Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, I'm the Idiot who gives them out, don't worry, I have to put up with it once I've done with my current Sapphire Scramble...This is the first post where I gave the Cheri Berry Zubat...The person since ran out of Cheri Berries & is stuck with a Lv17 Zubat... :(
I give them out as a sort of signature challenge, like Treadshot A1 & his MEP's. It is not a running joke, I don't see why people assume it is...

I'll edit in with a category for the Scramble Awards...

Ohh, sorry. I never meant to offend nobody. I thought it was something where everyone gives them out, not just the one guy. I'm sorry.

Signature pokemon? I will have to make one. I think it'll probably end up just being "Harden, then String shot 15 Females."

My permanent signature Pokemon will be the GPS (Globe-Powered Surprise) challenge. As much fun as it would be to make it Mono-Psychic Drowzee...

Hi guys, long time I didn't post here.
I wanted to write a long paragraph about the things it happens in my scramble but I'm lazy so...
I've currently 2 badges. The first Gym Leader was a piece of cake, especially since Mudkip had to evolve in this battle. I was lucky with the Fighting Gym Leader (don't know his english name) : Eric the Wingull got a crit on the +3 Machop with Wing attack when it had 2 HP (yeah, trying to confuse him but didn't work) and LoveMePlz the Marshtomp actually survived a +1/+2 (I'm not sure here) Arm Thrust 5 hits with 3 HP from Makuhita and finished him with Torrent Water Gun. Actually grinding pokes for the second fight with May.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Ohh, sorry. I never meant to offend nobody. I thought it was something where everyone gives them out, not just the one guy. I'm sorry.
I wasn't offended. I was just explaining to you concerning Cheri Berry Zubat, which I repeat, is not a joke challenge. You can skip the Watson part of the challenge which I usually give as part of the challenge, you don't have to do it, but you can't get a Crobat. But hey, Golbat isn't that bad of a Pokemon...

FireRed Scramble Update #3

The Challenges:
Take a Charmander named "Gen5Rules!". Since it loves Gen 5 so much, it must have Sunny Day to go along with its Dream World ability, Solar Power. Get Sunny Day in Safari Zone. Can only learn Fire-type moves and Solarbeam for attacks. (chocolate-kipp)

Take a Pikachu. It may never evolve. It must also solo Lt. Surge. NN "4sh 5ux". That is all. (Galladiator)

Dummy007, you have seen the light, and decided that The Great Butterfree is the single greatest Pokémon ever to exist, and anyone who says otherwise is a heathen. The Great Butterfree is pleased with this, and will accompany you throughout the test chamber... Er, I mean, your journey through Kanto. With The Great Butterfree's incredible mind powers, and mighty gusts of wind, NO-ONE CAN STAND AGAINST YOU!

-Take a Butterfree, no nicknames. It must be caught as a Caterpie in Viridian Forest, and must solo Brock and one other Gym Leader of your choice. You may only use Psychic attacks, Gust, and Giga Drain for offensive moves. Its fourth move is up to you. It must always be the highest level member of your party. (Son of Shadoo)

Take a Meowth. It must know Pay Day, Thief, Snatch and Swagger. May only evolve into Persian after having this moveset and soloing 5 trainers with it. Nicknamed Turkish. (Someone get the reference, please.) (BiGGiE)
You get a mono-psychic rhymes with lousy. Thats right you get this challenge with a couple changes since you're doing fr.
-Intstead of soloing the non-existent morty you must solo any gym leader minus there main, thats right you get an even easier challenge, infact i'll even let you evolve drowzee before you solo a gym leader.
-Since mono-psychic sucks you can use pound aswell.
Good luck and remember. Quote:
If you would balk at doing it yourself, don't even consider posting it.
(Dark Ray)

Take a Psyduck it may not have 2 moves of the same type, and it also must have all attacking moves. To evolve into Golduck solo 2 gym leader's main pokemon. NN it Coverage. (pokemagnificent)

The Journey:
Having defeated Misty, I set my sights on the Seaside Cottage, home to famous PokeManiac/Crazy Guy Bill. I took this opportunity to begin seriously training 4sh 5ux, as he needed to solo Lt. Surge. Upon my arrival at Bill’s, I was surprised to see a generic overworld Pokemon sprite waiting instead! I approached it cautiously, and I had hardly pressed ‘A’ when the mysterious sprite began to talk. “Hiya! I’m a Pokemon!” it greeted me. I paused for a moment: “hiya” could mean either “Hey, how’s it going?” or “Hiya! I am skilled in the ways of kung fu and am prepared to roundhouse kick you so hard the Snorlaxes blocking the two routes to Fuchsia City will feel it!” I pressed ‘A’ again, prepared for the worst…

“No, I’m not! You can call me Bill! I’m a true-blue Pokemaniac! Hey, what’s with that skeptical look?”

