Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick, give him a Pachirisu!
I'm working on it, Sprocket, but i don't think that Politoed Hunter will be getting anything from me anytime soon, at least not until he reads my signature. Seriously, it isn't that hard to spell, or just use the shortened version (Sorry, just so annoying, happens everywhere i go, it seems).

Once Politoed does read the sig, he can have:

Take a Chimecho, it has to keep whatever moves it has when you catch it (if you catch it as a Chingling, it is allowed to learn level up moves until it has 4, after that no more moves, and you can't have any moves deleted/replaced by other moves). The only exception is the move Heal Bell, if your Chimecho/Chingling has Heal Bell, you must immediately asap fly to Canalave City and have it deleted (replaced by the next level up move). Also, no TM's or HM's. Must solo at least one member of the E4. Name it "RestorePlz".

Okay, so no Pachirisu, i know. Sprocket can put down the flaming torch and call off the mob now, i'm giving him something worse than Pachirisu. Paradox808, nice job on the impossible challenge. :)

@vikingraider: Um, on HG, take a Growlithe, no E.speed, must have Flash Fire as an ability, which must be activated at least once, at some point during the game.

@cayr: If you don't mind me suggesting a second pokemon, take a Wingull. No Pelipper ever. Must solo Flannery.

why ty treadshot, the idea came from your insane makuhita challenge a couple pages back (which was used and then became even more extreme :P)

@zdrup
just kinda noticed that you put soloing fantina pokes in your challenge as well...would you mind if you could change that to something like byron? i would change the test to byron (candice and wake are taken, fighting maylene wouldnt be overly difficult, gardenia is a bit too early, and having a machop until volkner seems cruel and inhumane :P) but it just doesn't have the same effect since machop can learn flamethrower and dig/EQ....restricting these moves as well gives machop almost no way of defeating byron.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ok, Politoed. Time for a Lolcat Special!

Take a Staryu, it must know the moves Surf, Camouflage, Gyro Ball, and Endure with a +Speed nature before evolving. To make it more difficult, it must solo Aaron to evolve. Also, it must have illuminate and NEVER forget ANY of those moves.

Aren't these exciting. I have another friend how is doing one on his FireRed, he has his starter, Bulbasaur, and a Clefairy already selected, I need for 4 moderate-easy challenges for him.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Give him an Eevee. It cannot evolve. No further restrictions, make it the most awesomest Eevee ever, of all time.

Sounds Good.

Currently:

Bulbasaur: He knows the stipulations
Clefairy: He knows the stipulations
Eevee: Cannot Evolve. make it the most awesomest Eevee ever, of all time. ( He will probably abuse Sand Attack.)
Pikachu: must keep Thunder Wave, Shock Wave, Slam, and non-electric move of choice. Evolves after soloing one Pokemon from any 2 Gym Leaders.

Two more please.
OH, any nicknames guys? Nothing inappropriate though.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Give him a Pikachu that must keep Thunder Wave, Shock Wave, Slam, and non-electric move of choice. must keep these moves even as Raichu.

Evolves after soloing one Pokemon from any 2 Gym Leaders. I am being nice.

BL Fighter, if your friend manages to find a Light Ball on the Pikachu he catches, (which I doubt would happen), detach LB when it evolves.

Also, I would suggest a Poliwag named Bubble. If it has Damp, trade it for Jynx in Cerulean, and it must have Lovely Kiss at all times. If Bubble has Water Absorb, it must be Poliwrath by the time you fight the Elite Four.

Currently:

Bulbasaur: He knows the stipulations

Clefairy: He knows the stipulations

Eevee: Cannot Evolve. make it the most awesomest Eevee ever, of all time. ( He will probably abuse Sand Attack.)

Pikachu: must keep Thunder Wave, Shock Wave, Slam, and non-electric move of choice. must keep these moves even as Raichu. Evolves after soloing one Pokemon from any 2 Gym Leaders.

if your friend manages to find a Light Ball on the Pikachu he catches, (which I doubt would happen), detach LB when it evolves.

Poliwag named Bubble. If it has Damp, trade it for Jynx in Cerulean, and it must have Lovely Kiss at all times. If Bubble has Water Absorb, it must be Poliwrath by the time you fight the Elite Four.

Omanyte, name it Squidward. you must get it before you invade the silph co building. it must always have surf, and must get rock slide from the move tutor in the rock tunnel. in order to evolve into omastar, it must successfully confuse 2 different pokemon, owned by trainers.

One more please, surf-able in case Wag does get traded.
OH, any nicknames guys? Nothing inappropriate though.

@BL

Omanyte, name it Squidward. you must get it before you invade the silph co building. it must always have surf, and must get rock slide from the move tutor in the rock tunnel. in order to evolve into omastar, it must successfully confuse 2 different pokemon, owned by trainers.

oh and i beat my togekiss solo :D

"Ari" level 98 @widelens
Hustle, Adamant

Moveset:
Yawn
Brick Break
Return
Aerial Ace

the hardest parts were the 7th and 8th gyms...ice shards flying around and i got paralyzed ALOT in the 8th. but Ari overcame this and succeeded :D​

Now for yet another challenge...just got done with summer school so i need something to do :P
This one will be a variation of Sprockets No evolution challenge. something like a "one evolution" challenge.

