Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Ok thanks for clearing that up copycatcat

Ok take Spirit the misdrevaus. Spirit is the ghost of a deceased witch, and gains power by absorbing the spirits of other ghosts. Therefore to evolve it must solo the entire Ecruteak gym to evolve into Mismagius. Once evolved, it must defeat every ghost type your team comes upon. Mismagius is still a spirit of a witch, so it wants to learn moves related to witchcraft. Spirit must always know Toxic, a ghost type move, and a dark type move. Dark type pokemon's souls are disgusting and weaken Spirit. Spirit must switch out if hit by a dark type move and may not defeat any dark type pokemon.

Rundown
-Solo entire Ecruteak gym (Including morty) to evolve
-As mismagius defeat every ghost type pokemon, trained and wild
-Must always know toxic, a ghost type, and a dark type move.
-Must switch out if hit by dark type move. May not defeat any dark type pokemon.

Might think of putting not able to defeat poison types too. What you think?

Last edited:
sunny004:
Take Sneezes the Torkoal.
Sneezes is like any other Torkoal, except for one thing- he suffers from strong allergies to smoke. Now, these allergies make him sneeze a lot, and since he is constantly surrounded by smoke, this means he is constantly sneezing. And when a fire-type sneezes, what do you get? Fire, of course! Or more accurately, embers. Sneezes' allergies are so bad that he is only able to use ember as a damaging move, and he sneezes so often that he involuntarily uses Ember at least every second turn. However, Sneezes has formulated a plan to help with his allergies. First, make him hold the Charcoal. This will allow him to concentrate his firepower and use fire attacks stronger than ember, however he still has to use them at least every second turn. Secondly, he heard that the air in Verdanturf town is good for those with allergies, so he insists on going there, and while he is there he insist on taking part in contests. You may continue on when he wins a beginner-rank contest of your choice. This will stop him sneezing, and stop him from constantly using fire attacks- you may now use any move on any turn. Finally, to build up his confidence and use non-fire damaging moves, he must solo all of the Fortree gym, plus two of Winona's pokemon. Finally, to show off his confidence, he must solo 2 of Steven's pokemon at the league.
PS Obviously Sneezes cannot use Smokscreen or Smog either :)
PPS for the Fortree gym solo you can skip the Wingulls and Pelippers
Good Luck!

sunny004:
Take Sneezes the Torkoal.
Sneezes is like any other Torkoal, except for one thing- he suffers from strong allergies to smoke. Now, these allergies make him sneeze a lot, and since he is constantly surrounded by smoke, this means he is constantly sneezing. And when a fire-type sneezes, what do you get? Fire, of course! Or more accurately, embers. Sneezes' allergies are so bad that he is only able to use ember as a damaging move, and he sneezes so often that he involuntarily uses Ember at least every second turn. However, Sneezes has formulated a plan to help with his allergies. First, make him hold the Charcoal. This will allow him to concentrate his firepower and use fire attacks stronger than ember, however he still has to use them at least every second turn. Secondly, he heard that the air in Verdanturf town is good for those with allergies, so he insists on going there, and while he is there he insist on taking part in contests. You may continue on when he wins a beginner-rank contest of your choice. This will stop him sneezing, and stop him from constantly using fire attacks- you may now use any move on any turn. Finally, to build up his confidence and use non-fire damaging moves, he must solo all of the Fortree gym, plus two of Winona's pokemon. Finally, to show off his confidence, he must solo 2 of Steven's pokemon at the league.
PS Obviously Sneezes cannot use Smokscreen or Smog either :)
PPS for the Fortree gym solo you can skip the Wingulls and Pelippers
Good Luck!
Thanks! I was hoping that I didn't have to use ember every other turn lol
Also thanks for including contests!
EDIT: After Verdanturf, can Sneeses still use fire type moves?

