Data The Terrible Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
They say things come in threes, so here's three things for you:
  1. deadfox081 has been added as a moderator.
  2. Texas Cloverleaf has been reinstated as a moderator as a catch-all and a mentor for the new moderators.
  3. ZhengTann has been added as a moderator and is now Policy Leader when Frosty is ready?FROSTYEDIT: I am ready.
Use this thread to shitpost congratulate this trio on their promotions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the new mods. But don't think I don't know what's going on here. This is really a conspiracy by IAR and Frosty to be able to retire by setting up all these mods to take their place.

Normally, I would have no objection to this, but the real problem is if Frosty retires, ASB will fall apart in roughly a week... if the collapse takes that long.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to the new mods. But don't think I don't know what's going on here. This is really a conspiracy by IAR and Frosty to be able to retire by setting up all these mods to take their place.

Normally, I would have no objection to this, but the real problem is if Frosty retires, ASB will fall apart in roughly a week... if the collapse takes that long.
Considering Frosty was my successor as Policy Head at the time of appointment I think we'll be okay :p

But have no fear, deadfox and ZT are more than capable of taking care of ASB, I'm just along for the ride.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Besides, Dogfish44 is still around so with Frosty going and even after I step down post-SM, ASB will be in good hands with Zt/deadfox/Texas/Dogfish.

Frosty

=_=
BTW just so we are on the same page:

a) Unlike IAR, my retirement is effective immediately. I no longer have modship, nor participate in word of god.
b) Due to the "a", if you ask me for a ruling, I will give you the cold shoulder, k? :)
c) I am retiring for modship business, policy as a whole, raids as a whole, pike (although that already happened), tourneys as a whole and I might leave the gym committee at some point. But that is the extent of the retirement. I am not leaving ice gym, ASB mentorship nor ASB for now.

That being said, congrats to our new mods! May the force be with you, godspeed, whateveriamsupposedtosayhere. ASB is in very capable hands.

BTW just so we are on the same page:

a) Unlike IAR, my retirement is effective immediately. I no longer have modship, nor participate in word of god.
b) Due to the "a", if you ask me for a ruling, I will give you the cold shoulder, k? :)
c) I am retiring for modship business, policy as a whole, raids as a whole, pike (although that already happened), tourneys as a whole and I might leave the gym committee at some point. But that is the extent of the retirement. I am not leaving ice gym, ASB mentorship nor ASB for now.

That being said, congrats to our new mods! May the force be with you, godspeed, whateveriamsupposedtosayhere. ASB is in very capable hands.
Damn Frosty, didn't realize that you were totally stepping away from leadership roles. I think that I speak for all of ASB when I say that you have been a great leader beyond our wildest dreams. You've pushed us to branch out in more directions, created plenty of new programs (especially mentoring) and basically been half the gym league and reffing staff of ASB at certain points. We will all sorely miss your beautiful lack of tact and policy dissertations. Hope that everything is fine with you IRL. Also give me Ice badge

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations guys! I can't say I'm excited to see the existing moderators retire, but I'm pretty confident that you'll do a good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)