Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Starmie, you want Mudkip? You got one! Name it Waldo. Only STAB and Normal attacks. Solo a gym leader to evolve once, another gym leader to evolve again.

UllarWarlord, speaking of starters, you get Leaf the Turtwig. Only physical attacks after the physical/special split (so Absorb and the like are not allowed, but Razor Leaf and Bite are). Solo a gym leader to evolve once, another gym leader to evolve again. If it doesn't evolve into Torterra at precisely level 32, it cannot use Earthquake.

Can't say, take Thirsty the Squirtle. Thirsty must not use Water moves in battle apart from Water gun or Hydro Pump as described below. Thirsty must solo all water types other than Misty's pokemon. Thirsty must never use a move above 80 BP. If he is hit by a water type attack, he drinks it up and the above restriction is lifted for 3 rounds. On the second round, he must excrete it out in the form of Water Gun or Hydro Pump. If Thirsty is hit into torrent range, treat it as if it was hit by a water attack. Thirsty may never battle fire types unless in torrent range. Thirsty must solo Blaine on the first try to get rid of this restriction.

Starmie, take Glutton the Poochyena. Glutton must learn and Keep Bite and Crunch ASAP and use it the first time you switch in. Glutton must always hold a berry once you find one, and if it is consumed, he may not switch out or run. Glutton must solo Brawly.

Ullar, take Puma the Shinx. Puma may not use any move that a IRL lion could do. It must solo Fantina to show its stealth. Puma may not be healed in a pokemon center.
Lion moves: tackle, bite, crunch, bodfy slam, giga impact, howl, swagger

Woah, new challenge central. Okay...

@cant say take AntiNature the Voltorb. He hates nature, so he must all of Celadon Gym to evolve to Electrode. He must never learn any move not associated with technology/mechanics - so he can only use steel, electric, and normal type moves. He must never switch out on a grass-type.

@StarmieLazer take Blob the Gulpin. He feels really bad that he's just a useless blob, so must so any gym leader to evolve, and must only use the same PC (Petalburg PC, Dewford PC, etc.) 3 times. If he must use any PC more than 3 times, he will sulk for 3 battles, and not participate.

@UllarWarlord take Lover the female Carnivine (or opposite of your Turwig's gender). This Carnivine is in love with your Turtwig, so must immediately rush in as soon as Turtwig gets under half HP. She must show her love for Turtwig by soloing Pastoria Gym to prove she's a good grass type. She must solo two trainers in Snowpoint City, and one of Candace's pokemon. She must only learn moves of a type that Turtwig learns through level up (Grass, Normal, Water, ???, Dark, and Ground). If she knows any moves not of one of these types when you catch her, she may never use them and must replace them ASAP.

GL;HF to all of you!

Hello, I would like a Platinum challenge. This is the first challenge I am attempting, I will take just about anything unless it is unreasonable.

I want 6 pokemon.
It is a ROM, so I cannot trade.
No more than one starter pokemon.
Nicknames are nice.
Funny and creative handicaps.
Whatever you think will show me a good time.

Thanks.

Pokemon so far:

Need 2 or 3 more.

Leaf the Turtwig

XAkaviri, you get Leaf the Turtwig. Only physical attacks after the physical/special split (so Absorb and the like are not allowed, but Razor Leaf and Bite are). Solo a gym leader to evolve once, another gym leader to evolve again. If it doesn't evolve into Torterra at precisely level 32, it cannot use Earthquake.

No Guts the Starly

Take No Guts the Starly, It must be The Highest Leveled Member of the Team, It likes to die so, let it die 10 times to Evolve into Staravia. Now a Staravia, He realizes it was terrible to die, and seeks Revenge on Gym Leaders for it. IT must Solo Fantina and Maylene to Evolve into Staraptor, Now It can only use STAB moves/non-Damaging moves. HIghest Level but not 5 Levels Above the starter.

Shy the Cranidos

@XAkavira, take Shy the Cranidos. Shy feels nervous about being on your team, and must never be the highest level member of your party. He must never have more than two physical moves in his moveset as well. To evolve into Rampardos, he must level up to 43 and learn Head Smash. He must proceed to solo Candice's entire gym with this move to evolve (healing items/Pokèmon Center stops are fine). After evolving, he must be renamed Cocky and become the highest leveled member of your party. He then must solo Volkner and must participate in every Elite Four battle (unless it conflicts with another solo). The moveset restriction still stays when he evolves, by the way.

