Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving for DEMo Gorgon47.

You want hard? I'll give you hard.

Take Dodongo the Ponyta.

This Ponyta loves fire, so it's moveset must be all fire moves. Got that?
It must faint 3 times from Selfdestruct. After that, it may evolve.

After evolving (or completing the restriction, whichever comes first), it can't use fire moves anymore. It must still keep one fire move.
To replace those moves, it must go to Iron Island and solo 6 Pokemon each. One of the moves are what Flying types are resistant to (Keese), one that rock is resistant to, and one that fire is resistant to (other dodongos)
Solo Aaron, because he looks like Link.

Uh TreadShot, about Faelnirv's restriction, can I skip over it for gym leaders solos and gym trainers. Also, if I select an item, can I open my eyes to pick an item to avoid using items like, say potions on max health pokemon?

Edit:Reserving an Eevee for DEmo. Editing.
Since you were nice enough to spell out my name correctly, yes, skip it for gym leader solos and gym trainers

As for items, youcan only open your eyes when something has already been selected (so use the sounds to let you know you have chosen something). You may not pick the item, it's all by chance (you're drunk, you don't have the brain cells to select items! Lol).

DEMo, I shall be giving you a pokemon based upon Link. Editing in a moment.

Also, on a less related note, I would like to start my own Scramble Compendium soon, and such I shall be asking for another SS Scramble.

Rules:
-Creativity is a must
-TYPE DIFFERENCE
-6 pokemon max
-must be able to fully evolve
-no drudgery
-MEDIUM difficulty(Treadshot...)
-Reservations will last for 1 hour max, and are allowed
-I reserve the right to reject challanges for any reason, but I will give you a reservation if I reject your challange
-NO DITTO(coughcoughIARcoughcough)
-All pokemon before Jasmine
-1 starter please(keep in mind that my game is glitched so that Croconaw becomes Feraligatr at level 30)
Theme:

LINKIN PARK SONGS!!

Specifically:
-Leave Out All the Rest
-Iradescent
-Numb
-One Step Closer
-Bleed it Out
-One song of your choice

Of course, this is for later, after my current one. Regular updates shall come with this one, though.

DEMo, a challange is on its way soon!

EDIT:

DEMo, take Link the Shinx. Link is very brave and humble, as such must never use a move with more than 40 BP. To earn more BP, he must show everyone his humbleness and braveness. As such, to earn more BP, he can complete the following:
1)Solo Roark for 10 BP
2)Solo 5 Hikers for 5 BP
3)Solo any trainer-owned Ground type for 1 BP.

He can max out at 75 BP. He must also have attacks based upon his weapons:

Boomerang: Any Special move under his BP limit
Bow: Any non-boosting status move.
Sword: Any Physical move under his BP limit
Arrow: Charge

Try to have that set ASAP, but it must be achieved to evolve to Luxio.

As a Luxio, his bravery grows, and he wants to do more to help his teammates. As such, he must achieve the Triforce of Courage Status to evolve to Luxray:

Part 1:Solo 2 Galactic Admins after Valley Windworks
Part 2:Solo 1 more gym leader not named Wake or Fantina
Part 3:Show off his awesomeness in every category by winning 1 contest in every category, and win 1 contest of the second level.

Now, as a Luxray, he is so couragous that he cannot switch out when in the green, and tries not to in the yellow, but still can. He must solo 1 E4 member, and when in the E4, can only be revived using herbs from the herb shop.

Good luck to you!

John, I will be editing a pokemon for you in a moment, and KS I have finished Eragon. See my earlier post.

John, you get Sage Noble the Bellsprout (credit to Sage Chow). Sage Noble is the most noble of all the Bellsprout Sages, and such must solo each an every Bellsprout in Sprout Tower, at no higher than level 7, in which he cannot heal until having defeated 3 level 3 Bellsprout, or 2 level 6 Bellsprout (trust me, it can be done. Level 7=Growth). Having shown his prowess in battle, he can then relax for a while. No restrictions until you catch your Scyther, which must be before Morty. He takes your Scyther under his wing, and decides to help train him. He must learn one move that Scyther can, and show him how to use it. Before Morty, each of them must split the lackeys, and whoever does not solo the last one must be the next pokemon to solo a non-reserved gym leader. After such, no restrictions until the Team Rocket Goldenrod Base OR Ice Cave(whichever comes first). When you reach that point Noble wants to show his nobility to the ice types in Ice Cave, and such must lead your party throughout Ice Cave. He also dispises Team Rocket, and such must solo 2 Excecutives in the Radio Tower. He knows the E4 is very noble, so from there no restrictions until Vermillion. Once you get there, he wants to bring his nobility to Kanto, and must solo 2 Gym Leaders not named Misty or Brock, and must solo the Team Rocket Grunt that holds the location to the Magnet Train part. Finally, Noble must win 25 contests, anytime throughout your scramble. Good luck, and Sage Noble can evolve anytime he has no restrictions.

