The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I RNG'd a few of the legendary dogs last gen that I never got around to using. I have a different account on Pokecommunity since about 07/08, but there aren't too many battlers/trade shops there so now I'm on Facebook since last gen and here now I guess.
Okay, whats the IVs of the Raikou and what are you intersted in? :)

hey, I am working on RNGing lati twins with hp fire on gen4. If you're interested, let me know. These are nicknameable, but I'm resetting the save file on Sundayish.
Nice :) I'm especially interested in Latios, but latias too.

Cmt for dat beautiful shiny special Salamanca please!
Would like the calm bank Celebi :) I like the nickname so you can keep it.

Your pokemon are ready! So I'm ready to trade when you are.
Been a bit busy today but now I can trade ^^ Gotta ask thought, did you want the impish or Adamant Scizor? :O Lol, I have to many xD

Sorry I always use psypoke as a reference and it displays speed and sp def in switched places, so in Smogon format it should be 31/31/31/30/31/30.
Oh, okay. Then I'm not interested cause there is a hp water spread with max speed and I don't want to loose speed ties. ;__;

Can you CMT for Nala?
Would like a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 FEMALE Swift swim Horsea nicknamed Scylla ^^

Been a bit busy today but now I can trade ^^ Gotta ask thought, did you want the impish or Adamant Scizor? :O Lol, I have to many xD

Oh, okay. Then I'm not interested cause there is a hp water spread with max speed and I don't want to loose speed ties. ;__;

Would like a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 FEMALE Swift swim Horsea nicknamed Scylla ^^
Ha ha. I wanted the Adamant one. And I'm really sorry to do this but will you be free in about an hour?

I have your horsea ready whenever you are!

Oops sorry. I'll give it to you. But that's lando I. Is there a way to change forms?
Yeah, go to the exit of that mirror cave and show it to NPC (a girl scientist I think) and she will give you a reveal glass :) Pretty sure you only need one genie to get it.

Edit. Thanks :D

Yeah, go to the exit of that mirror cave and show it to NPC (a girl scientist I think) and she will give you a reveal glass :) Pretty sure you only need one genie to get it.

Edit. Thanks :D
Oh I forgot to mention I used the female for breeding. It can be tutored leech seed and aromatherapy if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)