Amnay the Yanma (only if I dont get another mon)

I'll give you two. :3 Take Amnay the Yanma. Amnay has no restrictions, besides the fact he may never solo a Trainer with more than one Pokèmon, and may never participate in a gym battle anywhere in the gym.

EDIT: Im not trying to be impatient, but I only have 1 more day before I head off to the beach for the weekend.I still need 2 or 3 other pokemon, so it would be nice if i could get them quickly before I leave. It is fine if oyu give me more than one at a time. Thanks.

XAkaviri, you get Leaf the Turtwig. Only physical attacks after the physical/special split (so Absorb and the like are not allowed, but Razor Leaf and Bite are). Solo a gym leader to evolve once, another gym leader to evolve again. If it doesn't evolve into Torterra at precisely level 32, it cannot use Earthquake.

Alright Accepted, Pika, If it does Evolve, will Ground Type Moves be available to me, Or Like for E.G Waldo learns Mud-slap at Lv 6, but can't use it till marshtomp? Is that it?

Yarnus: Glutton the Poochyena sounds easy aside from the Dewford thing, which will I Strive To accomplish. Since Oran Berries are easily found ingame, or if you want a Long-lasting one, Go for Pecha!

Oh and Edit: If I caught Glutton, and no berries are there yet, is it okay to let it battle?

Blob, PC? You mean Pokemon Center Healing per City Is 3? Then I have to Solo a Gym leader, is that it?

So, Will Anyone Reserve Rayquaza?

Current Team
Waldo The Mudkip
Glutton the Poochyena
Blob the Gulpin

Chapter 1 Battle Log
Got my Hasty Mudkip, Named Waldo, decent Iv's for sure. Battled Three Wurmples with only tackle. Level 6 Waldo, Beaten May's Treecko (She even Critted me, barely did anything, must be a -Atk Hindering Nature Since My Hasty is +spe -Def I think). Waldo Now Level 7, I must find a Glutton.

Sorry, you already have a Starter,
Take No Guts the Starly, It must be The Highest Leveled Member of the Team, It likes to die so, let it die 10 times to Evolve into Staravia. Now a Staravia, He realizes it was terrible to die, and seeks Revenge on Gym Leaders for it. IT must Solo Fantina and Maylene to Evolve into Staraptor, Now It can only use STAB moves/non-Damaging moves. HIghest Level but not 5 Levels Above the starter.

Dawg, Take Lame-O the Zubat, It must Kill a number of pokemon to Evolve.

Kill 50 Bidoofs to Evolve in Golbat.

Once it is a Golbat, It must only know moves that have 90 Base Power Below, and must be STAB, along with One or Two Non-Damaging Move (Like Taunt, Or Confuse Ray. Kill 55 Bidoofs and 10 Bibarels in order to evolve to Crobat (You need To increase its happiness to actually Evolve, But thats my Restriction, so Tip:Let Lame-O hold a Soothe Bell to increase Happiness)

Edit:
Chapter 2 Battle Log for mah Scramble
Waldo Whooped Roxxane by OHKO Geodudes, and 3HKOing Nosepass, (Not that Decent Spa Iv) The good thing is though, Its Now A Marshtomp! Glutton is now Level 10! Still have to Train it for Dewford, Blob the gulpin, not yet there, I wont Continue up to this point til i get All 6 Scramble pokes, cause you know, it takes the fun outta it)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@cant say take AntiNature the Voltorb. He hates nature, so he must all of Celadon Gym to evolve to Electrode. He must never learn any move not associated with technology/mechanics - so he can only use steel, electric, and normal type moves. He must never switch out on a grass-type.
@Espeon65 when I first skimmed over this I thought I wasn't allowed to use steel/electric/normal moves which would have left me with maybe rollout and mirror coat to kill everything, lucky I went over it again! Sounds fun!

EDIT: and I assume you meant to solo all of celadon :)

I also need 4 more mons!

Blob, PC? You mean Pokemon Center Healing per City Is 3? Then I have to Solo a Gym leader, is that it?