(If the Sprout Tower part is too hard, I'll change it)
Super Saiyan already gave me Victory the Oddish, I dont want to accept both because its kind of redundant to have 2 grass/poison types.

So at the moment my team is:

"Dreamer the Totodile"
"Victory the Oddish" or "Sage Noble the Bellsprout"
Open Challenge for a Scyther
Open Challenge
Open Challenge
Open Challenge

DEMo Gorgon47, take a Starly and name it Navi.
This Starly, like Navi from Zelda, is incredibly irritating and follows you everywhere.
She must always be in your party.

The only moves she can use are as follows: (Tackle is allowed until level 5)

1) Flutter around distractingly. (Fly)
2) HEY LISTEN! (Growl)
3) Point out the way forward for the tenth time. (Quick Attack)
4) Be incredibly annoying. (Double Team)

Navi sees Gardenia as the Great Deku Tree, so she must try to protect it. (Solo Gardenia)

Navi must solo two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

I still need 2 more pokemon for my scramble. Also, EndQuote, I assume Status moves are ok.
Edit:I've decided I would use the gift Dratini, so would like a challange for that.
Edit 2: All I need is the gift Dratini now. I will start the scramble and hope to get Dratini's challange soon. Updates will be posted at my original post.

@DEMo, whoops, I didn't realize that... sorry.

Anyways, I edited your challange in, shall begin the rest of Chapter 6 soon (thank goodness for Maxieman), and am still waiting for all 6 pokemon for my upcoming scramble. Here are the rules for this SS Scramble:

Rules:
-Creativity is a must
-TYPE DIFFERENCE
-6 pokemon max
-must be able to fully evolve
-no drudgery
-MEDIUM difficulty(Treadshot...)
-Reservations will last for 1 hour max, and are allowed
-I reserve the right to reject challanges for any reason, but I will give you a reservation if I reject your challange
-NO DITTO(coughcoughIARcoughcough)
-All pokemon before Jasmine
-1 starter please(keep in mind that my game is glitched so that Croconaw becomes Feraligatr at level 30)
Theme:

LINKIN PARK SONGS!!

Specifically:
-Leave Out All the Rest
-Iradescent
-Numb
-One Step Closer
-Bleed it Out
-One song of your choice

Of course, this is for later, after my current one. Regular updates shall come with this one, though.

So like, I want another scramble. :c. I keep taking them, but I never actually end up finishing them. Let's hope that this thread is gonna help me accomplish SOMETHING. Like Axmaster68 and King Serperior, I'm gonna be having a themed Scramble. The theme is Food Network Stars. From Rachael Ray to Jose Garces, I wanna hear it all.

Rules:
~Platinum Scramble.
~Obviously creativity.
~Glaring weaknesses are no-nos.
~No "Pokemon cannot exceed level xx" or "Pokemon X cannot be a higher level than Pokemon Y" shit.
~A full team of six.
~One Pokemon before gym one, two before two, three before three, so on and so forth.
~I'd prefer Turtwig as a starter.
~Reservations are NOT allowed, but placeholders are for up to thirty minutes.
~I must be able to fully evolve them and I'm not able to trade to evolve.
~If I find anything wrong with your challange, then I have the right to refuse it and refuse any challanges that you give after, as everyone should get a fair shot.
~One Paula Deen-based challange because that woman makes me laugh.
~Medium/Hard difficulty. (inb4 Treadshot gives me M.E.P)
~Make it fun, not annoying.

Remember, FOOD NETWORK STARS is the theme!

Pokemon 1: Axmaster68's Ponyta:

OMB, take Bobby Flay the Ponyta. Bobby Flay is the king of hamburgers, and such must solo 50 trainer-owned Fighting-types you come across, and Maylene for his burgers. He is also a master of Kitchen Stadium, and such must solo 1 Elite Four member. He must know one move of each type, as he has mastered all types of food-related circumstances. He only gets one STAB, though, and starts with a Base Power limit of 120. He hates to lose, and such loses 5 BP on his limit for every time he faints, with a lowest possibility being 40 BP. Finally, he must evolve after his solo of Maylene, and after soloing a Galactic Admin once. Good luck!
Thoughts: Bobby Flay is obviously gonna be a main powerhouse. I'm excited to see how this is going to go, I just hope he doesn't faint too often.

