The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
**New to the Shop**

Shellder
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Skill Link/Shell Armor - Egg Moves: Rock Blast

Torchic
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Speed Boost (HA)/Blaze - Egg Moves: N/A

Mudkip
31/31/31/31/31/xx - Relaxed/Adamant - Torrent - Egg Moves: Whirlpool (Adamant ONLY)

Hippopotas

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Sand Stream - Egg Moves: Slack Off, Whirl Wind

Timburr
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Guts/Sheer Force - Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch

Pawniard
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Defiant/Inner Focus - Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rocks

Fennekin
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Magician (HA)/Blaze - Egg Moves: Wish, Magic Coat

Garchomp - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Jolly - Sand Veil - Stone Edge, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Sword Dance

6iv Move Tutor + Egg Move Timburr - Lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Guts - Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
*Great Offers Only*

6iv Egg Move + Move Tutor Pawniard - Lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Defiant - Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks
*Very Good Offers Only - Nicknamed Tarkus*

Kalos Native Hidden Power Ice Zapdos - Lvl 70
23-24/x/28/31/31/31 - Timid - Pressure - Agility, Discharge, Rain Dance, Light Screen

OT: David - ID: 23915 - Sea Spirit's Den - Ribbons: N/A

Hidden Power Fight Cresselia - Lvl 68
31/27/30/30/30/30 - Bold - Levitate - Icy Wind, Magic Coat, Moonlight, Psycho Cut
OT: Gavin - ID: 12968 -Traveled through time and space (W2) - Ribbons: N/A

Shiny Move Tutor Manaphy - Lvl 1
31/31/30/30/31/30 - Modest - Hydration - Icy Wind, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Brine
OT: Hera - ID: 22222 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: N/A
*Great Offers Only*
*Personal Favourite*

Shiny Move Tutor Manaphy - Lvl 1
31/31/31/30/31/31 - Timid - Hydration - Icy Wind, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Signal Beam
OT: Hermes - ID: 30000 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: N/A
*Great Offers Only*

Shiny 6iv Terrakion
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Jolly - Justified - Protect, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Sacred Sword
OT: Japanese Symbols - ID: 14501 - Traveled through space and time - Ribbons: N/A

Shiny Kyogre - Lvl 100
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Drizzle - Ice Beam, Surf, Water Spout, Thunder

OT: Rinzler - ID: 32762 - Traveled through space and time - Ribbons: N/A

Last edited:
Hey, I'm going to breed some Tentacools because I'm free now. I remember you wanted one. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll breed you one as well. I'd like the HP fire Rotom if you've managed to make one!

hey,

I would be interested by the following ones:

HP Ice Manectric - Lvl 34
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Timid - Lightning Rod - Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Overheat, HP Ice
Lucario - Lvl 55
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Justified - Extreme Speed, Crunch, Close Combat, Sword Dance (Relearnable Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick and High Jump Kick)
Hidden Power Ice Landorus-T - Lvl 100
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Hasty - Intimidate (Sand Force) - HP Ice, Earthquake, Focus Blast, U-turn
OT: Japanese Symbols - ID: 59596 - Traveled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

I still don't have a thread so here is what i can provide :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dURkcWFzVlNNTzVqajNIUzZlMWc&usp=sharing#gid=3

(note that there are several sheets)

Let me know if you are interested in anything :)

thanks

6iv Move Tutor + Egg Move Timburr - Lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Guts - Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
*Great Offers Only*

6iv Egg Move + Move Tutor Pawniard - Lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Defiant - Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks
*Very Good Offers Only - Nicknamed Tarkus*

OT: Rinzler - ID: 32762 - Traveled through space and time - Ribbons: N/A
Interested in those two. Have plenty of non-Kalos 6IV shinies to offer. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Hey, I'm going to breed some Tentacools because I'm free now. I remember you wanted one. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll breed you one as well. I'd like the HP fire Rotom if you've managed to make one!
Still have to work on that lol. I'll let you know if I get one (though that would definitely be a 2 for 1 trade or a 1 for 1 if it is a fellow HP Poke). Anything else that I can interest you in for that tentacool?

hey,

I would be interested by the following ones:

HP Ice Manectric - Lvl 34
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Timid - Lightning Rod - Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Overheat, HP Ice
Lucario - Lvl 55
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Justified - Extreme Speed, Crunch, Close Combat, Sword Dance (Relearnable Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick and High Jump Kick)
Hidden Power Ice Landorus-T - Lvl 100
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Hasty - Intimidate (Sand Force) - HP Ice, Earthquake, Focus Blast, U-turn
OT: Japanese Symbols - ID: 59596 - Traveled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

I still don't have a thread so here is what i can provide :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dURkcWFzVlNNTzVqajNIUzZlMWc&usp=sharing#gid=3

(note that there are several sheets)

Let me know if you are interested in anything :)

thanks
How about your HP Ice Chimchar and HP Ice Treeko, Shiny Ralts, and Shiny Eevee?

Interested in those two. Have plenty of non-Kalos 6IV shinies to offer. Anything in particular you're looking for?
I'm looking for legendaries, shinies, and competitives that I don't have on my list. For the Timburr it would be a 5 for 1 competitive pokemon (4 for 1 if one is a HP Pokemon and so forth depending on the number of HP Pokes) and Pawniard is a 4 for 1 (with same guidelines as Timburr).

it's ok except if its HP Fire treecko (I don't have ice).
let me know if the mistake was yours or if you really want hp ice treecko

it's ok except if its HP Fire treecko (I don't have ice).
let me know if the mistake was yours or if you really want hp ice treecko

I think it was my mistake lol. So yeah, Hp Ice Chimchar, Hp Fire Treeko, and those 2 shinies. That is agreeable to you for my 3 pokemon? (I also have to clone. So the trade will probably happen tomorrow or the next day, just cause I am busy today and have to do some other orders that came first)

it's ok to me my two hp not being shinies.
I need to breed both and clone the two shinies so you have some time (i expect to have them by midnight GMT+0 but yeah we'll certainly do the trade tomorow ^^)

I noticed that the hp ice landorus was hasty, i'd prefer it jolly : /
is it a problem to change my order?

it's ok to me my two hp not being shinies.
I need to breed both and clone the two shinies so you have some time (i expect to have them by midnight GMT+0 but yeah we'll certainly do the trade tomorow ^^)
Yup, I saw they weren't Shiny, 100% fine. My GMT is EST (+5 I think with Daylight Savings). I'll keep in contact so if worst came to worst and we kept missing each other, we can trade on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)