The Sync Killers: OU RMT

Hey guys got one of my best teams that I came up with let me won many shoddy tournaments and barely makes me ever lose a battle. It runs around the Calm minders of the teams. Blissey thinks it can go around my sweepers but It can't.

Overview:

Team:

Roserade @ Focus sash
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Speed/252 Sp.Atk/6 HP
Timid nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes
- Leaf Storm

Alright so for Roserade it takes care for Leads because of sleep powder it's speed and special attack makes it dangerous so you really can't do anything when your put to sleep, It's just mostly used for Toxic spikes I barely ever use the attack unless if I can. Hidden Power is for the Metagross, And steel types, the only thing that doesn't make me setup in this point that I faced was ScarfRachi.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 10 Speed/252 Atk/248 HP
Adamant nature
- SuperPower
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Number 1 Pokemon in the OU metagame doesn't hurt at all. And since Latias has been everywhere I need this thing to pursuit it and kill it right away, the pursuit also helps on the rotom form killing. U-turn is to just do damage each time a Pokemon switches in. Bullet Punch is for the Priority and the revenge killing. Super Power is for the Walls like Blissey.

Rotom @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 6 Sp.Att /252 HP/252 Sp.Def
Calm nature
- Shadow Ball
- Will O Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute

This is a Rotom I made up I don't want Charge beam because I don't wanna risk anything and just do as much damage as I can. The Will O Wisp is for those Scizors and Tyranitars trying to come in to Pursuit while I WoW it won't do as much And than I can T-bolt.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 6 Sp.Att /252 HP/252 Def
Bold nature
- Surf
- Sleep talk
- Rest
- Calm Mind

Now I love Crocune, In my opinon best Suicune ever created and since I don't see alot of Vaps I can destroy many teams with this Crocune It helps me alot and PP stalls out Blissey all the time,and It sweeps sometimes but I usually have CM sweeps so yeah this is just my Stalling Wall.

Kingdra @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 188 Att/180 HP/142 Speed
Adamant nature
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Rest

Now, for this Kingdra I totally made the EVS up for these reasons to Out speed Latias and Starmie, because when I have that I can rest up all the damage I took and possibly sweep and get lucky with no confusion which I have done before but I don't know about this pokemon it hasn't been doing alot lately so please post something about this.

And at finally the MVP himself.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/176 Speed/82 Sp.att
Timid nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Now finally, we have Jirachi this thing runs around my team whenever I see something locked on a move I just Sub up than calm mind up, I usually do it in late game, and since right now in the Metagame everyone are starting to see these Scarf rachi which are just to Luck hax people to death, but I don't prefer it at all this thing 1/4 of the time I battle someone will sweep, the only thing that this thing gets hurt by is Swampert but I take it down most of the time if my Roserade is still alive.

That's my Team please rate and tell me what you think of it.

At first I thought this was a Rain Dance team. Well anyways I am seeing some synergy problems. Three of your pokemon are weak to Fire, and it appears to me you have a MixApe problem. One with Grass Knot can run right through your team. Another Problem is DD Salamence. To fix this problem I suggest a Tentacruel. With Godly special defense they can help you set up Toxic Spikes and Rapid Spin for you.

Tentacruel@ Black Sludge
Liquid Ooze
Calm Nature (+Sp. Defense, -Attack)
252 HP, 120 Defense, 136 Sp. Defense

Surf
Ice Beam
Toxic Spikes
Rapid Spin

There. MixApe problem dead. I would suggest Tenta mainly over Suicune. It gives you a check against the Dragon's aswell.

For DD Mence, Porygon-2 is the best counter here. Nothing really counters it. Most of them pack Fire Blast, I suggest a Scarf Latias here.

Latias@ Choice Scarf
Levitate
Modest Nature (+Sp. Attack, -Attack)
4 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed

Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
Surf
Thunderbolt
Trick

This will outrun all non-naive Mence's and KO with a Draco Meteor. Dragon Pulse could be an option due to Mence switching in to Stealth Rock, and is better for late game sweeping. Surf and Thunderbolt give you coverage.

On Kingdra, Swift Swim isnt very useful here. If he's your main answer to rain teams thats ok, but the Sniper ability is much more useful.

Hope I helped, and good luck!

Kingdra @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 188 Att/180 HP/142 Speed
Adamant nature
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Rest

Now, for this Kingdra I totally made the EVS up for these reasons to Out speed Latias and Starmie, because when I have that I can rest up all the damage I took and possibly sweep and get lucky with no confusion which I have done before but I don't know about this pokemon it hasn't been doing alot lately so please post something about this.
No, the Speed EV's do not allow you to outspeed Latias and Starmie, except in the rain, or after a DD. (Which you won't get against Latias, as you'll be OHKO'ed by a Draco Meteor)

Kingdra should almost never be used outside of a Rain Team, because, as a DD user, Gyarados outclasses it. Better defences, better attack. Sure, you lose the Dragon Attack, but Scizor handles most Dragons, BP'ing Salamance, and Persuiting Latias.

I'd suggest you run a DD Gyara, best to check the analysis for it, depeandant on if you want a Bulky DD Gyara, or a all-out DD Gyara, as either would work well in replacement of Kingdra. DD Gyara also helps to stop your DDMance weakness, if you carry Ice Fang/Stone Edge. Switch in, cancel it's attack boost, and OHKO with Ice Fang/Stone Edge.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Problems:

synergy
SD Lucario

how to fix:

Lucario is a problem and without anything to stop it after coming in on locked in BP or Pursuit from Scizor, your absolutely facing a 6-0. What I will say is changing Rotom's style of play to beat and check Lucario. I'd go for:

Rotom
@ Leftovers
Timid Nature (Spe+ / Atk+)
252 hp / 44 Def / 212 Spe

- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball

Serves as a consistent check to both Tyranitar and Lucario. Overheat will smash Adamant Lucario and it can't touch you. The EVs are designed to survive an unboosted Crunch if predicted wrong and 212 Spe outpaces Adamant Lucario. Will-o-Wisp greatly cripples Tyranitar attempting to Pursuit you. Shadow Ball is mostly for filler and coverage.

As for synergy, I'd give a Foretress lead a go. Why? Because this team lacks SR, but also needs Toxic Spikes at the same time. The influx of bulky leads shouldnt be a problem for Foretress to set up. The moveset is: SR / Toxic Spikes / Gyro Ball / Explosion with the EV spread 252 hp / 252 SpD / 6 Def at a careful nature. The evs are designed to give you degree of sponging special hits as well as physical hits. Dual hazards help your team and jirachi sweep, as well as suicune, gl with this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)