My face looked far more incredulous than skeptical, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

“I’m not joshing you! I screwed up an experiment and got combined with a Pokemon!”

After this, I fell into some sort of haze, and the next five minutes are a blur. All I remember is walking to his computer, pressing the big red button that said ‘Press me if you want to continue with the game,’ and waiting for him to appear.

To make a long story short, he gave me an S.S. Ticket and sent me on my merry little way to Vermilion City.

On the way there, I caught Turkish the Meowth, who I then decided would never be trained and instead used as a Quicker-Picker-Upper. Upon my arrival in the town, I immediately headed east and caught Dumbo the Drowzee. I then proceeded to wipe the floor with everyone on that route, eventually leveling 4sh 5ux to a decent level. I then gathered my wits and entered the S.S. Anne.

For a cruise ship, the S.S. Anne felt rather small on the inside. I quickly picked off every common Trainer in the ship one by one before I made my way toward the Captain’s quarters. I anticipated a battle with DarkRay, so I saved and braced myself for combat.

After a brief, pointless, boastful introduction, DarkRay challenged me to a duel. I drew 5 cards and immediately summoned Kuriboh, which caused him to cower in fear and forfeit. He decided to try his luck at a Pokemon battle instead, although the outcome was very similar.

Pidgeotto was no match for 4sh 5ux’s Thundershocks, and Gen5Rules! and Dumbo ended Raticate at the cost of Gen5Rules!. The Great Butterfree blitzed Squirtle without a backwards glance, and Kadabra was annihilated by a Slam and a Thundershock from 4sh 5ux. DarkRay fled in terror, making my team supreme once again.

I entered the Captain’s quarters and found a middle-aged man sitting hunched over a garbage can. While looking around the room, I found a book entitled How to Conquer Seasickness, leading me to exclaim, “The Captain’s reading this!” I inspected the trash can and was both unsurprised and disgusted to find…well, we’ll leave it at that.
“Oarggh…I feel hideous…urpp…seasick…”

The Captain appeared to need a back rub, so I consulted The Great Butterfree for advice. He granted me permission to do some back rubbing, so I rubbed the Captain’s back, which caused an immediate recovery. The Captain was apparently a Cut master, but, because he was too sick to show me his advanced technique, he decided to just give the HM01 (Cut)! With my mission aboard the S.S. Anne complete, I escaped from the ship just in time to see it drift away on the ocean, never to return…

Now it was time to kick some amperes. Using Wildflower’s Cut, I was able to reach the Vermilion Gym. 4sh 5ux nuked the place, racking up KOs like nobody’s business. After two failed attempts, I discovered both switches, allowing me to reach Lt. Surge. But before I could even consider doing that, I rushed back to the Pokemon Center, then paid a visit to the Chairman of the Pokemon Fan Club. He gave me a very long-winded description of his favorite Rapidash and gave me a Bike Voucher, which he apparently didn’t need. As a lazy tailor says, suit yourself.

I hastened back to the Gym, where Lt. Surge stood eerily still, like a marble statue of a dying soldier in a rainstorm in the middle of the night in a ghost town haunted by dead clowns and invisible mimes. He abruptly snapped out of this trance-like position and gave me some sort of sermon about the American military. Then he randomly challenged me to a battle.

4sh 5ux, who had just reached Lv. 25, was ready to take on all comers. He Thunder Waved Voltorb, then Double Teamed six times (it doesn’t help against Shock Waves, but whatever). I used a Super Potion followed by an X Attack, the KO’d Voltorb with Thundershock and Slam. His Pikachu died to a single Slam, but it Static’d me on the way down. Then came Raichu. It Shock Waved while I Slammed, then Shock Waved again while I used a Super Potion. It used a third Shock Wave as Slam missed, but I had the last laugh as 4sh 5ux survived with 3 HP and, while paralyzed, KO’d Raichu with a second Slam, earning me my third Gym Badge and the TM for Shock Wave!

The Team:

Gen5Rules!
Male Charmeleon @ Nothing
Brave Nature
Blaze
Lv. 24
~Scratch
~Growl
~Ember
~Smokescreen

Leveled up a lot and will now see a good deal of use.