Thanks! I was hoping that I didn't have to use ember every other turn lol
Also thanks for including contests!
EDIT: After Verdanturf, can Sneeses still use fire type moves?
Of course it can! It just doesn't have to use them constantly
EDIT: You don't have to do this, but I will be very happy if you can beat a Master Rank contest with him!

Of course it can! It just doesn't have to use them constantly
EDIT: You don't have to do this, but I will be very happy if you can beat a Master Rank contest with him!
That's what i was planning when i said "Contests" lol
Also I put a misdrevaus for you above
Edit: I think I'm going to do a youtube series for this! I'll make a channel and embed some vids in from tiem to time

Ok thanks for clearing that up copycatcat

Ok take Spirit the misdrevaus. Spirit is the ghost of a deceased witch, and gains power by absorbing the spirits of other ghosts. Therefore to evolve it must solo the entire Ecruteak gym to evolve into Mismagius. Once evolved, it must defeat every ghost type your team comes upon. Mismagius is still a spirit of a witch, so it wants to learn moves related to witchcraft. Spirit must always know Toxic, a ghost type move, and a dark type move. Dark type pokemon's souls are disgusting and weaken Spirit. Spirit must switch out if hit by a dark type move and may not defeat any dark type pokemon.

Rundown
-Solo entire Ecruteak gym (Including morty) to evolve
-Must switch out if hit by dark type move. May not defeat any dark type pokemon.

Might think of putting not able to defeat poison types too. What you think?
I would accept this, but unfortunately I don't think you can get Misdreavus before Morty, and the TM for Toxic is not available until post-e4 (battle frontier). I can trade to get the TM on her, though
EDIT: How about I solo Sabrina or Janine, since I can't evolve her till national dex anyway. Those two seem to have preety good magic-related powers.

Last edited:
Making this post for personal reference.

