The Sun Is Bright!

Hooray for Sunny Day! This is my 4th gen team for it.

Crobat@Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 216 spd, 150 SDef, 88 Def, 52 HP
-U-Turn
-Super Fang
-Roost
-Sunny Day

Very fast Sunny Day setup pokemon. Also, a very good switch in on ground, fighting, grass, poison attacks. Can hurt opposing steal types halfway with super fang, something that will be needed for this team, or it can just U-Turn out. Good crippler to have.

Jumpluff@Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 4 SDef
-Encore
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-HP Flying

Ahh.. The cream of the team. Get out, sub up, set up leech seed, and repeat. Can weaken many things, and can be a great switch-in on many types; great recipient of Crobat's U-Turn. I like Encore on this more than sleep powder, you'll see why. This is a good set-up pokemon for sweepers.

Blissey@Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SDef
-Flamethrower
-Wish
-Protect
-Thunder Wave

It's Blissey with a souped up flamethrower.... WHERE IS YOUR METAGROSS NOW!?!

Houndoom@Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk, 252 Spd
-Fire Blast/Overheat
-Dark Pulse
-Solar Beam
-Will-O-Wisp

Sweeper #1. The special sweeper of the team. Fire Blast/Overheat is really whichever I'm in the mood for. Solar Beam over HP Fighting, because of the sun. Yeah.. Fast and hits hard. Also, a good switch in on fire attacks, which this team will see a lot of, i'm sure.

Victreebel@Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk, 136 HP, 120
-Leaf Blade
-Sucker Punch
-Swords Dance
-Sleep Powder

Here's the Sleep Powder pokemon of the team. Put them to sleep, Swords Dance (bringing its atk near 700!!!), then leafblad the crap out of them. Sucker Punch for surprises on Metagross switch ins or ghosts. The physical sweeper of the team. I like it.

Bronzong@Heat Rock
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP, 204 Def, 52 Atk
-Gyro Ball
-Sunny Day
-Stealth Rock
-Explosion

Takes care of the Ice weakness, sets up Sunny Day, and DOESN'T DIE! Good defensive compliment to Blissey as well.

Tell me what you think or any changes that need to be made. I have yet to test it, but I think it will do quite well. The Blissey just seems to bring the whole team together, and has all of the components needed. and a MASSIVE ground resistance.

haunter

Banned deucer.
WHERE ARE YOUR DESCRIPTIONS? Seriously you need to expand them or I'll have to lock this thread.

you need longer paragraphs. Look at some other threads to see what you need. Before this gets lokec I wan't to give you my 2 cents.

HP Flying ain't doing shit if you invest EVs in Attack. I doubt you have tested this team at all.

Metagross isn't a common switch in for Metagross.......

Houndoom can't sweep well in this metagame. A Mach Punch will kill it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)