The Great Butterfree
Male Butterfree @ Nothing
Careful Nature
Compoundeyes
Lv. 26
~Sleep Powder
~Poisonpowder
~Stun Spore
~Confusion

Still doing great. I let him pick the MVP this time around, and he chose...

4sh 5ux
Male Pikachu @ Nothing
Modest Nature
Static
Lv. 25
~Thundershock
~Slam
~Double Team
~Thunder Wave

...this guy. Soloed Lt. Surge without an excessive amount of grinding and tore through everything else. A Pokemon worthy of MVP.

Dumbo
Male Drowzee @ Nothing
Sassy Nature
Insomnia
Lv. 20
~Pound
~Hypnosis
~Headbutt
~Confusion

Doing amazingly despite being a mono-typer. Hypnosis + Confusion is a deadly combo.

Turkish
Male Meowth @ Nothing
Jolly Nature
Pickup
Lv. 11
~Scratch
~Growl
~Bite
~Thief

Excellent Pickup slave. Going to be LVP, though (and a Jolly nature, too...)

Wildflower
Male Oddish @ Nothing
Gentle Nature
Chlorophyll
Lv. 12
~Absorb
~Sweet Scent
~Cut

Gave it Cut before I determined that Meowth was pointless. Also added Pokedex data.

Fire Red Update 3

Restrictions
-for Fire Red bring a Venonat. Name if Affronted.
Your Venonat is affronted because Koga does not a Venonat-line pokemon in this game. In every other generation (if you count Yellow, which I do) Koga has, at least, had a Venomoth. But not this one, and that's racism. Racism is wrong therefore Affronted must solo Koga to evolve (from Vratix)

-Mankey named Rargo. After leaving Mt. Moon, it cannot use any level up moves, or know more then two physical moves, to prove that it's not just any normal Mankey. It also can't evolve unless its ability activates, and must show its strength by attempting to solo Sabrina. If it succeeds on the first try, you can teach it any moves you want. (From Auramaster)

-Pidgey (nothing like a bit of nostalgia for the old hands). It must learn and keep fly, and must solo Giovanni's last Pokemon as a Pidgeot. (From athenodoros)

-Ekans! Take the first one you see. If it has Shed Skin, name it LiqidSnake. it may evolve after healing from status ten times via Shed Skin and soloing three GL Pokemon, one of which must be a GLMP. If it has Intimidate, name it SolidSnake. It may evolve after Intimidating five GL Pokemon (Voltorb, Pikachu, Raichu, Victreebel, Tangela) and soloing any two (Voltorb, Pikachu)of them. As an Arbok (should you choose to evolve it), it must solo an entire Gym, outside of the Gym Leader. It may not be used in that Gym battle. Ignore every requirement here (except that it must be an Ekans) if you are fortunate enough to get an Adamant Ekans, as this Ekans has no need to imitate Metal Gear. (Dummy007)

-I'll give you a Raticate. It must be caught in a Great Ball, on Route 1. Once it learns Endeavor, it must use it every time it switches in. It must never forget Focus Energy once it has evolved. (yaya0)

-Bulbasaur named Blissey. Knows Toxic, Leech Seed, Stun Spore/Sleep Powder (with sleep clause), any attacking move. Calm nature. Solo a gym leader's main other than B or M to evolve into Ivy (Raichu). Solo Sabrina or an Elite 4 member to evolve into Venus. (Iggdrasil)

Journey
I learned a lot during this part of the journey. One such thing being that no Pokemon on my team can learn a water type move outside of Rain Dance. Also, my best special attacker is Raticate. Joy upon joys -_-'

So, on with the update. I brought Ekans in on Erika twice to fulfill his evolution requirements, got myself a nice Arbok. I'm pretty sure Pidgeotto solo'd that gym. After that I killed both Snorlax, went all the way back to Lavender and fought my way around to catch a Venonat. Turbo levelled that up after teaching it Psychic and sweeping through the bike path. Venonat solo'd Koga fairly easily to evolve into a Venomoth.

Then, probably the hardest part ever. I grinded on every route with Ivysaur to get to a high enough level to solo Sabrina. And honestly, Iggdrassil, fear retribution. I leveled Ivy up to level 47 to be able to SURVIVE a Psychic from Alakazam and still had to rely on Sleep Powder's accuracy, Razor Leaf's critical hitting ability and Leech Seed sucking the life out of him.

