The Third Stage Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm'd tophway, awaiting response. I assume the rules mean we can use Deoxys-S, Garchomp, Shaymin-S, Manaphy, Latios, Latias and Salamence in our teams, right?

LOL, I'll pm KD24 but im gonna get beat. I never played with garchomp, shaymins-s, or deoxys-s in ou.

He said the last 64 slots were random. Guess you were unlucky...
Yea happened to me as well. Was one of the early entrants in the random slots and didn't make it. Why not randomize all the entrants instead? And not just the 64 slots filled later. Because it took less than 9 hours for 64 slots to fill (automatically placing a whole timezone into the random slots). Why should one part of the world gain priority over the tournament sign ups? While leaving the sign ups up for more than 36 hours; increasing the amount of entrants and surpassing 128 (which creates random slots).

Anyways, I would've loved to join this tournament as I've played with all those suspects and have substantial experience. But, too bad I guess. Not only is Pokemon a luck filled game, but getting into a tournament is too now, lol.

joshe

the best
talking with mr. skullcandy earphones we shall battle soon enough due to favorable timezones. i just need to build a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)