P
okemon 2: auramaster's Starly:

@Oh My Biscuits, take a Starly named Duff. This Starly enjoys watching Duff on Ace of Cakes, and as such has decided to mimic the first season of his journey. Some of the main cakes made in Season 1 were...

Horse Racing Cake: Can only learn moves and evolve at levels 3, 6, 9, etc.
Wedding Cake: No Fighting-type moves.
24 Cakes in 7 Days: Must know a move related to speed (Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Agility, etc.) and use it whenever outsped.
Zoo Cake: Solo the guardian of Sinnoh's version of the Safari Zone, Crasher Wake.
Tonight Show: Win a Great Super Contest.
Cake of a Dinosaur breathing out candles: Solo Flint.

Since Duff obviously enjoys cakes, he likes being around food and seeing different foods, so he must hold a berry at all times. After each gym, he must switch to holding a new berry that he has never held before.
Thoughts: Obviously, the lack of Fighting-type moves won't be the best, but at least he doesn't have to solo Byron. Without using a Heart Scale, the only choice I have is to keep Starly at level 33 until it learns Agility. Oh my. I forget if the Aerial Ace TM comes early or not. I think it comes around the 4th gym, but I can't be too sure.

Pokemon 3: Treadshot A1's Turtwig:

Basically, you get a Turtwig called Chairman. Since he's so rich he can afford to throw money around on an elaborate stadium, he has no need for restrictions to moves/items/solos. However, you have a restriction, in that every time Chairman enters a battle, you have to shout (like, actually shout) any cooking-related thing you can think of. you also have to shout out the name of any item you choose to use on Chairman (just like when the chairman shouts out the name of the main ingredient, so shall you embarrass yourself by shouting the item you want to use). Oh, and is since he likes food so much, Chairman must be holding a food related item at all times, as soon as possible (so, berries, herbs, etc.).

Oh, and at the end of a battle, you have to shout out your character's name (in very dramatic fashion), just as the chairman shouts out the name of the victor.
Thoughts: Good-bye, dignity. It's been nice knowing you. 2/3rds of the time, I'm most likely going to shout POTATOES! or BUTTER! and the other third is going to be random shit like CREAM OF TARTAR! and PANKO BREADCRUMBS! Oh how I'm going to enjoy this.

Pokemon 4: Sage Chow's Magikarp:

@OMB; Take a Gyarados named Ramsay. What better pokemon for Chef Gordon Ramsay than the one pokemon that is said to evolve out of rage?! Ramsay is horribly upset with the poor dining in Sinnoh and sets out on a big tour to set things right. Solo the trainers in the following locations:
- The Solaceon Milk Bar: Did the staff just ignore his better judgement?
- The Seven Stars Hotel: Did that pretentious snob dare complain about his dish?
- The Resort Area: They dare serve him that halibut RAW!!
- Sunny Shore: Did Volkner just forget to say "Yes Chef!"? An optional challange for the extra mile.

His rage also reflects into his move choices:
Whether it's raw halibut or spoiled food (ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME!!) it triggers an insane episode of anger and Ramsay must use Dragon Rage until he has vented his frustration. Use it whenever Ramsay gets poisoned, burned or when he faces an Ice-Type (THIS FOOD IS COLD!!).
He also has the tendency to Roar at his victims relentlessly untill they leave his kitchen. Whenever you send out Ramsay in a major battle he must Roar at least one pokemon at some point in the battle. You may shout too in tribute of the angry chef: "Get out!! Get the the hell out of my kitchen!! Donkey!"
To make him a little harder: Learn Surf instead of Waterfall/Aquatail and try to surf out a couple of dishes before the kitchen closes.

Amidst the angry shouting, remember to Have Fun!
Thoughts: Gyarados is always useful, even if it's specially-based. I'm quite possibly thinking a potential MVP.

Pokemon 5: gamer40000's Drifloon:

Oh My Biscuits, take Padma the Drifloon after Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef.

Padma is the host, and doesn't like to get her hands dirty. She can't use an contact move.

She is very pretty, so must use Captivate against all male Pokemon.

Padma smiles and makes everybody feel better, so she must have and use Sunny Day before she switches out.

Her favorite meal is steak and eggs, so must solo a Togepi and a fighting-type.

