Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Hmm, no Pachirisu, eh? Well fine, Sprocket, i'll give you the other useless electric type, Shinx. Nothing but electric moves for you, which is basically Thunder Fang and Spark, iirc.
No restrictions on Pachirisu! You could have given me one, you just couldn't restrict it in any way :P

And Shinx can learn Discharge via level up, and Thunderbolt/Thunder via TM. And Magnet Rise via Move Tutor if I trade it to Plat/HGSS.

-swablu-Qtip-must solo liza and tate to evolve
-Feebas-must know icebeam to evolve
-anorith-bug stab to evolve
-treecko-It must learn and keep Screech always. Using the move tutor, teach it Swagger. You must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon with a Swagger + Screech combo, only those moves to evolve into Grovyle. You may then delete Swagger if you want. Cannot become a Sceptile until you beat your Rival in Victory Road.
-ralts-Saf7-Have it evolve to Kirlia only at Lv. 30 or higher, and Gardevoir exactly 6 levels after (if you happen to have not fulfilled the coming requirements by then, it remains a Kirlia forever). However, it cannot evolve to Gardevoir until after you beat Mossdeep Gym (not just Ralts/Kirlia, you can beat the gym with whatever you feel like), and it has to KO a Wailmer as well (which if i remember correctly, are abundant around Mossdeep).
-magikarp-must learn rain dance

emerald no trading, need 7 more guys!!!

and no, it's regular scramble

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Cayr, I assume you're doing a Scramblocke (as opposed to a standard Scramble)? Take a Magikarp, evolve it to Gyarados. It must learn Rain Dance at level 45 or via TM18, whichever comes first.

Sprocket is correct. What i meant was that you can't possibly not win at this point. Also, you're not doing a scramble, you're doing a solo run. lol

Hmm, looks like suggestions so far are few and far between:

1) N/A (Paradox, once again he proves himself to be an idiot (j/k) by not reading my post , which specified that it must have a nickname, or else!)
scramble solo run thing lol, it was sort of a scramble (you guys did give me restrictions...) 12 at night and your mind starts to turn into mush xD oh and even at level 55 this thing fails hard against intimidators, especially gyarados because EVERYSINGLEONE has ice fang and i can't OHKO it :(

oh and the aggron name it iluvmyhead (reference to no recoil)

@sproket i guess you should get a bagon. no outrage, or D-meteor. name it "iwant2fly"

Hey guys, my buddy wants in on one these for Sapphire, no trades.

I am gonna give his starter, you fillin the others with moderate difficulty.

~Treecko: must solo Brawly to evolve into Grovyle, must learn Attract ASAP and cannot learn Leaf Blade, to Evolve into Mossdeep, (no solo partner). It can learn Leaf Blade after this, but cannot know another grass move. nickname: Trogdor.

BL:
Take Water Lily the Lotad. It must be a Lombre by Slateport, and can't evolve to Ludicolo until you beat Wally in Victory Road, it must be a Ludicolo by the time you face Steven.

Team so far:

~Treecko: must solo Brawly to evolve into Grovyle, must learn Attract ASAP and cannot learn Leaf Blade, to Evolve into Mossdeep, (no solo partner). It can learn Leaf Blade after this, but cannot know another grass move. nickname: Trogdor.

~Take Water Lily the Lotad. It must be a Lombre by Slateport, and can't evolve to Ludicolo until you beat Wally in Victory Road, it must be a Ludicolo by the time you face Steven.

~torkoal, so take one named Smokey. it must always have a fire and a poison type move after catching it. after it becomes level 33, it must always have a steel type move as well. it also has to participate in at least 4 battles in the 6th gym, including the battle with Winona

@BL i always wanted to give someone a torkoal, so take one named Smokey. it must always have a fire and a poison type move after catching it. after it becomes level 33, it must always have a steel type move as well. it also has to participate in at least 4 battles in the 6th gym, including the battle with Winona

@BL Fighter: give "your buddy" a Slakoth. It may only evolve into Vigoroth if it participates in the battle against Brawly without fainting and it may not evolve into Slaking. Name it "MyBuddy"

BL Fighter's buddy, take Kecleon named Aykroyd. It can only use Shadow Ball as an attack until it uses it as a Ghost type. It must always know Shadow Ball. It may only learn other TM moves after winning a battle as a pure Flying type.

Hey guys, my buddy wants in on one these for Sapphire, no trades.

I am gonna give his starter, you fillin the others with moderate difficulty.
Catch a Psyduck (Safari Zone), and once it evolves to Golduck, it's moveset must not change. It must have Water Sport, and if you want it to have Surf, Waterfall, or Dive, it must have all 3, not just 1

Hmm, guys, need a solo run... A few more suggestions would be nice. iluvmyhead is on the list, i need at least 2 more suggestions before i pick one.

Oh my god, this one actually has a nickname! lol

Any other restrictions, Sprocket?

And also, open to more suggestions, i'll pick the best one. I'll be starting with *insert pokemon here* at Lv. 5, UT, and a random IV spread, at the lowest evolution.

Treadshot, use Scizor if it has Swarm, you may use Bullet Punch and U-Turn and cannot use the L button, if you have its other ability, you may use the L button, but cant learn bullet punch or U-turn.

So, I'm now training my team for the 5th gym. Mainly I'm levelling qwilfish that was fished at lv. 20 because I'm expecting him and quagsire to handle that poliwrath. Also, at lv. 21 it learned toxic spikes! Sensing some strategy here...

So far, for nothing other than pure epic-ness, Sprocket's Charizard is in the lead! I'll take about 2 more, then shut up and start. Hopefully.

Treadshot, I'll offer you a Munchlax named Teddy Bear. It must be a Curselax with Curse + 3 attacks. It can evolve at max happiness like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)