Anyway, killed Zapdos and Articuno too, currently saved in Cinnabar gym.

Pokemon
Blissey the Venusaur, lvl 47
Overgrow
Calm
-Toxic
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Razor Leaf

So overpowered right now, sitting in the box because he won't be any use against Blaine anyway. Plan on replacing Razor Leaf with Frenzy Plant! Muahahaha

yaya0 the Raticate, lvl 42
Run Away
Modest
-Thunder
-Blizzard
-Quick Attack
-Hyper Fang

I'm totally trolling your requirement. I never taught it Focus Energy, so it never had to keep it when it evolved *troll face*. This is pretty necessary though, as Raticate has turned into my primary special attacker.

Rargo the Primeape, lvl 39
Vital Spirt
Calm
-Focus Punch
-Mega Kick
-Metronome
-Double Team

Tough restriction to work through, but he is being pretty useful. Double Team/Focus Punch was the best I could think of. One of the Snorlax used Yawn on him, activating Vital Spirit in case anyone was wondering. Will be replacing Metronome with Overheat.

SolidSnake the Arbok, lvl 40
Intimidate
Lonely
-Dig
-Rock Slide
-Screech
-Bite

Pretty meh so far, but really, what Arbok isn't? Will learn Sludge Bomb at some point to take over Bite.

Atheno the Pidgeot, lvl 40
Keen Eye
Rash
-Fly
-Featherdance
-Steel Wing
-Return

A complete moveset for once. He's doing his job very well and has been one of the best members of my team.

Affronted the Venomoth, lvl 40
Shield Dust
Impish
-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam
-Psychic
-Sleep Powder

Had to solo Koga, so it was an annoying power level to get that to happen. Thanks to Psychic and being resistant to everything he threw at me, it wasn't too bad though. I intend on replacing SP with Silver Wind if possible.

Quick update on the Crystal Scramble:

Falkner was defeated today by ByeByeBird. My strategy was perfect - I grinded to level 15 so he could use Sleep Powder, put Pidgey to sleep, Growthed up to +6, OHKOd both Pokemon with Vine Whip. I have NEVER been prouder. Everyone else is at level 13, bar Growlithe, who is 12.
You need to show us your team. Are you near the Day Care? Once you reach the Day Care, accept the Odd Egg ASAP (as a reminder, it can be one of these seven Pokemon at random, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Tyrogue, has a 1-in-2 chance to hatch shiny, and according to my restrictions it must always have Dizzy Punch and must be at exactly this stage by the elites according to this table)

Shiny? > . . . . . . . Yes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . No
v Baby
Pichu . . . . . . . . . Pichu . . . . . . . . . . . . Pikachu

Cleffa . . . . . . . . Clefairy . . . . . . . . . . . Clefable

Igglybuff . . . . . Jigglypuff . . . . . . . . . . Wigglytuff

Smoochum . . . . . Jynx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jynx

Elekid . . . . . . . Electabuzz . . . . . . . . . Electabuzz

Magby . . . . . . . Magmar . . . . . . . . . . . Magmar

Tyrogue . . . Hitmonchan/lee/top . . . Hitmonchan/lee/top

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yes, I'm the Idiot who gives them out, don't worry, I have to put up with it once I've done with my current Sapphire Scramble...This is the first post where I gave the Cheri Berry Zubat...The person since ran out of Cheri Berries & is stuck with a Lv17 Zubat... :(
I give them out as a sort of signature challenge, like Treadshot A1 & his MEP's. It is not a running joke, I don't see why people assume it is...
I actually haven't played that in ages. FireRed Nuzlocke was more interesting.'

Better start playing Ruby again. Damn Zubat.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Platinum Scramble
- I reserve the right to refuse your challenge.
- I will refuse anything that requires grinding, or is just plain boring to use (Such as a Pokemon with no damaging moves, that has to solo Pokemon by PP stalling)
- I want 9 Pokemon since I am done for the night. I will choose the six I will use.
- Automatic ineligible list: Bug types, Ponyta, Bidoof, Starly, Chansey.