No, he just doesn't have to be used so he won't faint. but, you probably want to use everyone. if it's too hard, i can change it.

@cant say, yeah, solo Celadon Gym XD

Cheeser's HG Scramble!

Okay so this will be my Official post thing of my HG Scramble I will figure out how to do all the separate Pokemon Windows somehow and I should begin within the next week depending on life events...

Take Perfume the Stunky. Level 5 at the first town. Perfume was the first pokemon you ever caught, and it thinks it is your favorite. It thinks it can spray Perfume, so learn all moves that could be expelled from its butt ASAP. (e.g. fire Blast, Acid Spray, Explosion etc) and may not use any other move until in red health. It also must always catry an item and have the highest level in your party.

Cheeser, I grant you Kite the Mantyke. You saved Kite from an angry Tentacruel attack on route 223 in the Sinnoh region. After treating it's poison condition, Kite decided to follow you on your adventure to the Johto region. Kite's sole propose is to repay the life debt you have bestowed upon him(her) by pleasing and serving you. Therefore he(she) must learn and keep one HM move of your choosing. All though Kite works hard for you, he(she) also likes to have fun and act like an actual kite. The faster you run, the higher the kite goes. That's why Kite is all about speed. Kite has to be faster than all his opponents or else he'll (she'll) get jealous. Start out with a non damaging move when facing a new Pokemon to check if Kite outspends them or not. If not, use Agility until Kite is faster. We all know it's dangerous to fly a kite in weather conditions, that's why Kite refuses to participate in any battles where there is a weather effect in play. ( Sun, Rain, Hail, Sandstorm) To overcome his (her) fear of weather, Kite must solo Jasmine's Steelix, the one that uses Sandstorm frequently. If Kite fails to solo Steelix, then he (she) may still not participate in battle during weather conditions. Weather isn't Kite's only fear though. After that treachorous incident with the Tentacruel, Kite is afraid of poison types. Kite may never battle any Tentacruels or cools. Also, Kite can only battle trainer owned poison types. To overcome this fear, Kite must be poisoned at least 10 times, that way, he (she) can realize it's not that scary to get poisoned once in a while.

Sum it up:
Get a Mantyke A.S.A.P.
Name it Kite (or whatever you want, it's you game)
Kite must learn:
one HM, your choice
one non-damaging move that must always be used before battling another Pokemon, your choice
Agility which is learned at level 19 (this an count for your non damaging move if you want.
Kite must:
Start out with a non damaging move when battle Pokemon
Never battle during a weather condition (unless you solo Jasmine's Steelix)
Never fight wild poison types, only trainer owned (unless you get poisoned 10 times)
Never fight Tentracruels or cools, EVER!

Welcome aboard, cheeser. One of your traded Pokémon must be a Pikachu with its Light Ball and no restrictions on top of it, only solos. It must solo at least four entire gyms, including the leaders, at least one of which must be in Johto, and at least one of which must be in Kanto. It must also solo at least four Pokémon in the league, including at least one of Lance's, and must lead against Red and solo his own Pikachu, and later another of his Pokémon. (I'm assuming that the Pikachu came from Sinnoh because they are found wild in the trophy garden, and a few of them are holding their Light Balls. You may reject only if this is not the case.)

I have decided to nickname this Pikachu Fasolo, my original plans were fesolo (Feather+Solo) Considering he likes light balls and he has to solo a bunch of things but I went with Fasolo because there is a AFL player (Australian Rules Football) by the name of Alex Fasolo not a fan of the team but a fan of his name.

@cheeser take Kind the Umbreon (he still hates you;just for challenge purposes his name is Kind). Kind hates the stereotypes that all dark types are so evil and mean, when in fact, he is very nice to all pokemon. he refuses to do too much damage to any pokemon; none of his moves may have more than 60 BP (don't factor in STAB or SE), until under half health, where he can use whatever move he wants. He also hates Team Rocket for spreading the stereotype of dark types being bad by using them. He must solo at least 10 Rocket grunts, and must solo Archer in the Radio Tower.

