. Never learn the move Sleep Powder
4. Solo two Rocket Executives
5. Solo one of Clair's Pokemon that is NOT Kingdra.

After the E4, it must fulfill TWO of the following conditions:

1. Solo one of Red's Pokemon without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo a Gym Leader in Kanto without switching
3. Reach level 75

Get a Staryu. Evolve it whenever. Give it a moveset of Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam (Thunder and Blizzard if you're too lazy to play for coins) and Water Gun. Until you reach the E4, it may only use Water Gun in battle. Name it DerpyStar.

you get the Spearow from the dude in Goldenrod has (The gateway between Route 35 & Goldenrod). It must know & keep Mirror Move & Substitute. It must have these two moves before your battle with Morty.

Take a Gastly named Casper. Casper the Friendly Ghost is this Casper's role model. The original Casper doesn't like scaring people, and neither does this one. It refuses to learn any and all Ghost-type moves. However, as a being of energy, this Casper must learn both Energy Ball and Focus Blast. In order to evolve from Gastly, your Casper is forced to go through Scare School. It must learn Mean Look, use it exactly once, and delete/replace it immediately after the battle to evolve. Haunter may evolve at any time.

Thanks to the guy or two who said my challenge was too hard, Free will have to kill the Scyther for his challenge( I know it's not Lolcat's idea, but it's gonna make sense in RP.)

Second, the story...sorta

So, we did some training, kicked *** at the Bellsprout Garden, and knocked in some more training. Then we hit the gym.Chik maimed the first trainer, and they both worked on the second. Then, they took on Falkner, with Butter taking 3 gusts on 1 potion, and killing with Confusion.(thanks again Lolcat, this guy is AWESOME.)
Now, I'm destroying Hikers.

Last,my team as of now:

Chik@None Lv.13
Adamant/Overgrow
-Tackle
-Growl
-Poisonpowder
-Synthesis(I swear, I haven't used it.)
I think I proved that screens aren't the only thing in style for Chik's race. He's served as backup for when Free was slept, but now they're about 50/50 usage. My new challenge is that I try to poison everything(that's how I learned why Confusion hit Bells SE). :)

FreeButter@None Lv.15
Brave(ARgh RnG!!)/Compoundeyes(that explains why he's a sharpshooter
-Tackle
-PoisonPowder
-Stun Spore
-Confusion

I LOVE LOLCAT!!! He's the guy who gave me my new favorite Pokemon, and that is the whole truth. This guy has massacred an Onix with 2 Confusions, and survived 3 Gusts from a PIDGEOTTO!! I'm in love, and he'll be at my cart later.

So, once again, this team is great so far, so see you next time, and remember: Don't diss the Butterfree.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For White, you get a Puratooga/Abagoora. If it runs Shell Break it may never use physical moves and it must solo the 6th gym leader (regardless).

Take a Dokkura. It will be names MagicClown. As it is magic it must only learn special moves. It can have one non attacking move. However it decided to become a magician as a challenge after being the strongest fighter therefore you must soft reset for an Adamant nature. It may not evolve at all unless it can kos something with a NVE attack that is of a higher level than it. After that you are free to evolve it again whenever you want.

You may use it in whatever game you want.

I just wanted to say @iloveliza dokkora only learns 4 special attacks (hidden power,sing a round,focus blast,grass knot [and the only one you can get early game is grass knot]) so you dont give sprocket much choice in attacks.
Also @sprocket yes its revenge for that evil hoothoot you gave me.

EDIT: just noticed dummy007s challenge and the tm for eq is POST E4 am i the only one who checks these things?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
EDIT: just noticed dummy007s challenge and the tm for eq is POST E4 am i the only one who checks these things?
Well I guess that's one of the interesting things about a B&W challenge now isn't it? We get to learn things like this!

TM moves can still be bred like in Gen 4 right? Meguroco can learn Earthquake at level 33 if I wanted to go that route, and breed it into the Fro.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sprocket, for Black, because you have Tsutarja (#495) as your starter, you get a challenge for Hiyappu (#515). Name it Blind. It must know & keep Boiling Water & Acrobat.

For White, as your starter is Mijumaru (#501) as your starter, you get Yanappu (#511). Name it Deaf. It must know & keep Leech Seed & Acrobat.

Have fun! :)

Update #3

Ehhh... well looks like I'm fast at this. Oh, anyway, here we go again:
First, challenges:

Take a Chikorita. It can not learn STAB moves, and cannot evolve unless it soloes Bugsy's cocoons.

Scyther named "Ninjakilla" (catch or trade as an egg after whitney) it must always use agility before it can attack. If you choose to evolve it Scizor must replace agility with swords dance (and use as above) and solo your rivals starter once.

Take a Butterfree, and name it Freebutter. It must fulfill THREE of the following conditions BEFORE the E4.

1. Solo Whitney's Clefairy without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo Morty's Lv. 23 Haunter without items, switching, or soft resetting
3. Never learn the move Sleep Powder
4. Solo two Rocket Executives
5. Solo one of Clair's Pokemon that is NOT Kingdra.