Platinum Mons
Kavatika, take ♥ILoveLife♥ the Chimchar.
♥ILoveLife♥'s battling strength is directly connected to how much health he has remaining. When ♥ILoveLife♥ is in battle, he can only use moves whose base power is equal or less than the amount of hit points he has remaining, not factoring in STAB. To put this in perspective, at Level 50, Infernape has 151 HP minimum, which is a little higher than his strongest moves, Flare Blitz and Close Combat.
Any items that directly heal ♥ILoveLife♥, or indirectly heal it (such as removing a burn or poison) cannot be used on it, unless you are both A: In a battle and B: It is the active Pokemon. Additionally, if you do choose to use an item on it, the move it has with the highest power will be disabled for the rest of the battle. Pokemon centers can be used normally, and moves like Wish or Heal Bell/Aromatherapy can be used with no additional consequences.
However, ♥ILoveLife♥ is very defensive of his friends. If he is the only Pokemon in the party that is not fainted, he will be motivated to save everyone, allowing him to fight without any restrictions. Additionally, Scratch may be used at any time regardless of your current HP.
If this is too hard or too easy, just tell me and I'll change it up a bit.
Good luck!
EDIT: Added the Scratch clause to avoid issues where you can't use any moves at all
EDIT: Kavatika: You get Taxing the Gible.
This Gible is so powerful... Yet so taxing... To the point that you have to bribe it to do anything. Each time it attacks, you must discard (not sell) item(s) equal to the number of Badges you have at the end of the battle. (i.e. 5 attacks, 2 badges, discard 10 at the end of the battle) Mail does not count as an item to discard. It may never be the lowest levelled Pokémon on your team. It may never leave the party.
Have fun.
Catch the first female Machop you find ASAP. This will be your mon.
Machop has a bit of a gender issue--it can't tell which gender it is. It thinks it's male, and it looks male, but it's body is that of a female. As such, it is quite confused. As a result of this confusion, it refuses to obey you when you send it out. When you battle with it, it may only use non-damaging moves for the first five turns of the battle, and if it gets Taunted it will become more insecure than it already is and will switch out right away. After the first five turns, it must use Low Kick on any male Pokemon (aim for the groin!) and Karate Chop on females (before it gets those moves it cannot fight mons of those genders). It will also refuse to fight any Genderless Pokemon. It wants to look really tough, and as such must solo Maylene to evolve into Machoke. It never evolves into Machamp because it's too cool for that.
If it is hit by the move Taunt, it is shocked by the Taunt and as such has its brain addled for quite a while. It will refuse to do anything but sit at the back of your party without holding any items or accepting any healing, for the next five trainers.
If it is hit by the move Torment, it is shocked by the Torment and becomes suicidal. Fight wild Pokemon without healing until you faint. After that, deposit her in your PC until you finish the next gym. If this happens after Volkner, then deposit her until you reach the Pokemon League, and then take her out again.
When she fights Cynthia her old rage is rekindled. Solo two of her mons.
Edit: For Platinum take Cyberspace the Porygon, Cyberspace must have Conversion or Conversion2 and may only use STAB moves (STAB move is also a move of the type you got from Conversions)
It must solo Candice with only it's original STAB moves, to prove it's the best type and Ice Type, to fit in with the flavor of the gym, still you may only use STAB moves even if you disable it in the rest of teh game
Note: If it is too hard, you may change the only use STAB moves restriction, but it must keep Conversion or Conversion2
Yellow Mons:
Take a Pikachu named Comet
This Pikachu once lived on a Comet high up in the sky, but the day you found him, he fell of the Comet and bumped his head, because of this he thinks he is the comet.
As comets only appear rarely, he has to use Double Team every time he enters the battle, if he's hit by any damaging move, he must switch out, as he has been seen, this counts at any moment during a battle, if he doesn't have Double Team yet, you skip the double team part, but still have to switch out every time you get hit.
Against any Pokemon that has a higher base Speed he can only use Quick Attack, even if he just enters the battle, he may only use Quick Attack as Comets are faster than anything and will always be the fastest, he may not battle
He may not switch out if it isn't required because of the first rule.
He must solo any Pokemon that is classified as a Pokemon from space, if you don't manage to, no excuses, you must SoftReset.
Take Infernal the Charmander. This specific Charmander believes he was born from the depths of hell, and that his fire can melt anything. Therefore, he must-by the end of the game-know only fire moves, with Infernal having to learn a fire move whenever he gets the opportunity. Infernal believes that because he is from hell, his flames cannot be put out, so solo any trainer owned water types, as well as Misty's gym. To evolve into Charmeleon, solo 10 trainer owned water types, which can include Misty's gym. Infernal also wants to be as evil as possible, so solo any Lasses as long as it does not conflict with another challange. Because of this desire to be evil, Infernal may never fight Team Rocket, including Giovanni. Infernal, being a demon, also wants to destroy the world and all its life, so solo Erika, as well as two other gym leaders, because they serve as defenders of the world. Note that Giovanni is exempt because he is the leader of Team Rocket. Finally, have Infernal solo your rival at every opportunity, because Infernal wants to show your rival who really is stronger.
Kavatika for your Yellow challenge, allow me to grant you Reginald the Goldeen.

He's a bit of an arrogant, upper-class twit, to be honest. He doesn't expect to be the lead all the time, but for all major battles that aren't being solo'd by his teammates, he damn well expects you to use him and let him KO something. This would be slightly easier if he weren't so stupid: He has a major issue with technical machines and can't learn from them. He can only use his natural level-up pool.