Solo any variation of Cyrus, because he thinks he is the host while Padma really is.
Thoughts: A nice challange, I just need to know which trainers use Togepi. But other than that, I feel like she's going to be a strong member of the team.

Pokemon 6: SuperSaiyan's Buneary:

@Oh My Biscuits, you get Paula Deen the Buneary. She loves butter, so much in fact that her restrictions are based on the word itself:

Berries=Butter to Paula, so she must always hold a Berry.
Use no moves twice in a row like under Torment.
Teach and keep 2 Status moves at all times.
Teach and keep 2 Physical attacks or 2 Special attacks but not both.
Eat 10 held Berries to evolve into Lopunny.
Relax and enjoy the Butter after soloing 1 Gym Leader and 1 E4 Member.
Thoughts: I think it's pretty clever. I've always liked Buneary, so I might as well use it in something as important as a scramble!

Thanks for all of the challanges! I'm looking forward to starting this soon.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Oh My Biscuits, can I do an Iron Chef challange?

EDIT: OMB, take Bobby Flay the Chimchar(or any other fire type). Bobby Flay is the king of hamburgers, and such must solo 50 trainer-owned fighting types you come across, and Maylene for his burgers. He is also a master of kitchen stadium, and such must solo 1 E4 member. He must know 1 move of each type, as he has mastered all types of food-related circumstances. He only gets 1 STAB, though, and starts with a Base Power limit of 120. He hates to lose, and such loses 5 BP on his limit for every time he faints, with a lowest possibility being 40 BP. Finally, he must evolve after his solo of Maylene, and after soloing a Galactic Admin once. (sorry, I have to go, this is a quick one, but I hope you like it.) Good luck!!

@Oh My Biscuits, take a Starly named Duff. This Starly enjoyes watching Duff on Ace of Cakes, and as such has decided to mimic the first season on his journey. Some of the main cakes made in Season 1 were...

Horse Racing Cake: Can only learn moves and evolve at level 3, 6, 9, etc.
Wedding Cake: No Fighting moves
24 Cakes in 7 days: Must know a move related to speed (Quick Attack, Aerial Ace, Agility, etc.) and use it whenever outsped
Zoo Cake: Solo the guardian of Sinnoh's version of the Safari Zone, Crasher Wake
Tonight Show: Win a Great Super Contest
Cake of a Dinosaur breathing out candles: Solo Flint

Since Duff obviously enjoys cakes, he likes being around food and seeing different foods, so he must hold a berry at all times. After each gym, he must switch to holding a new berry that he has never held before.

My Diamond scramble

Ok heres my pokes
Ranger, take Styla the Luxray.
Styla (name being a corruption of Styler, as in Capture Styler) shall be treated as a Pokemon Ranger, therefore her challenge is quite weird. She must call for help instead of attacking herself, and since she can't learn Assist, she's taken a different method. Catch any Pokemon you find, but you can only use Styla to catch it. You may heal it, use items on it, whatever, after it is caught. However, it must be kept in your Party (so drop any Pokemon, probably Styla herself), and then can use one attack it knows (you may use TMs, HMs, whatever) in one battle (note: this does NOT mean choiced, this means it attacks once, with one move, then switches out or faints, literally one attack only). Afterwards, release it or box it (it's just like how in Ranger, you can get a Pokemon to help once then it leaves). You can do this however many times you want. Styla herself, though, may only fight against Wild Pokemon, not any trainers. So keep her levelled up, so she can help you catch more and more powerful pokemon.
When you get to the Elite Four, you may catch one Pokemon in Victory Road or before. Then you have a choice. If you go into the Elite Four with that Pokemon healed, then you can attack with it 12 times. For every level you train that Pokemon, you lose one attack. So train it one level, and get 11 attacks. Train two levels, and get 10 attacks. And so on (these levels only count outside the E4, any levels it gains during the E4 don't count). If you choose not to catch something in Victory Road, then you're stuck with 5 Pokemon (Styla herself can only fight wild Pokemon, remember?). This pokemon may be used throughout the E4 (unlike the others who had to be released) and champion.
Oh, and whenever you catch a Pokemon with Styla, you can only use Pokeballs and Great Balls. Enjoy!
Reserving for MrcRanger.
Take Warfare the Stunky.
This Stunky wants to reinvigorate 1940's wars, as he feels that today's battles are too wimpy.
His final moveset must be 4 of: Poison Gas, SmokeScreen, Toxic, Night Slash, Explosion, Dig, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, and Sludge Bomb.
In order to use one of the moves, he must solo 1 male and 1 female trainer with that move. (With Poison Gas, SmokeScreen, Toxic, and Explosion, just use it once.)
Must solo Crasher Wake to evolve, as they have an annual test to see who's manlier.
MrcRanger97, catch the first Bronzor you encounter and name it Copper.
This Bronzor only allies itself with those capable of catching it properly.
When you catch it, look at the amount of HP it has left.
Copper must always know four moves of four different types, and is always under the effects of Torment.

