Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Piemonade: You get Heavy the Geodude. It is always portrayed as a stupid, brutish stereotype, so it can only use physical moves. It must use moves with a base power of 75 or higher as a Graveler and 100 or higher as a Golem. Magnitude does qualify, but for every time it gets Magnitude 6 or below, it must use Selfdestruct or Explosion whenever possible, lest it faint on its own, because a Heavy might as well die if he can't inflict damage. When the opponent "sends babies to fight" (in other words, sends out a Pokémon lower on an evolution line than it), it gets bored and switches out.

Heh, ill try this, most likely gonna fail tho, on my behalf.

Ludicolo (named Pineapple) @Leftovers
EV's Double max defenses, rest health.
Rain Dish
Surf, Rain Dance, Toxic, Substitute
Nature: Whatever one give a bonus to Defense, and lowers attack.

That Pikachu that I was given almost kills itself each time it uses Volt Tackle, so I sent in the TM for Thunderbolt and will save Volt Tackle as an oh crap button for main trainer's main Pokemon.

Did anyone enjoy my first Warstory even though it is ingame?

ALRIGHT! TIME FOR, PIEMONADE THEME CHALLANGE!

The game is: SoulSilver, up to Blue.
The difficulty is: Medium-Hard
The Pokemon: Not Meganium, a flying type, that can fly. ALSO I CAN TRADE, ONLY TO EVOLVE!
The themes: (These themes will be really odd, so I really want you to go into vast description with these pokemons, one of the 6 mons will be a HM whore, so only 5 pokes.)

Bold themes have already been used, try another.

1. Tolkien themed pokemon.
2. Soft Drink (soda) theme pokemon.
3. Team Fortress 2 themed pokemon.

4. One based off of Thrall, Cairne Bloodhoof or Illidan Stormrage.
5. An unstable, insane, and spontaneously themed pokemon.

The responses will be like this.
Pokemon:
Theme:
Description:

Bubbles, the soft drink Totodile, by Endquote.
Samwise, the tolkien Machop, by BrazillianGuy.
Heavy, the TF2 Geodude, by Newby Noobb.

Endquote, you get Conk the Conkeldurr. Conk must conk each pokemon he faces with hammer arm before he can use a different attack, and must be Brave natured with a 0 speed IV. The item is Quick Claw OR Choice Band. Everything else is all you.

OK guys, Benny has 45 minutes to post a new pokemon or his/her reservation will be up, and I will take 3 pokemon more before I choose the one for my team, and the 1/2 alternates. BTW, I'd like a special wall that is a real special wall, and a medium level challenge if Benny doesn't post, otherwise I'll get one of those from him, and 2 more from others. Hit me!!
EDIT: I NEED a spinner too, more than the others, but a special wall/ medium challenge spinner would be AMAZING to have.

Piemonade, take Psycho the clinically insane Swinub. None of his moves may be over 60BP because he is scared of his own strength. He must attack with his weakest move unless you have a fainted Pokemon on your team. Even at that, he cannot evolve unless the team is forces to depend on him, so that means no evolution unless all other team mates are fainted. All other teammates must be whatever is on that list or he will go into the padded room(box) and rock back and forth. To become Mamoswine, he must survive a Hydro Pump from Clair's Kingdra. Have fun:P

Woo sorry Tez axmaster. There isn't a Nasty Plot set, rather it's in OC. Use 252 Hp with 252 Spe and a Naive nature. Run Nasty Plot/Dark Pulse/Heat Wave/Superpower.

@Benny, Me? If so, I do not want a Nasty Plot Honchkrow, but I'll take a different pokemon from you.
@Skarm, I'll use your combusken as an alternate, except it doesn't get HJK, so I'll give you a different alt.
My Alts
-Reserved for ShinySkarmory.
-
-
My team
Titanium (Steelix) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
Thoughts: Yes, my Shuffle SR Steelix. Should be a nice addition to my team, and my physical wall. Thanks Super Saiyan!!

ComeAtMeBro (Gallade) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 240 HP / 20 Atk / 204 SDef / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Taunt
Thoughts:Thanks Auramaster, this should be an awesome addition to the team as a great attacker and supporter, and certainly could be the MVP.

BuzzBuzz (Beedrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab
Thoughts: My surprise sweeper, BuzzBuzz should be an amazing addition and I think its my favorite poke, at this point. Thanks a lot Tez!!

