The Tournament of Thieves 2 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Had probably the best match I've ever had for a long time, I came back really strong and lost by literally 1 hp (Brave Bird recoil). If his pokemon had even 1 less hitpoint, my Crobat survives on 1 % health and sweeps his two remaining team members lol. Showcased the brokenness of Crobat as well! Epic match, GG.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
was pretty even for a while but then i made a bunch of poor decisions, so i lost 3-0. gg!

Beat Lakers 2-0 in a very close game that ended with us each having a +6 SubCM Raikou against the other's! It was great, thanks for playing, Lakers, GG!

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Outside of one time my opponent told me I had to battle him even though his name wasn't underlined and I was in the middle of a Tour match, I haven't heard of him ._.

i said you shall come to pe server if you had time and you meant ok lol, i was waiting there the last three days '___'
Could replied to my pm that i sent you couple days ago.

I'am -5 gmt.

When i come back from school tomorrow. its 11:56 pm as im writing this. we will battle.

Its just i been doing all the contacting you haven't bother write on my wall or pm me saying to hurry etc. when I've sent you 2 on different dates trying get this match done.

EDIT: Ok, me and prayingmantis just played. i can pm log if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)