Reginald is aware of the fact that in the remakes Goldeen can learn Megahorn, and thus Reginald is convinced he is the best anti-psychic weapon you have. And he expects to be used against all of them (except obviously any that are already going to be fought by Comet and Infernal). With the exception of Saffron Gym and Lorelei's Pokemon, though, he isn't necessarily required to beat them - but if he doesn't beat any given Psychic type he's going to be sulking for the rest of that area and won't do anything for you.
HeartGold mons:
Take a Mankey named MoneyMaker
MoneyMinty only cares about money, so the only move it can use is Covet, however if your money is higher than 10.000 you unlock any second move, higher than 50.000 a third move and if higher than 100.000 you can use all four moves
Take Support the Chikorita. This Chikorita wants to fulfill the role of a typical support character in most RPGs, so it needs to know a healing move, a move that causes indirect damage, and a move that buffs the party (i.e. Reflect, Light Screen) ASAP. Note that Leech Seed can be used as your indirect damage or healing move, but not both. However, support wants to show that she is strong in her own right, so solo Bugsy and Pryce, as well as any other Gym Leaders whose type is Super-Effective on Grass. Also solo Gym Leaders whose type resists Grass. If Support and an Ally are in a double battle and the ally faints, Support feels bad, so she may not be used for a half hour of real time. Finally, being the support, Chikorita must lead off before any other team member's solos to use her party-buffing move. Solo Koga as well, just for the hell of it.
Kavatika for your HeartGold challenge, take a Rattata. Name it Reiko.
This FEMALE Rattata hails from Tian Xia. Think Asia, except without dictators and such. She is particularly skilled in the way of the ninja. All her moves must consist of the following moves ASAP: Dark-type moves, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Iron Tail, and Rock Smash. She is very adherent to a code of law. Unlike that scum Team Rocket. She must solo at least 2 Team Rocket Admins that do not conflict with other challenges. And finally, she must prove that she is the best ninja of all! She must solo Koga and Janine.
Now that I look back at my HG mons, they need to be revamped, or rejected. Rattata and Chikorita are both soloing Koga atm, and Mankey learns Covet via move relearner, so they need to be fixed else I will look for a replacement. I still need two Platinum mons, but at this point I am considering just leaving the other two unrestricted and up to me.

I would accept this, but unfortunately I don't think you can get Misdreavus before Morty, and the TM for Toxic is not available until post-e4 (battle frontier). I can trade to get the TM on her, though
EDIT: How about I solo Sabrina or Janine, since I can't evolve her till national dex anyway. Those two seem to have preety good magic-related powers.
Ok, solo Koga and Janine Sabrina
Try trading Toxic onto Spirit tho

Okay so my team thus far, in likely order of joining my team:

Trap the Ekans
Evolution restrictions: None
Movepool requirements: Wrap, Glare, 2x my choice
Move restrictions: Wrap only usable if target is paralyzed
Battle requirements: Must solo one Gym Leader [any except Brock] with only Wrap/Glare
Battle restrictions: None

Metroid the Tentacool
Evolution restrictions: Solo 10 water types
Movepool requirements: Mega Drain, Screech, 2x my choice
Movepool restrictions: Must use Screech before KO'ing an opponent
Battle requirements: None
Battle restrictions: If damaged by an opponent, it must solo that opponent without using items

E-vire the Electabuzz
Evolution restrictions: N/A
Movepool requirements: [Psychic via TM]
Movepool restrictions: Normal- and Electric-type moves can only be used if they'd be considered physical in Gen IV+
Battle requirements: Must solo one Gym Leader [Koga/Sabrina by default] and one Elite Four member [any except Lance] by using a super-effective move, not Electric
Battle restrictions: None

UnForgetting the Chansey
Evolution restrictions: N/A
Movepool requirements: Double Slap, Pound, Growl, Sing
Movepool restrictions: Cannot learn any moves ever
Battle requirements: None
Battle restrictions: Cannot attack a Pokemon unless it has a lowered stat or is asleep

Still need two more, preferably one being my starter but not this is not necessary. I assume if I am not told to get a starter I will pick one myself and solo the game with it until the first real Pokemon on my team (currently Trap) becomes available.