So... the challenges.
- Let's go with...Togepi! Yes, hatch the egg Cynthia gives you in Eterna. Upon hatching, nickname the baby Togepi "Spasm". Spasm is different from other Togepi. (S)he is always jealous of other Pokemon because they get cool moves, but (s)he's left out in the proverbial cold. As a result, Spasm must always know Metronome, and use it at least once against every Gym Leader, starting with the next Leader you face (either Wake or Maylene). It can only evolve to Togetic when it solos Candice, and may evolve into Togekiss at the entrance to Victory Road. It must use Metronome once against Aaron, twice against Bertha, three times against Flint, and five times against Lucian, and must lead against Cynthia, where it must use Metronome at least twice. (Galladiator) Accepted. Togepi. meh.

- Here are the steps to find your Pokemon:
1. Pick any country.
2. Use a search engine to find the latitude and longitude of that country's capital. (Be sure you find degrees, minutes, and seconds.)
3. Add together the degrees from both, minutes from both, and seconds from both, then add those together.
4. Find the first Pokemon alphabetically you can have (if you can trade, that counts) whose base stat total is within 30 of that number. However, you MUST start your alphabet on the first letter of the country you chose.
Once you have your Pokemon:
5. Name your Pokemon after the country you chose (removing vowels if necessary).
6. Have it solo the first two Gyms (outside of the leaders) after you catch it. You must catch it ASAP. For example, if you get Starly, it must solo Roark and Gardenia's Gyms, except for Roark and Gardenia.
7. If you get something that can only be caught after Gym 7, have it solo the eighth Gym leader's entire Gym (including the GL) as well as ten Trainers in Victory Road. (Dummy007) Accepted. Should be cool.

- Texas Cloverleaf, I will give you a variable Pokemon.
Late in the game you go to Lake Valor & find an Azelf. You think Woah, it looks cool & decide to catch it. After countless Pokeballs, you finally catch it! You got a Legendary! You take it out of the PC & throw it out...only to see that it was a disguise & a random Pokemon comes out...
What Pokemon it is depends on Azelf's nature...
Neutral: It was a Drifloon! It must know & keep Stockpile & Swallow/Spit Up & evolve before Victory Road. Must KO 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League.
+Atk: It was a Scyther! (Or Scizor if you can trade) It must know & keep Fury Cutter & Double Hit. Must KO 10 Pokemon in the Victory Road.
+Def: It was a Duskull! It must know & keep Shadow & Curse & evolve into Dusclops before Victory Road. Must KO 10 Pokemon in the Victory Road.
+SAtk: It was a Kirlia! It must know & keep Imprison & Magical Leaf & evolve into Gardevoir before Victory Road. Must KO 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League.
+SDef: It was a Swablu! It must know & keep Mirror Move & Refresh & evolve before Victory Road. Must KO 10 Pokemon in Victory Road.
+Spd: It was a Golbat! It must know & keep Mean Look & Poison Fang & evolve before Victory Road. Must KO 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League.
Either way, name it Random or ItsARandom. Have fun (And NO SRing). (ItsARandom) Accepted. I will however, soft reset if I get the Swablu since I used one in my last Emerald challenge.

- Take a Chimchar. Soft-reset for a nature that lowers either Speed or Attack. It may never learn Nasty Plot. It may never learn Special STAB. Have it solo Gardenia to evolve into Monferno and Byron for Infernape. Solo Giratina with it just for kicks
Name him "IFlySolo" (chocolate-kipp) Accepted.

-You get a male shinx with rivalry named "#1LeafsFan", the only restriction i'm giving it is it must learn and keep roar. (Dark Ray) Rejected. Me no likes Shinx.

-Take a Houndour. Once you catch it, use the Coin Flip Poketch app four times. Count teh Magikarp as heads, the other side as tails.
If you get zero heads, then Houndour/Houndoom must have an all-physical movepool (use TMs to immediately teach it physical moves) and solo one of Wake's Pokemon before evolving. You must be at least Level 29 when doing so. (Hint: Heart Scale Thunder Fang!!!)
If you get one head, then Houndour/Houndoom must know one Fire move, one Dark move, one status move, and one free choice move, and solo Volkner at one point. Evolve when you want.
If you get two heads, you may evolve whenever you want, but you cannot use a move with higher Base Power of 60 (60 is ok, 61 is not. Hidden Power is fine, Natural Gift/Return/Frustration is not)
If you get three heads, then you solo Cyrus at Celestic Town to evolve.
If all four are heads, you don't have to solo anything, but you don't get to evolve until level 41, and Houndour may not be the highest level pokemon on your team. (detroit lolcat) Accepted. Should be good.

-Texas Cloverleaf, you get a Blissey! It must be a +SpD or +SpA nature, otherwise no restrictions, have fun with it. (Sprocket) Accepted.