Mygavolt (Galvantula) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Thoughts: Ahh, my special sweeper and Choice pokemon. This should be great for keeping momentum against the RU metagame, and desroying that pesky Yanmega. Thanks Newby N0Ob!

Matador (Tauros) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Slide
Thoughts: The must be lead and stay in on first turn should be interesting, but it should be a nice physical sweeper for my team. Thanks anyways DetroitLolCat!!
-JustCryNow (Cryogonal) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Reflect
Thoughts: Should be a good spinner to go with Steelix as a wall combo, and very nice for Galvantula and Beedrill to get rid of that pesky SR. Thanks Benny in a Jet!
EDIT: added final main member, so 3 alts left, and thanks to all who gave me my pokes(you know who you are)!!

Axemaster, here is your alt: Banker the Venomoth. Modest, 252 speed, Focus Sash. Moveset: Baton Pass, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, and Giga Drain. The rest is up to you.

@King Serperior, accepted.
Alts:
-reserved for shinyskarmory
-
Banker (Venomoth) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Tinted Lens
EVs: 120 Def / 136 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Baton Pass
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
Thoughts: should be a good BPer for the team, if I get another special sweeper, which I desperatly NEED that is not choiced, and is a real special sweeper. Thanks to King Serperior for the scramblemon!!

To see the main team, see post 12311. Come on guys, just 2 more!!

Aw, you didn't want a speed boost combusken :(

Axmaster, take an Altaria as a special wall. Altaria was derided as the worst fully evolved dragon in any pokemon game when it was first released in Gen 3. However, it just didn't live up to people's stereotypes of what a dragon should be. Use the Support set as your special walling set. You'll be surprised how effective it is.

Shiny one problem. This is RU and I need a special wall and a special sweeper. Your spot is still yours. EDIT: Come on guys!! Still 2 more! I am starting testing with my original 6 now. EDIT: NEED 3 pokes not weak to fire, as I have 4 already weak to fire. You know what, just give me 5 for an even 12 scramblemons. Hit me with your best shot, and please, soon!

Alright everyone, time for the next installment in my Leaf Green Scramble lets play/travel log/whatever-the-fuck-you-want-to-call-it.

First, again the restrictions:
From King Serperior: Jimera0, take a Snorlax and have it as close as possible to the first gen 1 moveset for it. Must solo Giovanni and your rival before the E4 and after gym 8.

From Tyranitarphantom: you'll both be going with a Poliwag named Wuzzle. It loves confusing people with it's swirling patterns, so it must always hit an opponent with Hypnosis before attacking (once it learns it, of course). However, once it evolves to Poliwhirl, it's swirl reverses, so it must forget Hypnosis. From that point on, it may never use a move on the opponent that isn't an attacking move. It prefers to use brute force, so it must learn strength. It may be evolved into Poliwrath once you have obtained 6 badges, and it must have soloed one of those leaders. All other restrictions remain.

From EndQuote: take a Charmander and name it Charming.
This adorable little lizard is quite the smooth talker, so it must learn and keep Attract ASAP. (TM is on Route 24)
It must use Attract to infatuate every Pokémon of the opposite gender it is sent out against.

In addition, it cannot use Fire-type attacks against Pokémon of the opposite gender, because nothing ruins a date like a whirling inferno.
However, if the date is going badly, he might as well use fire. (If Blaze activates OR he is the last Pokémon alive in your party, you can use Fire-type attacks)

He must solo Erika and at least three Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

From Super Saiyan: take Shenron the Pikachu . He has 3 flaws though.
1. He has limited attack knowledge, so he can only use his level up moves. No tms or hms.
2. He has poor endurance, so he must rest after defeating an opponent. He can battle again once the next opponent is defeated or the battle ends. (Can solo Gym Leaders)
3. He is terrified of Flying and Water Pokemon so he may never battle them. This restriction is SO getting wished away, RIGHT NOW.
Knowing this, he has the power of the Eternal Dragon and will grant you a wish. You may remove one of the above restrictions immediately. If he solos 4 Gym Leaders, you get another wish and may remove another restriction. Unfortunately, 1 restriction will always be in place. No evolution restrictions. For an extra challenge, you can refuse the wishes. Congrats, you are the first recipient of my Signature Challange! Good luck!

From Axemaster68: you get Ball the Sandshrew. Ball has no restrictions, congratulations!! Just a few small things first:

1) Set up Sandstorm in every E4 battle not being soloed and make sure to have the move before going there.

2) Use Defense Curl against 15 different evolution lines(one member of each) to evolve.

3) One boosting move at a time maximum.