To sum it up:
- Umbreon named Kind
- no moves BP over 60 until under half health
- solo 10 rocket grunts
- solo Archer

@cheeser Take Killah the Dunsparce. Killah hates you, and as such refuses to use any moves that have extra effects (like Headbutt, Body Slam, etc.) He also refuses to use non-STAB moves until after you can prove yourself. You can prove yourself by soloing Bugsy with Killah, at which point he opens up to you a bit. Suddenly, you can use all Normal type moves that can do damage and have an extra effect, but no more. Later, you need to solo another Gym leader to unlock non-damaging moves, and you must solo Petrel in the Rocket place in Mahogany to unlock non-normal moves. Killah must also be the highest level Pokèmon at all times in your party.

Fury the Chikorita.

Fury likes to ram into things, so it must know & keep at least 3 Physical moves. Fury wants to prove its worth by soloing a Gym Leader of your choice.

Have fun.

@Espeon, not that Difficult.

Pokemon Scramble Gen III: Rise Of Rayquaza

*Le Trainer Data*
Badges:1
Pokemon:3

Pokemon
Waldo The Mudkip
Starmie, you want Mudkip? You got one! Name it Waldo. Only STAB and Normal attacks. Solo a gym leader to evolve once, another gym leader to evolve again.

Glutton The Poochyena
Starmie, take Glutton the Poochyena. Glutton must learn and Keep Bite and Crunch ASAP and use it the first time you switch in. Glutton must always hold a berry once you find one, and if it is consumed, he may not switch out or run. Glutton must solo Brawly.

Blob The Gulpin
@StarmieLazer take Blob the Gulpin. He feels really bad that he's just a useless blob, it must solo any gym leader to evolve, and must only use the same PC (Petalburg PC, Dewford PC, etc.) 3 times. If he must use any PC more than 3 times, he will sulk for 3 battles, and not participate.

Past Events
Had to Recatch a Poochyena, broke Yarnus' Rule. Now Has a Bold Poochyena Level 10. (Bold Sorta Sucks, but I guess I take some hits better) Glutton is holding an Oran Berry.
Waldo Solo'ed Roxanne Pretty well, just had to use a potion, since Rock Tomb Barrages can hurt since I'm Hasty, (+Spe -Def). Now a Marshtomp, Now has access Mud Shot, now a STAB move. Waldo is not holding anything at the moment (Gonna put an Oran Berry on him)

Gym Battle Log:
Lazer grabbed his pokeball, to send out Waldo, Water Gunning The Poor Little Youngster into Oblivion. After Which, I forced the Two trainers to encounter me in a Double Battle, which I had use Glutton and Waldo, seeing as Glutton can't hurt anything even with Howl Boosts, and its dangerous for it to be killed, I ordered it to spam Sand Attack at the First Geodude, as Waldo is Alternatingly killing Geodudes from Both Sides.

Gym Leader Battle
Roxanne sends out her Geodude, which Waldo Easily kills, Another Geodude comes in, and proceeds to be killed. Nosepass was her biggest threat to my team, at Best, Water Gun would 3HKO, which Rock Tomb would 3HKO, and she would be faster after 2 Speed Drops, Fortunately, Hax came in to save the day, she missed her Rock Tomb as I potion, but she potions twice to take away Water Gun Damage, and then, she rock throws, barely doing anything, then I proceeded to sweep with Water Gun. After the Battle, Waldo Happily Evolved, allowing me to use Ground STAB, due to the Restriction, and now, it is up to Glutton to Solo Brawly (I'll need a couple X Items.)

Team:
Waldo Level 16
Item:Oran Berry
-Mud Slap
-Mud Shot
-Water Gun
-Bide

Glutton Level 10
Item: Pecha Berry/Oran Berry
-Howl
-Sand Attack
-Tackle

I still need another 4 pokemon by the end of the day if someone would kindly help me out. You can give me more than one at a time if you want. Thanks.

@XAkavira, take Shy the Cranidos. Shy feels nervous about being on your team, and must never be the highest level member of your party. He must never have more than two physical moves in his moveset as well. To evolve into Rampardos, he must level up to 43 and learn Head Smash. He must proceed to solo Candice's entire gym with this move to evolve (healing items/Pokèmon Center stops are fine). After evolving, he must be renamed Cocky and become the highest leveled member of your party. He then must solo Volkner and must participate in every Elite Four battle (unless it conflicts with another solo). The moveset restriction still stays when he evolves, by the way.