-Iggdrasil's Octillery Rejected sooo fast. I hate this challenge :P

-Texas, take a Shieldon. It must know 3 special attacks and metal burst. It must also solo 2 gym leader mains in order to evolve. (Dexington) Rejected. Sheildon sux.

Therefore the team is:
-Galladiator's Togepi
-Dummy007's variable challenge
-ItsARandom's variable challenge
-chocolate-kipp's Chimchar
-detroitlolcat's Houndour
-Sprocket's Blissey
I'll probably start it on the weekend. Let's see how it goes.
Second Update!
The team:

Chansey @Soothe Bell, Careful lv 31
Shock Wave, Fire Blast, Softboiled, Hyper Beam (Softboiled, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, unknown)

Chansey is doing well so far. She doesn't have the physical tankiness or offensive power that she needs due to her recent acquisition but she can take down anything wihtout powerful physical moves with ease. Anxiously awaiting evolution.

Gabite, Lax lv 33
Earthquake, Slash, Dragon Claw, Take Down (Earthquake, Dragon CLaw, filler, filler)

As some of you know, due to choosing Paris, France for my variable country challenge I recieved a Garchomp. Gabite has so far been very powerful, soloing Fantina's and Maylene's gyms to fulfill its requirement. Although it struggled against the ghosts with Dragon Rage as its only damaging move it pulled through and became excellent with the addition of Dragon Claw.

Monferno (Nuada), Sassy lv 34
Flame Wheel, Leer, Rock Smash, Taunt (Swords Dance, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Shadow Claw)

Monferno has not seen much use recently but remains a powerhouse. With the addition of Close Combat over Leer in two levels his moveset will be complete until Canalave, when Rock Smash can be deleted.

Togepi, Quiet lv 33
Fire Blast, Metronome, Wish, Ancientpower (Fire Blast, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Roost)

Togepi also did not recieve much use this update since being caught up to speed. His moveset allows him to take on many mons although the lack of power hurts. Metronome is also going through a rough streak of unluckiness such as Eruption against a Goldeen.

Houndour, Mild lv 22
Smog, Roar, Bite, Odor Sleuth (Crunch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Return)

Having just been acquired, Houndour has not seen any use yet and will not be used until the Coin Flip app is obtained. Although I am dreading using him if I flip two heads, I predict him to be the final MVP due to checking of IV's and discovering that he has a perfect Speed stat and either a 30 or 31 Attack stat, as weel as passable HP and Def stats. Ideally I will flip 0 or three heads, with one head being the next best option.

Up next is Pastoria city and the grinding of the team to about level 35.

Also with the update to my signature, I am now advertising for my next Emerald Scramble which will become the second part of my "hard challenges" set so begin preparing your challenges. Examples can be found in the Fire Red Scramble although I will personally shoot anyone who gives me a no STAB, no evo Treecko :naughty:.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Nice update(s), don't worry Arcticblast, I will have to put up with the pain of a Cheri Berry Zubat before long...

There are some discussion categories for the Scramble awards in the Social Group that Galladiator set up, feel free to have your say, or even come up with a category yourself for the Scramble awards.

EDIT: @Texas: Do we start giving you challenges yet or do you already have them?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Neither. I`m just advertising since it will be a `hard` Scramble run. I still have to finish this Scramble and a FireRed Nuczlocke and then do an Emerald Nuzlocke. Since I set my sights on replacing Frank Ripley I need to complete the quadrifecta of challenge althoguh I am really freading Pt and HG.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
STATUS UPDATE:
Piplup lvl. 10:
Pound/Growl/Bubble
Lonely Nature

Starly lvl. 10:
Tackle/Growl/Quick Attack/Wing Attack
Naive Nature

I was training my Piplup, and I came across a random SHINY KRICKETOT. I looked at the screen like: "you finally give me a shiny and it's KRICKITOT???"
I was so mad. Oh well, I caught it.

I still have never seen a wild shiny, ever. I figure I'll try a Nuzlocke sometime and troll RNG will make a shiny the second Pokemon in a route, and it'll be something awesome like a Pikachu holding a Light Ball.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I agree with Dexington. I have been playing Pokemon since early days of RBY, and I have never seen a single wild shiny (Gyarados excepted). Be happy.

A couple months ago in Diamond I was screwing around in Victory Road (I don't remember why) and found a shiny Machoke, first encounter. Never checked the nature, but with my luck it was probably Modest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)