Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
-swablu-Qtip-must solo liza and tate to evolve
-Feebas-must know icebeam to evolve
-anorith-bug stab to evolve
-treecko-It must learn and keep Screech always. Using the move tutor, teach it Swagger. You must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon with a Swagger + Screech combo, only those moves to evolve into Grovyle. You may then delete Swagger if you want. Cannot become a Sceptile until you beat your Rival in Victory Road.
-ralts-Saf7-Have it evolve to Kirlia only at Lv. 30 or higher, and Gardevoir exactly 6 levels after (if you happen to have not fulfilled the coming requirements by then, it remains a Kirlia forever). However, it cannot evolve to Gardevoir until after you beat Mossdeep Gym (not just Ralts/Kirlia, you can beat the gym with whatever you feel like), and it has to KO a Wailmer as well (which if i remember correctly, are abundant around Mossdeep).
-magikarp-must learn rain dance
-Wingull-cant evolve, must solo flannery
-Magneton-343GUILTY-must be caught as a magneton in new mauville, and must always keep the move SPARK
-Castform-Sunny day set
-Shroomish-Precious
-Camerupt- Earthquake and Eruption at all times

well i having several cause i'm making it a pseudo nuzlocke.

well i'm starting my run Wish me the Best!!!

Hey guys, whats the offical order of gym badges in Kanto, is it Sabrina first or Koga first? The only reason i ask is because one of my pokemon in this challenge (shellder) must deliver the finnishing blow to all of gym leader's pokemon, and that gym leader must be the next undefeated leader in sequence after its fished up. I'm determined to use no hm slaves and shellder will be my only pokemon that can surf, so blaine is out, and if one of koga's koffings explodes then it can never evolve because it didnt land the final blow. So it seems like sabrina is the only option. So i need to know; can i fish up shellder before taking on koga or after?

Hey guys, whats the offical order of gym badges in Kanto, is it Sabrina first or Koga first? The only reason i ask is because one of my pokemon in this challenge (shellder) must deliver the finnishing blow to all of gym leader's pokemon, and that gym leader must be the next undefeated leader in sequence after its fished up. I'm determined to use no hm slaves and shellder will be my only pokemon that can surf, so blaine is out, and if one of koga's koffings explodes then it can never evolve because it didnt land the final blow. So it seems like sabrina is the only option. So i need to know; can i fish up shellder before taking on koga or after?
you can take on sabrina before you take on koga, and vice versa (kind of like how you can challenge pryce/jasmine/chuck in any order in G/S/C). if you want to be technical about it though, koga will be first since he has the 5th badge, while sabrina gives out the 6th. ultimately it's up to you or the guy who gave you the shellder

you can take on sabrina before you take on koga, and vice versa (kind of like how you can challenge pryce/jasmine/chuck in any order in G/S/C). if you want to be technical about it though, koga will be first since he has the 5th badge, while sabrina gives out the 6th. ultimately it's up to you or the guy who gave you the shellder
I thought Sabrina was technically the 5th...
Look at your trainer profile with the spinning badges. Whoever is in the bottom left is fifth. I know for a fact in R/B/Y it was Sabrina but it may be Koga in FR/LG.

@popololvic Catch an oddish, nickname it Boy (for a male) or Girl (For female).
It can evolve to a Gloom when it knows Moonlight. It can evolve then to Bellosom/Vileplume after soloing one of Sabrina's pokes. If it dies, you must catch a new one

@popololvic, take Sandshrew named Pikashrew. Before it can evolve it must OHKO a gym leader's Pokemon with a level-up move, and it must always know Dig.

@popololvic: Bring a Venonat named FuzzButter. It may not evolve into Venomoth until it defeats Sabrina's Venomoth single-handedly.

Take a hitmonlee named ODB. It must know rest. and you may not use healing items on it (revives are ok), and it may not use rest unless it is has only 1 HP. Oh yeah, no awakenings or pokeflute while its alseep. It must wait out all the turns of rest.

Edit: I changed the pokemon and some of the conditions arround after i posted, if u want to go with what i orriginally had thats ok, but this one is better

Have the oddish named it sukymxcngras lvl 23 now just beat misty, i am doing a zuzlocke challenge at the same time.. so its pretty though... And going to get the venonat ASAP, one thing is that i can only catch the first pokemon i see, i think im gonna change that rule and go on to: if i want to catch, say the venonat, i have to catch the first one i see . please update the rest of the team and can you state more than 6? because if one faints u have to release it.

Popolovic, take a Meowth. It may only ever use special or status attacks, and no normal type moves. Evolve it after it defeats 10 Ghost type pokemon.

