The Tournament of Thieves - Round 5/Semi's - They're backkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Approved by Sonuis

Tournament Guidelines
Tournament Sign Ups
Tournament - Round 1
Tournament - Round 2
Tournament - Round 3
Tournament - Round 4

THE TOURNAMENT OF THIEVES

Introduction

Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to the "Tournament of Thieves". Here is your chance to become your favorite battler. Your chance to have fun with other teams. The concept is fairly simple. Each round you and your opponent will simply go to Smogons very own Rate my Team section.

Each round I will post certain rules, and you will follow those rules to choose your team in the rate my team section. One round I could simply say you can only choose a team made in 2008. The next I could say you have to choose an ubers rate my team to use. This tournament will have twists and turns. So get ready, come take your best friends team and use it against them!

Rules

• Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battles
  • Garchomp, Shaymin-s, Deoxys-e, Wobufett, Latios, and Manaphy are NOT allowed to be used for OU teams.
  • Obi's stall team is not allowed either. This way I will not have 16 Obi's teams running around.
  • You may not use your own rate my teams in this tournament. If you do, you will be disqualified.
  • If a team is edited, you may use the original version of the team or the current version.
  • You must send your team to me with the link of the thread. No changes may be made to that team.
  • You must send your log to me after your match with your opponent as well.
Round 5 Rules
If you didn't recieve the hint from the title....this week you may go to the RMT forum and pick any team from any generation in the OU tier that contains Garchomp/Deo-E/Shaymin-Sky form/Latios/Wobuffet. However, there is a catch. You may only choose teams that were made April 19th and back. This prevents the current testing teams from being allowed which limites the pokemon in the team. So have fun guys, if you have any questions just ask!

Good luck all, may the force be with you.
Teams are expected to be in by the July 6th
Matches are expected to be played by July 12th
Random days ftw?

Round 5 Matches
Kevin Garrett vs Lady Bug
ReyScarface vs MS

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Alright GL MS, ill try to catch you soon.

Looking for team right now.

Ugh, this is either choose a team with Chomp/Wobb/etc. and be raped by Platinum movesets or use recent teams and have problems with Chomp/Wobb/etc. Hard decisions T_T

You spelt Kevin Garrett name wrong. Incidentally he spelt my name wrong too.

Kevin Garret vs LadyBug - This will be a very close match; could go either way.
ReyScarface vs MS

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
You spelt Kevin Garrett name wrong. Incidentally he spelt my name wrong too.

Kevin Garret vs LadyBug - This will be a very close match; could go either way.
ReyScarface vs MS

I just deleted a t when i was backspacing lol. sorry.

i'll go with...

LadyBug
MS

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kevin Garrett
ReyScarface - If I want a chance of winning I have to stop worrying about real life shit and get my head in the game. Gl regardless though <3. I'll start looking for a team to use.

Kevin Garrett vs LadyBug
ReyScarface vs MS

Lady Bug is pretty good.

ReyScarface is gonna get brutally haxed, therefore making MS win. :)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kicking ass lately? Lol poor KG hasn't had a great run in the pokemon world cup, so I don't see where that is coming from. (I still think he will bounce back though, despite Lady Bug's recent devasating form)

Regardless even though I'm the favourite judging by these posts, I shall still prove you wrong and make you look like the rook you are Olie ^_^

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Cup is the only thing I've done poor in and it was mostly from events outside of my control. I really can't explain it. ?_?

I'll find a team and send it in soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)