Game: platinum (but i can trade things in. i will have a max of 3 traded in pokes. they will be in eggs unless it is impossible)
1: all pokemon suggested must be able to evolve
2: all pokemon may only evolve once under my care, (no 3rd stage pokes if starting from the base stage)
3: if the pokemon's base stage may not be found in the wild (i.e. magby), then you must suggest the next stage in line (i.e. magmar). thus i will be able to evolve into magmortar, since i started with a magmar under my care. this only applies to the 3 pokes not traded in
4: i do not need my platinum starter poke, but you may suggest the starter if you want.
5: a full list of pokes i don't want: magikarp, any of the base > lvl 7 > lvl 10 bugs, togepi (i may never want to see another togepi again after the last challenge), extremely rare pokes (i am not hunting for a munchlax from honey trees), WOBBUFFET, CHIMECHO, LUMINEON, and of course pokes that don't evolve. the extremely rare pokes do not count for the trade ins, since i probably already have one in my collection.
6: no monotype movesets (give some coverage people...)
7: try and diversify the team. if you see 3 water pokes dont give me another one >_>
8: i would like all pokes to be obtainable, and able to evolve by the time i enter the reverse world.
9: i'll probably end up giving an everstone to every single poke i have, but if you really want a certain item on a certain poke then by all means do it.

Congratulations, that is amazing.

Oh, I will post about the three challenges going on from here, the other 2 want to make it a race, so we will see.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Paradox, you're going to love this one.

I give you Larvitar. It must be a traded Pokemon from a different game (no egg hatching for you). It must solo either Wake or Maylene while disobedient to evolve to Pupitar!

YESSSS!!! omfg i actually have a level 87 larvitar in my HG box (like no joke...)

i'm not going to use that though lol. that's not fun at all :P

Current team
I give you Larvitar. It must be a traded Pokemon from a different game (no egg hatching for you). It must solo either Wake or Maylene while disobedient to evolve to Pupitar!
take a Beldum called Steel Easy. Make sure it is an AgiliTang by the E4. Also, you must use it to solo at least one Gyarados, at any time during the course of the game.
catch a swablu and name it kamikaze. It may not evolve untill it koes one Candice's pokemon and itself with Perish song (meaning you must stay in and let it ko you and your opponent may not ko you before the turns are up or it doesnt count). It may not learn any tm or hm moves until it evolves. Optional: don't teach it sing and perish song at the same time
take a Bonsly (let me know if this is too rare to hunt for) It can evolve once it wastes a pokemon with a super effective move it obtains through mimic. It must keep Mimic forever.

only 1 more poke can be traded in, everything else has to be caught in game

Paradox808, take a Beldum called Steel Easy. Make sure it is an AgiliTang by the E4. Also, you must use it to solo at least one Gyarados, at any time during the course of the game.

EDIT: Agility is Metang-learnable at Lv. 44, acc. Bulbapedia.

Paradox808, catch a swablu and name it kamikaze. It may not evolve untill it koes one Candice's pokemon and itself with destiny bond (meaning you must stay in and let it ko you and your opponent may not ko you before the turns are up or it doesnt count). It may not learn any tm or hm moves until it evolves.

OK, I have decided. Sprocket's Charizard will be the single most epic Charizard this world has ever seen! Unless it get's trashed by Roark. But anyways.

Paradox808, catch a swablu and name it kamikaze. It may not evolve untill it koes one Candice's pokemon and itself with destiny bond (meaning you must stay in and let it ko you and your opponent may not ko you before the turns are up or it doesnt count). It may not learn any tm or hm moves until it evolves.
swablu doesn't have destiny bond. did you mean perish song?

My Teams
HG-
-Yanma-either Compoundeyes with Bug buzz and Air slash, or Speed Boost with U-turn. Must solo Chuck's Poliwrath to evolve
-Nidoqueen-Surfergrrl-Must know only Special attacks, one of which is surf
-Growlithe-no E-Speed, must have and activate Flash Fire once
-Aipom-Handyman-if it has technician, only 60 BP moves or less
-Shiny Gyradeuce-No physical attacks, must know DD, can use waterfall out of battle
-Phanpy-Must know odour sleuth and 1 move tutor move to evolve, can't forget those two moves

Silver
-Pinsir-Minnesota-Must solo Morty's Gengar and Haunter
-Stantler-nicknamed Milktank-Must know at least one HM
-Espeon-nicknamed Sunny Day-must know one Stab move by level up, one unstabbed move by level up, one unstabbed move by TM, and Sand Attack
-Milktank-nicknamed Stantler-Must know stomp at all times
-Totodile-an only evolve into Croconaw in Mount Mortar, and Feraligater in Mount Silver
-Sunkern-must solo Jasmine's team or Steelix (if the team proves impossible) to evolve

Two more on HG and I start.
Starting on Silver

With the two games, I will alternate gym badges o that both are within one badge of each other, and provide occasional updates.

EDIT: Starting HG this evening or tomorrow

@Viking: You seem to lack a water type, so, I give you the Shiny "Gyradeuce", it is not allowed any Physical attacks. (if you have to give it Waterfall, it cannot be used in battle) It must know Dragon Dance once it reaches the level.

@Paradox: take a Bonsly (let me know if this is too rare to hunt for) It can evolve once it wastes a pokemon with a super effective move it obtains through mimic. It must keep Mimic forever.

Viking - Catch a Phanpy, and it must have Odor Sleuth and at least 1 move tutor move before it can evolve, and it can never forget those 2 moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)