Name it YoDawg

Can't get the sandshrew because I can't trade. I will get Hitmonlee as soon as i have the chance, just a question wtf is ODB?
ODB stands for O'l Dirty Bastard, a now-deceased former member of the WU-Tang Clan. I was going to originally give you a snorlax, so the name would have been more appropriate. If you would like a differnet nickname I can think up one. Also, in my orignial post i forgot; no sleep talk, although snore is ok.

Sorry about the double post, but I will unfortunately be unable to complete my FireRed challenge as my firered rom keeps screwing up. This makes me very sad as my team had been doing so well. Oh well, instead, i will start up a team for Ruby, which has had no stability issues thus far. I would like this one to be slightly harder than the last one, but still not insanely hard. A starter is a must and this time I WILL NOT ACCEPT NO NICKNAMES!

@doomvendingmachine, take a Vulpix named Redrum. It may only use attacking moves when there is a Ghost in your party, and that Ghost can't be used for battle. It must always know Imprison.

@doomvendingmachine, take a Vulpix named Redrum. It may only use attacking moves when there is a Ghost in your party, and that Ghost can't be used for battle. It must always know Imprison.
Question; so if i have a ghost in my party and it battles, then vuplix can't attack or must i have a ghost in my party that can't battle at all?

@doomvendingmachine: Take a Makuhita. It must beat a minimum of five Pokemon in the flying gym to evolve into Hariyama. If its ability is Guts, it must know Facade and Rock Tomb (and no Sunny Day/Belly Drum). If its ability is Thick Fat, it must know Sunny Day and Belly Drum (And no Facade/Rock Tomb). Either way, it must also always have one fighting attack.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Mr. Vending Machine, you will use the Kip of the Mud as your starter. You will name it Treeckosux.

To evolve: Must solo one pokemon from the first four gyms and know the moves Growl, Water Gun, Mud-slap, and Bide

To become Pert: Must solo TWO pokemon from each of the last four gyms and know the moves Mud Shot, Foresight, Dive, and Take Down.

@doomvendingmachine: catch the first Mawile you can. If it has Hyper Cutter name it "Cpt.Crunch," it must know Crunch and Vicegrip and cannot learn Baton Pass. If it has Intimidate name it "Apple Jack," it must know Iron Defense and Stockpile and cannot know Swallow. Either way, it must solo Tate and Liza (that's right, it has to be the only pokemon in your party for the fight).

-Edit-
Well, detroitlolcat posted before I finished typing and his challenge for 'Pert takes up those two Pokemon. Because he is a dick. Change mine to solo the rest of Wallace (the ones that Marshtomp doesn't KO). Unless what he meant (doubtful because it isn't really what he said) is total 2 from those gym leaders but it looks like he meant 8 total.

Thanks everyone and i still need a clarification on the vulpix (can the ghost not battle at all or is it that if it does battle vulpix cant use attacking moves?)

-take a Vulpix named Redrum. It may only use attacking moves when there is a Ghost in your party, and that Ghost can't be used for battle. It must always know Imprison.\

-Take a Makuhita. It must beat a minimum of five Pokemon in the flying gym to evolve into Hariyama. If its ability is Guts, it must know Facade and Rock Tomb (and no Sunny Day/Belly Drum). If its ability is Thick Fat, it must know Sunny Day and Belly Drum (And no Facade/Rock Tomb). Either way, it must also always have one fighting attack. name the Thick Fat one Tubby and the Guts one BraveHeart

-Mr. Vending Machine, you will use the Kip of the Mud as your starter. You will name it Treeckosux. To evolve: Must solo one pokemon from the first four gyms and know the moves Growl, Water Gun, Mud-slap, and Bide. To become Pert: Must solo TWO pokemon from each of the last four gyms and know the moves Mud Shot, Foresight, Dive, and Take Down.

- catch the first Mawile you can. If it has Hyper Cutter name it "Cpt.Crunch," it must know Crunch and Vicegrip and cannot learn Baton Pass. If it has Intimidate name it "Apple Jack," it must know Iron Defense and Stockpile and cannot know Swallow. Must solo the rest of Wallace

-doomvendingmachine, use a Shedinja. Name it Ghost. no restrictions

-Use a Golduck. Nickname it Daffy regardless of its gender. no restrictions

Thanks everybody

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
doomvendingmachine, use a Shedinja. Name it Ghost.

The way I read the Vulpix rules, you need a ghost in your party for Vulpix to attack, and neither Vulpix nor the ghost can attack in the same battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)