I might do a Soulsilver scramble. Medium difficulty, no Pokewalker, but trading available (but only to evolve, grind more quickly and get moves earlier etc). No legendaries, but no matter what I am given I want to be able to use it to its full capability, and so do not be too harsh with the move restrictions. I also want to enjoy this scramble, and so I expect the challanges to be original entertaining, so no boring 'have a solo b gym without using c move' sort of thing. I can trade pokemon to get TM and move tutor moves as needed, as well. I do not want a starter, and I will only catch one pokemon before the first gym. Finally, I will be playing up to Red; however I will not allow solos of any of his pokemon as, in addition to the 6 I catch in Johto, I will take another 6 pokemon to be caught in Kanto to create a rotating roster of 12 that I will be using. I also do not want to have too many type overlaps as I want a balanced team. Therefore, I will only accept one pokemon of each type; perhaps two if they have different enough combinations
Reminding everyone of this
Accepted scramblemons:
Emo the Oddish/Narcissus the Belossom
This Oddish has two possible outcomes, depending on which option you choose. Please decide before opening either hide tag.
Option 1 chosen
Take Emo the Oddish. This Oddish has some serious issues. He hates himself and wants to feel pain. He first must solo Whitney to evolve into Gloom. When he evolves, he becomes even more suicidal and decides that he has to use only Poison-type moves, because he wants the poison to splash back and cause him pain. After soloing Morty, though, he realizes that causing himself pain is useless. He needs to cause Team Rocket pain. Evolve him into a Bellossom named Narcissus. Now he believes he is amazing. He must never use another Poison-type move again in order to preserve his beauty. He must solo Archer in the Goldenrod Radio Tower. He must solo the Blackthorn Gym (but not Clair; I'm not sadistic).

WHO DAT? the Wooper
Take a Wooper, name it WHO DAT?
WHO DAT? is a THUG. He must carry Water Gun at all times, or else a rival gang member could shoot his ass up.
WHO DAT? must also learn Mud Bomb ASAP. And NEVER FORGET IT.
He must carry 1 HM on his roster.
His final move must consist of either Swagger or Flash.
In order for him to evolve, WHO DAT? must solo a Team Rocket Admin AND a Gym Leader to send a message to the Rockets AND the League- NOBODY f***s with the SuperShoopers.
He must also solo ONE of Erika's Pokemon.

Solos chosen: Proton (1st battle) and Bugsy

Needle the Weedle
CJorex, Catch a weedle. Name it Needle.

Needle is tired of its friends being eaten by birds, so for it to evolve into Beedrill it must solo Falkner. This is when things start to get interesting. With its new found power, Needle wants to defeat it's flying nemeses with their own type, so Beedrill must always know a flying-type move.
(This doesn't come into effect until it learns one.) Now that Needle has explored the world a bit, it has seen more of its bug bretheren roasted by fire types and being crushed by rock types. Needle wants revenge. As Beedrill, Needle must KO every Flying, Fire, and Rock type pokemon. Beedrill must also solo Blaine and Brock's strongest Pokemon if you are doing the post game. Also, how are you going to get revenge without the move Payback? Beedrill must always know the move payback. (Like before, this doesn't come into effect until Payback is learned.)

Enjoy and if you think this is too challenging/not challenging enough just say so and i'll change it.

EDIT: Alternative for falkner since its so early in the game is that you have to ko his pidgeotto

EDIT AGAIN:
Restriction rundown
-Solo Falkner/KO Pidgeotto to evolve
-Defeat rival Zubat to evolve again
-Must always know flying type move and Payback
-Defeat every Flying, fire, and rock pokemon
-Solo Brock and Blaine Post game

Ethanol the Koffing
Take Ethanol the Koffing

Ethanol never really liked the gases coming from its body and was more of a liquid fan. Ethanol cannot use any move involving gas like Poison Gas or Smog. As soon as you get Sludge(replace this with Sludge Bomb later) Ethanol is finally happy and will lead every battle with it. If it manages to Poison a target with Sludge or Sludge Bomb it feel it has done its job intoxicating the opponent and must Selfdestruct(or Explode) it also must Selfdestruct if it get hit with a Fire move(this restriction only applies to trainer mons). To evolve solo any gym leader after poisoning one of his mons and self destructing to finish the battle(you don't have to self destructing after poisoning any mon here). After evolution Ethanol can use Fire moves but must explode immeadiatly afterwards.