4) Use Sand Tomb against 50 pokemon to forget the move after Ball learns it.

5) Solo Koga after evolving, or any other gym leader and his GLMP(yes AFTER evolving I am being nice today).

You can remove any 1 restriction after the solos are completed.

If Ball faints more than 5 times, he needs a buddy. That buddy will be a Grass type decided by someone else. Good luck and enjoy one example of my signature buddy challenge!!

From Oh Biscuits: Enjoy Bulbus the Bellsprout! In the Latin story that I'm translating right now, there's a character named Bulbus. His name means "onion," just so you know. Bulbus is extremely jealous of Modestus, who he thinks is Charming the Charmander! So he must never fight ANY double battles with him. He must also solo Misty, since Misty comes before Erika and Bulbus believes that he's better than Charming. (This works 'cause Modestus wasn't so modest and was quite the ladies' man.) He must evolve before Charming and after he solos Misty, and he can evolve again any time. This shouldn't be TOO hard.

Now for the story! Enjoy everyone!

Ok, Back in Viridian. Not much point in going to route 22 since I got nothing to train and don’t want to fight my rival yet, so I might as well head straight to Viridian Forest.

La dee dah ACK AMBUSHED BY OLD MAN. No, I already know how to catch Pokemon. Hey, why are you holding onto my wrist? Let go before I break your arm you old fart! What’s this stupid TV thing you’ve given me? I’m supposed to lug this thing around all over the place? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.

*dashes away from stupid old man*

Hrmmm I guess I had better catch a Rattata to be an HM slave. Don’t want to waste precious move slots on Cut and Rock Smash, that’s for damn certain.

*encounters random Rattata. Catches random Rattata. Promptly forgets about random Rattata*

Random Girl inside entrance to Viridian Forest: “Rattata may be small, but don’t underestimate its wicked bite. Have you caught one already?”
O.O fucking psychic little girl is creeping me out.

Anyway, time to explore this bug infested forest and catch a Pikachu. Surely this will be easy, right?

*10 minutes later*

WHY ARE SO MANY OF THEM FEMALE ARRRRRG. It’s a miracle I haven’t been poisoned yet. Well this is as good a place as any to get Charming up a few levels anyway

Alright, time for my first trainer battle that isn’t Derp! Come at me Bug Catcher Rick! I just hope to god that he doesn’t have a female Metapod...

First one is a male weedle. Alright, ROASTING TIME.
Next is a male caterpie. BURN BABY BURN, DISCO INFERNO!

Aaand that was it? Damn, it’s like that was tailor made to be super easy. Anyway, onto the next one...

Alright let’s see, male Weedle, male Caterpie and... Kakuna (please be male)

WOOO it’s male *flambé*

That’s right, keep lining them up for me you damn Bug Catchers! It would be hilarious if they ALL had male only Pokemon now wouldn’t it?

Next Bug catcher, and another TWO male Caterpie! It’s like this place was tailor made for Charming or something! Only two more Bug Catchers to go... think the male streak will last? (wait, did I just use the phrase “male streak”? Fuuuuuuck)

Onto the next one... male Metapod, male Caterpie, male Metapod. Wait what? Seriously, what? How come NONE of them have female Pokemon? Is Viridian forest some sort of all boys club or something?

Anyway METAL CLAW GET! And thank goodness for that, otherwise Brock would be nigh-impossible with nothing but Charming and a Pikachu at my disposal.

Alright, final Bug Catch and he has... One male Weedle! Ok, it’s official something freaky is up here. These Bug Catchers have some sort of boys only pact that even extends to their Pokemon. I can’t explain it, but that just seems creepy somehow.

Well the good news is that that’s pretty much all of Viridian Forest taken care of. The bad news is I haven’t run into a Pikachu yet. Ah well, I’ll just keep trying. I mean, how long could it take?

*10 minutes later*

Woooo Pikachu! It’s female but I don’t give a shit, it only took 10 minutes to find this one and I don’t want to risk the next one taking an hour. Only question... How the hell do I weaken it enough to catch a lv 3 Pikachu with a lv 14 Charmander? Well first I guess I’ll just toss a Pokeball without attacking, see if that works, and if that fails I’ll try a metal claw since Pikachu resists it. I bet it’ll still KO though with my luck...
*tosses first pokeball, fails*
*Pikachu uses Growl*
Hang on, Growl! That’s how I’ll do it! I’ll let it lower my attack a few stages, THEN hit it into capture range! I just have to hope to god I don’t get a crit!
*several turns later*
GODDAMIT STOP USING THUNDERSHOCK AND GROWL ME. It’s like this damn thing can read my mind!
*couple growls and a paralyzed Charmander later*
FINALLY I can attack it.
*Metal claw does pitiful damage*
Ok I let it get my attack too low. Scratch it is then.
*Scratch*
Almost there... one more metal claw.
*Pikachu growls again*
Ok, two metal claws.
*CRITICAL HIT*
MOTHER FUCKER
Ok, trip to the Pokemon center then I try this again. I guess. T.T