Copper must always know four moves of four different types, and is always under the effects of Torment. In addition, Copper must use Confuse Ray first in all trainer battles.

Copper must always know four moves of four different types, and is always under the effects of Torment. In addition, Copper must use Safeguard first in all trainer battles.

Copper must always know four moves of four different types, and is always under the effects of Torment. Copper may not use Psychic-type attacks.

IF you accidentally faint the first Bronzor you see, catch any Bronzor and name it Revenge.
This Bronzor hates you, so the only attacks it can use are is Future Sight, Tackle, and Hidden Power.
No matter what the restrictions are, Bronzor must solo Candice.
Good luck!
Ranger, take a Sneasel and name it Dark. The challenge differs depending on what kind of pokeball he is caught in.
Pokeball: May only learn two moves. No Tms or Hms.
Great Ball: Must learn 2 HMs and 2 TMs. Not allowed to hold an item.
Ultra Ball: Must have Faint Attack and Metal Claw.
Quick Ball: Must learn Agility, Ice Shard, Quick Attack, and Fury Swipes.
Dusk Ball: Dark type moves only.
Other: Choose from the above.
Dark must solo a E4 member.
King Serperior said:
^same issue here SS. Ranger can you give us what you have?
take Abe the Clefairy. Abe must know Metronome at all times. MAX it's PP as soon as possible. Must use Metronome first when it is sent out. Must solo 2 gym leader pokes, one E4 poke with only Metronome. Select one rival Pokemon and solo it with Metronome at all TimEs.
Have fun :)
Jimera0 said:
Alright seeing as I haven't given out many challanges in the past few days I'll be reserving one for both MrcRanger (starter) and Grassblade. Editing now.
@MrcRanger, you get BALLS the Piplup. No this challange is not going to be inappropriate. It's actually because this Piplup is the very same one that appears in that Wailord Dream World game, and as such has developed an obsession for round things. As such, this Piplup refuses to attack anything unless it's attacking with something round. It can have support moves not associated with roundness, but the only attacking moves it can use are ones that somehow remind it of the balls it used to bounce on all the time. Oh, and it can also learn Pound, because that's how it opened those balls back then anyway. It can evolve at any time into Prinplup, but in order to evolve into Empoleon it needs to solo a Gymleader of your choice. After doing this, it may have ONE attacking move that is not "round".
"Round" moves it can learn:
Bubble
Bubblebeam
Whirlpool
Water Pulse
Rock Tomb
Fling (while holding a round item)
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
Guess For MVP: Warfare
Guess For LVP: Styla

Chapters
Huh, whats happening? Who is this old dude? Why can't he tell if im a boy or a girl? WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?!?!? oh wait, it was just a dream. I must have fell asleep while I was watching this thing about ared gyrados. I go downstairs. My mom told me my friend was looking for me. Im hungry, I say. she doesnt respond. Great, I walk outside and go to my friends house. I am instantly knocked over and fined 1 million$ WTH!!!! your the one who slammed into me! he rushes back into his house and i follow him, he rushes down the stairs. wow this kid needs decaf. He wants to go to the lake. Oooo fun. I lead him towards the nearby lake. I see the old man from my dream!!!!! AGHAGAHAGAH!!!! HES A STALKER!!! he leaves. we see a breifcase and go over. WILD BIRD ATTACK! today is just not my day. I pick up a pokeball and thorw it. out comes a Piplup obsbsed with balls. ITS A GIRL! SHE IS THE 1%!!!! She pounds the starly into next week. we leave. OLD MAN IS BACK! he doesnt care we took his pokemon? odd... anyways I go home, my mom scolds me to do the right thing and go talk to the stalker dude. I go to his lab. Barry slams into me again. GRR... Anyways, I name the piplup BALLS!!!! and leave. Dawn shows me around town. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING POKEMON SINCE I WAS 2 GTFO!!!! I KNOW WHERE THE POKECNETER IS!!! Ughh.... I talk to my mom again... Dawn shows me how to do something I already know how to do... I GET TEH POKEBALLS! I immediately run into a shinx playing with a capture styler. CATCH!!!! End chapter one

DEMo_Gorgon47; Take a Psyduck named Sheik.

