1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Smogon Factor Finals! DM WINS!!!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by jumpluff, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolking49

coolking49

this thing is still alive? I thought it was over.
  2. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeesh, talk about the sin of sloth!
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

silly earthworm, sds is at work!
  4. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Wow. Its still here :|
    Lets get it
  5. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

I sent that to Jumpluff on August 19th. Mentally, I checked out a LONG time ago, it's ridiculous to hold it open even for one more day.
  6. Mattimeo

Mattimeo

What about the people who believe in you DM? Your friends and family. Everyone who voted for you and helped you become the singing sensation that you are.

If you quit now... will you be able to look yourself in the mirror 10 years from now without thinking 'what if...'? Will you be able to call yourself a man?
  7. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

DM wins anyway. Congrats!
  8. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

congrats carl
  9. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

i mean DM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)