The Smogon Transformice Thread

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
started playing again todayish out of boredom

got back into it pretty quickly (1,384 firsts in 4,800 cheese) but its starting to wear thing again without smogoners to play with.

ps: water sucks

started playing again todayish out of boredom

got back into it pretty quickly (1,384 firsts in 4,800 cheese) but its starting to wear thing again without smogoners to play with.

ps: water sucks
Friend user Ferrothorn. I'm a fairly active Transformice player in general.

i've been playing again a bit lately. water is the worst thing to be added to the game since brazilians.

and i see rey and necroseer around a bit sometimes, still.

I've gotten used to the new textures, but the players are just awful now. It's impossible to get any cheese when the shamans have no idea what their doing. Also, water. Can't swim to save my life.

I hate sand in this game although I've gotten the hang of swimming. Sand's friction makes it hard to walljump ;_;

I'm under 100 firsts away from 6000 now, which is pretty nice. I've heard the en1/en2/kongregate servers are getting a merge (although I'm guessing it has already happened)? inb4massivelag

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
we need an irc channel for this shit, much easier to organise

ps new countdown is gay also the first adding on lag is doubly gay

we used to have an irc channel .. it was always dead

this game still pretty fun tho if you wanna play im kinglerdude and usually up for it

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
ok new channel is #mice on synirc, you should be there at all times so we can coordinate on when to join room Smogon in order to have over 11 and make firsts count

first day and we have around 10~ active players on the channel, if we can get everyone else we should be able to have a room with 11+ often

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)