Spirit the Misdreavus
Ok take Spirit the misdrevaus. Spirit is the ghost of a deceased witch, and gains power by absorbing the spirits of other ghosts. Therefore to evolve it must solo Koga and Sabrina to evolve into Mismagius. Once evolved, it must defeat every ghost type your team comes upon. Mismagius is still a spirit of a witch, so it wants to learn moves related to witchcraft. Spirit must always know Toxic, a ghost type move, and a dark type move. Dark type pokemon's souls are disgusting and weaken Spirit. Spirit must switch out if hit by a dark type move and may not defeat any dark type pokemon.
Rundown
-Solo entire Koga and Sabrina to evolove

I might start playing this now; However, I will still accept one Johto scramblemon, as well as all my Kantyo scramblemons. The johto mon must come after Whitney, but before Pryce, aand not share a type with any I have already accepted

I will still accept one Johto scramblemon, as well as all my Kantyo scramblemons. The johto mon must come after Whitney, but before Pryce, aand not share a type with any I have already accepted
HG: Take Flux the Magnemite. Flux has big dreams: eventually he wants to become Magnezone, Steel-crusher. Don't tell Flux that there's no strong magnetic fields in Jhoto and he can never be Magnezone.
Following the way of the Magnezone, Flux must have Hidden Power on his moveset once you get it. The pull of the magnetic lifestyle is so strong, Flux cannot forget the move Magnet Bomb, and must hold a Magnet if possible. In battle, Flux must switch into, and cannot switch out of, Steel opponents until he has KO'd them or been KO'd. Soloing a Trainer's Steel type using only Magnet Bomb and Hidden Power gives Flux the confidence in his magnetic abilities to evolve into Magneton. As Flux's final test as a Steel-crusher he must solo the Olivine Gym (basically just Jasmine... Forever alone).

HG: Take Flux the Magnemite. Flux has big dreams: eventually he wants to become Magnezone, Steel-crusher. Don't tell Flux that there's no strong magnetic fields in Jhoto and he can never be Magnezone.
Following the way of the Magnezone, Flux must have Hidden Power on his moveset once you get it. The pull of the magnetic lifestyle is so strong, Flux cannot forget the move Magnet Bomb, and must hold a Magnet if possible. In battle, Flux must switch into, and cannot switch out of, Steel opponents until he has KO'd them or been KO'd. Soloing a Trainer's Steel type using only Magnet Bomb and Hidden Power gives Flux the confidence in his magnetic abilities to evolve into Magneton. As Flux's final test as a Steel-crusher he must solo the Olivine Gym (basically just Jasmine... Forever alone).
Sorry, but I have to reject. Soloing Jasmine is near-imposible unless I get extremely lucky and get a strong Ground, fire or fighting-type hidden power.

If anyone wants to make a poke i'm looking for my last Ruby pokemon.

I'd like it to be a Lotad or Seedot of that isn't too much trouble
Preferably lotad

Also I just noticed that Solaris and Amazing share a psychic type... Derp I didn't notice that before
I might keep both but since Solrock is a more... Interesting challenge would copycatcat please make a new pokemon?

Also I just noticed that Solaris and Amazing share a psychic type... Derp I didn't notice that before
I might keep both but since Solrock is a more... Interesting challenge would copycatcat please make a new pokemon?
I will, when I have time

Reminding people I need Pokemon for post-Gyms 2-8(7 Pokes) on my X Scramble.
EDIT: Take Flightwish the Surskit! This Surskit wants to fly! He knows birds are fast, so he must learn Quick Attack and Agility. He knows he will lose his Water type, so he must not use Water type moves. It must solo Wattson to evolve into Masquerain, who must be renamed Flighthater. It hates its flight. It may now not use Flying type moves as well.