After the E4, it must fulfill TWO of the following conditions:

1. Solo one of Red's Pokemon without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo a Gym Leader in Kanto without switching
3. Reach level 75

Get a Staryu. Evolve it whenever. Give it a moveset of Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam (Thunder and Blizzard if you're too lazy to play for coins) and Water Gun. Until you reach the E4, it may only use Water Gun in battle. Name it DerpyStar.

you get the Spearow from the dude in Goldenrod has (The gateway between Route 35 & Goldenrod). It must know & keep Mirror Move & Substitute. It must have these two moves before your battle with Morty.

Take a Gastly named Casper. Casper the Friendly Ghost is this Casper's role model. The original Casper doesn't like scaring people, and neither does this one. It refuses to learn any and all Ghost-type moves. However, as a being of energy, this Casper must learn both Energy Ball and Focus Blast. In order to evolve from Gastly, your Casper is forced to go through Scare School. It must learn Mean Look, use it exactly once, and delete/replace it immediately after the battle to evolve. Haunter may evolve at any time.

Second, the story...sort of:
So, I grabbed a Zubat for Cut, then learned it can't learn it so he'll be something else. I beat Bugsy(meeting the cocoon killing and 1st evo at the same time, and my Butterfree add-on)handily, cutting up the cocoons(with a lot of potions), and psyching Scyther. Then murdered Silver do to the game using LEER 3 TIMES!!!! Then went through Whitney's gym, and took down the worst of the foes.

Third, the team:
Sunshine@Nothing Lv.20
Adamant/Overgrow
-Tackle
-Reflect
-Cut
-PoisonPowder
Her help(plus cut) is crucial. She revenged Whit's Milktank, so.. sweet!

FreeButter@Nothing
Brave/Compoundeyes
-Gust
-PoisonPowder
-U-Turn
-Confusion
Have I said he's awesome? Cause he is. He has swept an army of creatures. Heck, he started a level short, and he's now 3 levels high. He's fought all over this Earth, and many others.

So, I hope you'll come back in a few. And remember: don't diss the Butterfree.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Sprocket, for Black, because you have Tsutarja (#495) as your starter, you get a challenge for Hiyappu (#515). Name it Blind. It must know & keep Boiling Water & Acrobat.

For White, as your starter is Mijumaru (#501) as your starter, you get Yanappu (#511). Name it Deaf. It must know & keep Leech Seed & Acrobat.
Pick one or the other, please.

Seeing as my previous Scarmble Challenge Pokemon run failed horribly, you guys can start me fresh.

Platinum. Trading is allowed but I only have Soul Silver.

OK so that's something like:

-Charmander (Smokeless). Can only become charmeleon after 6 badges, Charizard after 8, can only learn fire moves once it becomes Charizard, and only Fire Punch, Ember and Fire Spin.
-Spearow (ILiekMimez). Must always have Mirror Move and a Psychic attack. Can only evolve once it's beaten two GL Pokemon with Mirror Move. Must solo Sabrina's Mr Mime with Mirror Move and moves with <30 power.
-Ekans. Can only use Poison moves once Shed SKin has activated.
-Farfetch'd (LPF). Can only use moves of <30 power. Must not lag too far behind and cannot be trained through exp share etc. This sounds challenging >=)
-Snorlax. Must have Immunity. Must always have Rest. Only Physical moves are Snore, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb and Rock Slide. May not learn boosting moves.
-Magnemite (Vescuz). Must have at least two sound moves at all times. Must solo a hiker if caught with less than 3 badges, or Giovanni's Rhyhorn/Rhydon if more than 3.

Apologies for the late reply, been usy with rehearsals (Don't become a band leader folks, especially not if your singer decides to quit the day before a gig).

@ ungulate: Starter is turtwig. But this turtwig is self concoius about getting hurt. It must have a - defence nature. It also must boost its defence every time it goes in to battle. Not only that but it is also scared of hurting others. Because of this it must never use a move with over 60 base power. It may not evolve until every single other one of your pokes that can evolve once has. It can only evolve again in a battle with the E4.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ungulateman you get a Snover. As soon as possible it must know Ingrain, Double Team and Giga Drain, It may not learn Ice moves. In order to evolve it must solo Bertha.

Have Fun!

Edit:Ouch ninja`d bu 43 seconds. Alright that Turtwig is pretty cruel in conjunction with this Snover so if you choose Snover is exempt from Turtwig`s evolution requirement.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
ungulateman, you get a Garchomp. However, all of its attacks must have a base power of greater than or equal to 120 (not including STAB) before the Pokemon League. This does of course mean that almost all of its STAB attacks are banned, but that is tough. It is still awesome.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Looks like my White scramble is ready to go. Just need two more for Black.

@Ungulateman, you get a Ponyta. It's ability must be Run Away. To evolve to Rapidash it must successfully OHKO a Pokemon higher level than it using a non-stab move. It must be the highest level Pokemon in your party until it evolves.

@Ungulateman i'm surprised you dont have one yet so i'm giving you a bidoof named "dooooooood" the catch.
-Must have simple.
-Must learn and keep both Defense curl and Rollout.
-Can't be more than 10 levels lower than the highest level in your party.
Can evolve whenever (cause its a bidoof and thats punishment enough)

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)