*20 minutes later*
FINALLY another Pikachu, and this one is male! I will catch you this time, damn it! I’ll save you having to read the whole battle again and just give the results...

So? What yah think is going to happen? Will I KO another Pikachu and end up spending another half hour searching for another one? Or do I actually catch it this time? Or do I manage to fuck up so badly that Charming faints and I’m forced to reset? Find out...

NOW! I actually manage to catch the sonuvvabitch! Woooooo! Welcome to the team Shenron! Now to grind it up to an acceptable level, as at lv 3 it isn’t going to be able to help much.

Wait a second, Impish nature? God damn it, it couldn’t have been much worse >.<. Well I’m not going to try to catch another, not after how much shit I went through to get this rat.
*Many Pidgey, Rattata and Weedle later*

All right! I’m all set for Brock now then. First though, Pewter city needs some proper exploration!

Random Jerkwad: "Have you checked out the Museum yet? Yes? WHO CARES I MUST SHOW YOU ANYWAY"
*grabs arm and drags to stupid museum*

Random Jerkwad #2:"OH HAI YOU WALKED BY ME SO I’M GOING TO DRAG YOU TO THE GYM! I’M THE LEAST CREATIVE BROKEN BRIDGE EVAR DON’T YOU LOVE ME?"

Seriously, why does your character let these nitwits drag you off places? If it were me, both these twits would be smoking piles of ashes first time they tried to grab my arm... Self defense! I swear!

Anyway, time to fight Brock! First to wipe the floor with his crony though...
*does so*
Alright, now onto Brock! Wait you were expecting some sort of light-year joke? Seriously people that’s been done to death by now :P

... Wow Brock made a lot of puns on Rock type. I won’t copy them here, for your own sanity.

First up, Geodude!
Actually,I don’t need to say anything about this battle. This Super Effective comic sums it right up
http://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=33
Next up is Onix!
Alright, wow Metal Claw did not do as much I had hoped. Well just gotta keep trying-
*Rock Tomb*
Jeeze there goes most of my health I hope I’m still faster
*is not faster*
Shit
*Charming faints*
DOUBLE SHIT
Ok Shenron... good luck >.<
*Quick attack does god shit all*
*Rock Tomb does half health*
Well shit.
*Shenron faints*

Alright... round 2 anyone?

This time Geodude goes down same as before, then I bring in Shenron to Tail Whip Onix as many times as possible, then I bring out Charming to finish. Surely this will work.

I’ll just skip right to Onix here as Geodude is a total pushover.
*Rapes Geodude*
Alright Shenron, shake your booty!

Wow actually getting a lot of them in thanks to Rock Tomb’s piss poor accuracy. Just keep going until you get your head caved in by rocks Shenron! It’s for the greater good!
*Shenron dies a hero's death, shaking his booty like a champ*
Alright, I think I got 3 Tail Whips in! Now show this rock snake who’s boss Charming!
*Metal claw does over half heath*
BOOYAH
*Rock Tomb brings Charming to 9HP and lowers his speed*
Not so Booyah.
Alright, guess I’ll have to splurge on a few potions...
*All 4 of my potions later*
WHY THE HELL WON’T ROCK TOMB MISS ANYMORE
*finally misses*
Oh thank god, as long as Onix doesn’t crit and Metal Claw doesn’t miss I got this.
*Onix misses again*
*Onix gets raped*
WooooOOOOooOOOOoo finally!
Disclaimer: This is the first I have ever lost to Brock. EVER. Fucking Rock Tomb...

*Charming is evolving!*
=( I wish I could let you evolve, but Bulbous has to Solo Misty first... so sorry my friend.
*Huh? Charming stopped evolving!*

Anyway, onto Mt. Moon now!
Errrr, alrgith, I gotta buy some more potions first. But in any case, Chapter finished!

NEW FEATURE! END-OF-CHAPTER STATUS!

