The Smogon Transformice Thread

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
rofl Atlas, that is amazing

I just realized that many Smogoners might actually be too young to get the reference, and that terrifies me to no end

Wall jumping definitely comes in handy
And my user is Skimbass

Oh, and fuck the trolling shaman >:(

Transformice group picture? Yay or nay? (Also the "oh no I can't wall jump" meant "Tell me how to wall jump" not "let's brag about our wall jumping prowess").

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Actually I started cracking up when I got the reference (took like 2 seconds) but I didn't feel like posting stuff.

/me launches cannonball at below poster

im brelooom

edit: i learned how to wall jump

also fuck walljumping

shits impossible

supermarth likes men

I'll be as Beetee because server is too retarded for long names apparently. Or idk maybe it's just the crappy connection going on here.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im jackaii this game is great especially when you beat vineon to the cheese by 0.1 seconds and then you have hip in the corner like "theres no way i can make that jump" and brain the shaman building architectural masterpieces

im optimusje on there. The games fucking addictive, especially when playing in a (somewhat) organised group and with a decent shaman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)