Social The Smogon Photo Album

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hahaha thanks for having my back fellas, that last page was quite fantastic

and sorry to break it to you xXxxXXXxXXpokemonsupermasterblasterXxXxxxxXxxxx, but I'm going on vacation and will be gone almost four weeks but I promise when I get back your picture will be put in the album

just hang tight buddy!

hahaha thanks for having my back fellas, that last page was quite fantastic

and sorry to break it to you xXxxXXXxXXpokemonsupermasterblasterXxXxxxxXxxxx, but I'm going on vacation and will be gone almost four weeks but I promise when I get back your picture will be put in the album

just hang tight buddy!
You got my name completely wrong...
And 4 weeks? I guess I can wait...how long does it take to move pictures into the album? Couldn't you quickly do it now?

pookar

Banned deucer.
if anyone itt posts themselves in burgundy pants again im gonna make their carpet burgundy

especially burgundy capris >:(

I wish I had burgundy pants now :(

Edit: Also-

Probably one of the more self aware and humble noob posts I've seen in a while. I think you'll shape up to be a fine user once you get used to the culture here.
You got my name completely wrong...
And 4 weeks? I guess I can wait...how long does it take to move pictures into the album? Couldn't you quickly do it now?
Waterbomb, please teach him the culture here :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)