The Smogon Transformice Thread

I'm a regular player >:|
Countdown is meh, I like it for when I'm shaman. It's bad in that noobs have a higher chance of winning now, and that everyone can plot their route before they start running :/ Also, I'm lagging a lot from this update T_T
I haven't been playing as much lately, but I still have

Also, my rank is failing, 1,200 -.-
I have requests from The Brown Blurs and Cross/Border or whatever it was called, to join their tribes. 2nd and 4th respectively :p Been playing in room 1 and 3 lately, so my firsts have started to fail :(
EDIT: Just remembered, room pictionary is awesomesauce when it's on.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
quickster, when i used to play i'd see you online A LOT, maybe there is hope for me to mice with a smogoner again.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I love this game, I've been getting better by going in a bootcamp room on my own (finally beat 3 bootcamp maps lol). Name is Muffinpower, muffinhead was taken godammit. My goal is to be <<Quick Silver>>...

God I am still sitting somewhere in the mid 800's for firsts.

I am not proud of myself.

EDIT:

This happened for 10 minutes straight in late October, @the user below.

I like trolling on T-mice - "I WHIP MY TAIL BACK AND FORTH," I got random followers.

Anyhow I am a nOOb in Transformice I got this little petal in my ears, and a nice hat!

Name - Nebulachaos

hypothesize this vkca

so many of the custom maps are just LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN MAKE WITH WORDS AND PICTURES. GEE I BET IT WILL BE A GREAT MAP.

or GEE LET ME MAKE A MAP WHERE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DIE. BECAUSE THAT IS TOTALLY MORE FUN.

._.

i dont know how they keep finding ways to make this game less and less enjoyable than the previous update.

but godammit they do.
and theyre damn good at it too

You realize you can change the font right?...
/font font size
Still though, why "fix" it? I never heard of anyone ever complaining about it.

okay I just typed in /font and I have a new font but I have no idea how to change it back
well thats obtuse

Mel and Tig are likely to put the default font back. (which was anti-aliased verdana)

And by typing /font *fonthere* you can change it to any font that you may have installed on your computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)