Badges: 1
Pokemon: 2
Blackouts: 1 (Damn you Onix)

Charming the Charmander:

Level 16
Ember
Metal Claw
Scratch
Growl

Shenron the Pikachu:

Level 12
Thundershock
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack
Tail Whip

Axemaster, if you so wish, you can permanently replace Banker with Batman the Evolite Gligar. Moveset is Roost, Earthquake, Knock Off, and whatever else you want.

I'll use Batman as a different alt, instead, cause I really like the set.
Alts so far:
-
Banker (Venomoth) (M) @ Focus Sash
- Baton Pass
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
-Batman (Gligar) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 144 SDef / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Toxic
-reserved for shinyskarmory
-
-
-
Sorry for changing my mind so much, but keep them coming guys! Also, I will allow up to 2 mons per team.

I'd like a more specific Scramble. A Scramble challenge for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

I have some specific rules about assigning. Keep these in mind when assigning, and I reccomend reserving a post if you want to avoid being ninja'd.

Rules:
1. No repeating types.
2. Include a nickname, please.
3. Medium difficulty. I want a challenge, but I don't want to be pulling my hair out
4. Don't try and assign a Mareep. I've used it too many times

Now, for the specifics on the Pokemon I want:
(Refer to this list)

1. An Eeveelution
2. A Pokemon from the beginning (Teddiursa - Delcatty)
3. A Pokemon from mid-game (Voltorb - Nosepass)
4. A Pokemon from Cipher Key Lair (Zangoose - Hypno)
5. A Pokemon from Citadark Isle (Golduck - Chansey)
6. A Pokemon from any PokeSpot

@Tyranitarphantom, for your Pokemon from the beginning, take Spore the Shroomish.

Must be purified as soon as possible. After it is purified, you find out it loves its ability to spread status around using Effect Spore. Even more so using attacks, so it must keep Stun Spore. It can only battle Paralyzed, Poisoned, or Sleeping Pokemon. But as much as it loves spreading status, it hates getting it, so it must always know Refresh. It must evolve at level 23* As a Breloom, it becomes impatient and just wants to fight, so Stun Spore must be replaced with Mach Punch. It's only Status move from then on can only be Refresh, which still must be used if statused. The other 3 moves must be damaging. It must learn DynamicPunch at level 54.

Summary:
No Restrictions as a Shadow Pokemon, but must be purified ASAP.
Shroomish:
Must always know Stun Spore and Refresh.
Can only battle Paralyzed, Poisoned, or Sleeping Pokemon.
Must evolve at Level 23 (*or past 23 only if it levels up too far after purification)
Breloom:
Must replace Stun Spore with Mach Punch (or the next available move if it levels up too far after purification)
Doesn't have to Status before attacking anymore but still under Refresh requirement however.
Must know Refresh and 3 Damaging Moves ASAP
Must learn Dynamicpunch at level 54.

Good Luck!

You must take my favorite eeveeloution:

+

You must use an attacking move first turn out in battle, and then use a status move. Upon catching 3 other Poke's, this restriction is changed to the inverse (status then attack). After catching all 5 this is void, but you must have 2 status moves.

@Piemonade: I'm glad you like it ^^

Samwise is a god!!!!! He's, for sure, my favorite character from a book(and I read a LOT of books...)

Jimera0: I really like it! Keep doing it!!!!!

Man, actually, Trusty will wait a little to show me his strength!!!!

I was in tests week and administration, economy and accounting are not that easy to just not study(you must understand that, when I was on high school, I never studied to a test...college is completely different =/). So, I'm still finishing my Pearl(blah, just will destroy the last gym and ignore this version...until I want a scramble on it ;D)

And then I will decide if I want to start my White Scramblocke oooor my Platinum head-destroying scramble.

But I will give you the news of Trusty...once I get him =D

I understand exactly that because I never had to study in high school either. Anyway, I am going to have to solo Morty in HeartGold with a Buneary soon. Luckily she knows Foresight:)

Edit 1: Blossom the Chikorita has just soloed 1 trainer-owned Drowzee using only Natural Gift. One more solo left before first evolution!!

Okay Shiny, I'll take Altaria as my 3rd alt.
Here are my alts so far
-Altaria (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Heal Bell
- Roost
- Toxic

-Batman (Gligar) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 144 SDef / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Toxic

-Banker (Venomoth) (M) @ Focus Sash
- Baton Pass
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
-
-
-
Only 3 more, preferably a special sweeper, a spinner not weak to fire and rock, and another medium OR medium-hard challenge. Keep 'em comin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)