Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo i get to go first, you must catch and fully evolve a trapinch asap. It can only know stab attacking moves and must solo glacia's walrein and drake's whole team as a flygon name it 'best dragon ever' this is TOO EASY, I'll tweak it, solo walrein as a vibrava (revives allowed) and evolve after this battle, then solo drake as a flygon. Name it best dragon ever as a vibrava, good lightsworn luck

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Dexington: You get a Poliwag! If male, it must evolve into Poliwrath. If female, must evolve into Politoed.

For Poliwrath:

If you get Water Absorb, you must not evolve it into Poliwhirl until after it learns Belly Drum AND is healed by Water Absorb after using it in battle. May not evolve into Poliwrath until it has the following moveset: Belly Drum, 1 Water Move, 1 Fighting Move and 1 non-attacking move. Replace the non-attacking move with Bulk Up upon evolving. Nickname: Punchy

If you get Damp, as a Poliwhirl, it must solo 10 trainer pokemon that it is weak to as a Poliwrath to evolve. If it faints against one of these pokemon, it cannot be used in any subsequent gym battles or Elite Four battles until it has an all-special moveset. Nickname: Ten

For Politoed:

If you get Water Absorb, you must SR until you get a +Sp.Atk nature. The number of SR determines the number of water moves it must have:
~0-2 = 1 Water moves
~2-4 = 2 Water moves
~4-6 = 3 Water moves
~7+ = 4 Water moves
It must absorb 5 water type moves to evolve into Poliwhirl, and 5 more after that to evolve into Politoed. Nickname: Moist

If you get Damp, your Politoed regrets evolving into a Politoed, as it always secretly wanted to be a Poliwrath. Therefore, it must have the moveset Focus Punch, Water Fall, Substitute, Encore. It must also KO Whitney's Miltank, Jasmine's Steelix, Pryce's Piloswine, Bruno's Onix and 2 of Karen's pokemon. Nickname: Want2bRath

@Karkaz, you get an aron named "HardAsRock". Oh no! your aron refuses to believe it's part steel type and because of that refuses to use any steel type moves, you better teach him he's a steel type ASAP, and the only way to do this is to have aron block a poison type move 5 times. Once you've done that aron starts to think he might be steel after all but still isn't convinced, so send him out against a pokemon with magnet pull and try to switch, FINALLY! he realises he's a steel type but decides since he's done so well without steel type moves so far he only needs 1 steel move.
Recap.
-Aron named HardAsRock.
-Block poison moves 5 times.
-Send out against a pokemon with magnet pull.
-After that he must have 1 steel type move at all times.
Good luck.

Also @biggie Want2bWrath is 1 character too long for a nickname.

DragonBreath, take the Tyrogue you get from the Karate King in Mt. Mortar. This is somewhat a variable challenge.

Evolves into Hitmonlee: No Fighting-type moves.
Evolves into Hitmonchan: No priority moves.
Evolved into Hitmontop: No Normal-type moves.

Easy enough, I think.

DragonBreath, take a Gligar, which is constantly trying to prove its worth. As such, it wants to lead in all major battles vs. your Rival, Gym battles, and the Elite 4/Champion. It must know 1 HM of your choice at all times. Name it "C. Bale", for kicks.

Oh, and Karkaz, take an Electrike who values power above all else, and can only use physical contact moves, like Spark, Quick Attack and Bite, etc. Name it "Warrior".

EDIT: "Boyd" is an acceptable alternative nickname for Electrike, if you prefer, Karkaz.

@dragonbreath, you get the only dragon type in gold without trading, dratini. Unfortunately I know very little about gold so i'm only giving you 2 restrictions. #1 It may not learn dragonbreath.
And #2 It may not evolve into dragonite. Good luck.

Let's get dangerous, then.

Take a Torchic, name it "Rivalry". Now, our fiery little friend has a burning desire to be the best that ever was. As such, it will fight the strongest opponents to become stronger. "Rivalry" must face and fight the strongest pokemon of every Gym Battle, Rival Battle (both May and Wally), Maxie/Archie and E4 and Champion Battle. It may only level grind up against random encounters up to level 15. After that, it must level grind against trainers.

Good luck, and have fun!

@DragonBreath, nickname your Chikorita Flora. It must be your highest level Pokemon at all times, and it can only use attacking moves.

Just letting people know that I had a reservation for both DragonBreath and Karkaz in my post, but I edited and forgot to keep it in. Looks like I'm too late now, lol.

Karkaz, I will give you Torchic to start. It may only evolve on levels that it learns a move and must keep that move the entire game. This applies to both evolutions. It must also solo a gym leader that is weak to one of the types of the moves that it learned. Name it Mastermind.

I gotta stop taking so long to post...

Instead of leading gym battles, Flora can only use attacking moves. I'll edit that into the original post as well.

@Dragonbreath: Take a Mareep. Name it AndroidDrm. It must always know two status moves, one physical (by Gen II standards) move, and one special (by Gen II standards) move, when possible. It must solo one Ground-type Pokemon to evolve and five more Ground-type Pokemon to evolve again. It must KO exactly one Pokemon from every Gym Leader that does not need to be soloed by another Pokemon.

Lol so many challenges for Karkaz. Will do, Simon.

Karkaz, take a Treecko. Name him "Smugface". Every time he is used against a Gym Leader, Elite Four or Champion, he must have an item used on him at least once, be it a Revive, Potion, stat-booster or what.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
DragonBreath, doing Gold are you? Well if you have any spots left, here's a challenge...

Take a Zubat & name it X-Eyed. It must hold a Przcureberry (If its called that in Gold) to fight. That is all.

Have fun.

EDIT: It's coming close to page 200, shouldn't we be thinking about the awards or something?

Hooray, I've got this started! I'm going to give this preference over the Pearl Scramble, simply because I fancy playing Gold :)

Here's the full team:

Chocolate-Kipp's Tyrogue: If it evolves into Hitmonlee, it can have no Fighting moves. If it evolves into Hitmonchan, it can have no priority moves. If it evolves into Hitmontop, it can have no Normal moves.

Son_Of_Shadoo's Gligar: Named C.Bale. It must lead against every major battle (Rival, Gym Leaders and Elite 4).

Auramaster's Chikorita: Named Flora. It must be the highest level Pokemon at all times and can only use attacking moves.

Dummy007's Mareep: Named AndroidDrm. It must always know two status moves, have one Gen II standard Special move and one Gen II standard Physical move. It must solo one Ground-type Pokemon to evolve to Flaafy, and five Ground-types to evolve to Ampharos. It must KO exactly one pokemon from every Gym leader.

Dark Ray's Dratini: May not learn Dragonbreath (sadface) and may not evolve into Dragonite.

Its_A_Random's Zubat: Named X-Eyed. It must hold a Przcureberry to fight.

At a first glance, I'd say Chikorita looks like a pretty good prospect for MVP, and perhaps Gligar if I can work out a decent lead set.

Also, for teh lolz, I'm going to nickname Tyrogue MixMatch and Dratini Whippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)