Last edited:
I'll put together your challenge then.
PS I really want to use Misdreavus, Girafarig, Magmar or Stantler, if that gives you any ideas for my challenge
I will reserve a Stantler!

EDIT: As it is the holiday season, take Rudolph the Stantler! Rudolph has a bright red nose, which is very strange for his kind! He must learn and keep Flash forever! Sadly, however, Rudolph gets made fun of a lot for his unusual nose! He can never face another Stantler in battle, or he will die of embarrassment! he also must never use Flash because he hates it when others make fun of him. This all changes, however, when Pryce thinks he is very powerful and wants to face him. Have him solo Pryce, using Flash on all 3 of his pokemon. After the solo, Rudolph feels much better about his nose! Have him use Flash at the beginning of every battle to show it off! Have him solo every Stantler you face, too! GL;HF! Sorry if it's a bit easy. I hope you like this challenge though! I loooove Christmas :D

Last edited:
EDIT: As it is the holiday season, take Rudolph the Stantler! Rudolph has a bright red nose, which is very strange for his kind! He must learn and keep Flash forever! Sadly, however, Rudolph gets made fun of a lot for his unusual nose! He can never face another Stantler in battle, or he will die of embarrassment! he also must never use Flash because he hates it when others make fun of him. This all changes, however, when Pryce thinks he is very powerful and wants to face him. Have him solo Pryce, using Flash on all 3 of his pokemon. After the solo, Rudolph feels much better about his nose! Have him use Flash at the beginning of every battle to show it off! Have him solo every Stantler you face, too! GL;HF! Sorry if it's a bit easy. I hope you like this challenge though! I loooove Christmas :D
Okay, I'll take it! Although I'll give myself the extra restriction of always having at least one electric move.
also, am I allowed to UE flat outside of battle before I solo Pryce?

Reminding everyone of this
So I merged those two posts because now I'm going to post the scramble post thing
Pokemon Ruby
Rules:
-No starters whatsoever. However, I would like a pokemon with the same type as one of the starters (Ex. Shroomish instead of Treecko, Tentacool instead of squirtle, etc.)
-Evolution restrictions are fine but I would like all pokemon that are able to evolve atleast once before the 5th gym.
-I would like to try using a legendary but didnt want one too powerful, so I would like to use one of the Regi trio. I'll put it in somewhere around meteor falls (I will be hacking nessecary pokemon in so I will be able to get it before the post game and that you can use any pokemon)
-Im using an emulatior btw
-No suicidal pokemon
-No 2 pokemon that share a type (Ex. No ludicolo and no seedot on same team)
-Medium/Easy diffuculty seeing as its my first scramble
I Decided to add these into the rules because I like the other elements of the game too
-One pokemon must include contests in some way
-Try to include the legendaries into the postgame too
-Please include the Battle Tower into your challenges if you want; no insane records
-If you want me to do a Youtube Series just tell me and I'll set up a channel

One pokemon left!!! Who wants to make it? I would prefer a ludicolo because I would like a grass and a water type and this is like the only one taht is both lol
Please make the last pokemon water and/or grass type though
Who wants to make the last pokemon? (Ralts's spot is still reserved by copycatcat until new poke is made.)

I allowed to UE flat outside of battle before I solo Pryce?
Umm, I think this means use Flash? No, I don't really want you to. If you don't have another pokemon who can learn it, I guess I'll allow it, but please use it sparingly. The only place before Pryce I can think of needing Flash for is Dark Cave anyway.

Umm, I think this means use Flash? No, I don't really want you to. If you don't have another pokemon who can learn it, I guess I'll allow it, but please use it sparingly. The only place before Pryce I can think of needing Flash for is Dark Cave anyway.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. And sorry for the horrible spelling sometimes my keyboard just plays up a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)