The Smogon Transformice Thread

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
yeah 1:10 is my ratio too. something like 3500 to 350

I always wanted to play that fish game. Maybe they will have cats.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I declare myself

SMOGON KING OF BOOTCAMP

8 repetitions without counting the one I was about to complete, also best time... nothing to brag about really....

:pimp:

Wow Rey you suck. You realise that is the second easiest bootcamp map, 2nd to Tigrounette's one which has been removed from the rotation.
Also, I got 23.7s on that map, but no screenshots :(
I only finished that map about 6 times, but better times than you
I'm in the bootcamp tourney though :D

New update is even more frustrating than the last. 777 comes about every 6 hours and it's always a troll sham. I'm never getting all these fish items.

New update is even more frustrating than the last. 777 comes about every 6 hours and it's always a troll sham. I'm never getting all these fish items.
Weird, once, I got about 3-4 in a row. So far, though, I only got a stupid goldfish sucking my brainzz... Bbbrrraiinnzzz!....

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

got spidermouse ( 1000 firsts) in 3981 cheese

great success!

Just a bump because the last update of mice transforming into shaman objects seems stupid yes, but its hell funny lol. making planks then turn back to normal and see everyone falling. Gotta love that.

Btw those eggs are stupid.

It adds a whole new level of co-operative trolling, which is great. Just anvil yourself in front of the hole and get a few others to support you.

It adds a whole new level of co-operative trolling, which is great. Just anvil yourself in front of the hole and get a few others to support you.

Or better, plank yourself then wait fools. When the first fool cross it and get the cheese, you return to mice and everybody on the plank dies.

fantastic

Or better, plank yourself then wait fools. When the first fool cross it and get the cheese, you return to mice and everybody on the plank dies.

fantastic

Yah, the classic "tupazard troll" as my tribe calls it.
Oh, and turning into a plank and having sex. Hahaha.

Why do dead.
First of all, grounds are easy to get used to. Play for a week and it's all cool. Heck, I can't even remember the old grounds now. Second, new update in shaman colours, but extremely pointless. Third, you can link your account with your e-mail and change your password (and get a shop item). Lastly, upcoming update: FUR COLOURS. Fuck yes.

By the way update on me, I broke 5k firsts :D

Game got boring.
And looking at the old grounds in comparison to the new ones is just depressing :(
also fur colors are never coming ;__;

@ rey
everyone does man. it used to be so fucking simple and now theyve made it complicated as fuck. why :( i honestly cannot play more than 10 rounds before i get bored and leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)