EDIT: I'll give you two. :3 Take Amnay the Yanma. Amnay has no restrictions, besides the fact he may never solo a Trainer with more than one Pokèmon, and may never participate in a gym battle anywhere in the gym.

EDIT: I'll give you two. :3 Take Amnay the Yanma. Amnay has no restrictions, besides the fact he may never solo a Trainer with more than one Pokèmon, and may never participate in a gym battle anywhere in the gym.
My Starly has to be the highest level member of the team. And I would really like to use Yanma, but I want more challenges with it. So if you or someone else wants to add challenges with it, lay them on me.

Only 2 more pokemon needed :D

XAkaviri, take Pessimist the Drifloon.
Pessimist must only learn ghost moves and/or moves starting with P,E,S,I,M or T. Pessimist must never ve revived, but must solo one gym. It must always start off a battle in 3rd position.

Better?

XAkaviri, take Pessimist the ___.
Pessimist must only learn ghost moves and/or moves starting with P,E,S,I,M or T. Pessimist must never ve revived, but must solo one gym. It must always start off a battle in 3rd position.
Sorry, but I would only like challenges witha specific pokemon.

Guys, I still Need 3 Pokemon for my Medium Emerald Scramble.

Xakaviri, here is something, The restriction Depends on the Ability.
Speed Boost: It must Kill 20 Pokemon with A Base Speed of 60+ (You Can use Bulbapedia for the speeds, or even Smogon.)to Evolve.( At Level 33, it learns Ancient Power, you need to level it while having Ancientpower to Evolve) Now its a Speed Boost Yanmega,
It Must Learn Bug Buzz And Air Slash Asap, Let it Solo Aaron's Yanmega. And If Possible, Kill 3 Of Aaron's Pokemon (including his Yanmega) to Delete Ancientpower with another Move. If You Cannot Do this, you can never remove ancientpower Post-Game. (You Can't Replace Ancient With another move till he does the restriction, it is optional though)

StarmieLazer, take Rayquaza the Altaria. First of all, Rayquaza must be caught in the Sky Tower. Now that that's out of the way, on to the backstory that will explain its restrictions!
You see, a few days ago, an Altaria had a dream, and in that dream, it was Rayquaza, Flying to Sootopolis City, and when it got there, it Roared at Groudon and Kyogre, driving them out of Sootopolis and forcing them to roam the continent of Hoenn for eternity (or at least until they become dormant once again). Because Rayquaza believes it's actually Rayquaza, the only moves it can use must be ones Rayquaza can learn (its moveset must include the above bolded moves, by the way). However, after being in your company for an extended amount of time (that is, once you get through Victory Road), Rayquaza hears tales about an imposter Rayquaza, and decides to prove that it is the real Rayquaza by soloing it. Unfortunately for Rayquaza (the Altaria), you chose to catch the real Rayquaza without even using Rayquaza (the Altaria) in battle. This causes it to hate you for all eternity, to the point where it changes its nickname to Hateful, and it refuses to know moves Rayquaza (the real one) can learn from that point onward, with the exception of Frustration, which it must use at the beginning of every battle its in. Also from that point onward, Hateful must solo every serpentine Pokemon it comes across. (Hateful must also solo Lucy. If Hateful fails after 5 tries, Hateful will settle for just one of her Pokemon. Shuckle doesn't count.) Also, if Hateful and Rayquaza are on the same team in a double battle, Hateful can only attack Rayquaza until one of them faints.

Have fun!

XAkavir, I promise I'll get to your challange within 24 hours. Just a bit of a warning: I'm pretty much out of ideas, so it might take a while.

2 Pokemon Slots Left, One Is A Rayquaza (You Can send Rayquaza Requests, and I'll pick what suits best)
So This Means, I get Two Quazas, one is a Altaria, (I'll choose to fail soloing, cause I need to get Groudon and Kyogre for my Contest Purposes). So I Have 4 Pokemon Now, The Slots are left are:
Rayquaza:
Empty:

@StarmieLazer

I don't know how, but I forgot that you wanted to use Rayquaza in your file. Because that forces an option on to you, I'd like to change my challange accordingly. Is that okay with you?

Edit: Done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)