Sheik wants to learn the six Warp Songs from OoT. Unfortunately, there's a minor problem: The Ocarina tones must be generated in battle, in the correct order and at the correct location. Similar to the game, the 4 moveslots correspond to different notes with the A button simulated by using an item (preferably a battle item, but a potion will do in a pinch). To make things a little harder you must play two songs to a gymleader, one to an E-4 member and three to a gymtrainer of the matching gym/temple.

To evolve, solo 5 trainers using Zelda's Lullaby. It must be the exact sequence with the final note taking the last pokemon out. Note that you can replace and rearrange your attacks as long as you keep a status move in slot 1, a physical move in slot 2 and a special attack in slot 3.

Moveslot 1: Status Move (C^ joystick up)
Moveslot 2: Physical Attack (C> joystick right)
Moveslot 3: Special Attack (C< joystick left)
Moveslot 4: Wildcard (free slot) (Cv joystick down)
Any Item: Battle Item/Potion (A button)

- Play the Menuet of Forest at the Grass Gym. (A, C^, C<, C>, C<, C>)
- Play the Prelude of Light at the Electric Gym. (C^, C>, C^, C>, C<, C^)
- Play the Bolero of Fire at the Steel Gym. (Cv, A, Cv, A, C>, Cv, C>, Cv)
- Play the Serenade of Water at the Water Gym. (A, C>, C<, C<, C^)
- Play the Nocturne of Shadow at the Ghost Gym. (C<, C>, C>, A, C<, C>, Cv)
- Play the Requiem of Spirit at the elite four: (A, Cv, A, C>, Cv, A)

- Play Zelda's Lullaby 5 times to evolve: (C<, C^, C>, C<, C^, C>)

Moveslot 1: Tail Whip
Moveslot 2: Scratch
Moveslot 3: Water Pulse
Moveslot 4: Water Sport
Serenade of Water (A, C>, C<, C<, C^)

Start a battle at the Water Gym. Once Sheik is set up you will play the serenade:Use X-att, Scratch, Water Pulse, Scratch and Tail Whip. Don't sneak in a Potion when you're supposed to Scratch and make sure that Sheik doesn't faint! Congratulations, one song down!

Have Fun!

@OMB; Take a Gyarados named Ramsay.

What better pokemon for Chef Gordon Ramsay than the one pokemon that is said to evolve out of rage?! Ramsay is horribly upset with the poor dining in Sinnoh and sets out on a big tour to set things right. Solo the trainers in the following locations:
- The Solaceon Milk Bar: Did the staff just ignore his better judgement?
- The Seven Stars Hotel: Did that pretentious snob dare complain about his dish?
- The Resort Area: They dare serve him that halibot RAW!!
- Sunny Shore: Did Volkner just forget to say "Yes Chef!"? An optional challange for the extra mile.

His rage also reflects into his move choices:
Whether it's raw halibot or spoiled food (ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME!!) it triggers an insane episode of anger and Ramsay must use Dragon Rage until he has vented his frustration. Use it whenever Ramsay gets poisoned, burned or when he faces an Ice-Type (THIS FOOD IS COLD!!).
He also has the tendency to Roar at his victims relentlessly untill they leave his kitchen. Whenever you send out Ramsay in a major battle he must Roar at least one pokemon at some point in the battle. You may shout too in tribute of the angry chef: "Get out!! Get the the hell out of my kitchen!! Donkey!"
To make him a little harder: Learn Surf instead of Waterfall/Aquatail and try to surf out a couple of dishes before the kitchen closes.

Amidst the angry shouting, remember to Have Fun!

Placeholding for Oh My Biscuits.

Oh My Biscuits, take Padma the Drifloon after Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef.

Padma is the host, and doesn't like to get her hands dirty. She can't use an contact move.

She is very pretty, so must use Captivate against all male Pokemon.

Padma smiles and makes everybody feel better, so she must have and use Sunny Day before she switches out.

Her favorite meal is steak and eggs, so must solo a Togepi and a fighting-type.

Solo any variation of Cyrus, because he thinks he is the host while Padma really is.

Episode 14 up! Yes, its ridiculously short, but it was a week of playtime for me, and I want to save the last battles for the last episode.

And no, I did not make the Tornadus story up. That shit actually happened.

@gamer40000, I'm sorry, but I can't trade to evolve, so Padma isn't going to reach her final stage. :c. Can you pick another Pokemon with the same restrictions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)