The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did that, they have no right to be giving other people "rights" on something that's free?
Ummm... I don't wish to say, because I don't wish to get someone in trouble (they may not even have known what they were doing)... would you mind PMing me? Since I've never actually used Pokecheck, and don't know how it works (though I thought Pokemon from there had a Premier Ribbon on them, which my Manaphys do not). But I'll move them to not for trade for now.

Hi, I have a modest shiny heal bell mareep. It's ivs are 31/x/31/30/31/31 and caught in a heal ball. I would like your shiny naive tornadus for it if you like it.

Hi I've been looking for some of the event legends that I don't have and I'm interested in your Mew and Careful Jirachi.

I can offer 5 iv pokemon that I noticed you don't have after scouring your list.

Speed Boost Torchic - Jolly/Adamant with Baton Pass (noticed yours didn't have it)
Moxie Heracross - Jolly/Adamant with Rock Blast
Zorua - Timid
Special Lucario - Timid with Vacuum Wave
Aggron - Adamant with Head Smash and Stealth Rock
Prankster Murkrow - Adamant with Brave Bird

I'd be willing to breed you multiples from this list for each of your legendaries, hopefully evening the trade a bit.

Hi I've been looking for some of the event legends that I don't have and I'm interested in your Mew and Careful Jirachi.

I can offer 5 iv pokemon that I noticed you don't have after scouring your list.

Speed Boost Torchic - Jolly/Adamant with Baton Pass (noticed yours didn't have it)
Zorua - Timid

I'd be willing to breed you multiples from this list for each of your legendaries, hopefully evening the trade a bit.
Hello, unfortunately I only see enough there for one of the event Pokemon. I was looking at the zorua, heracross, torchic and murkrow. You can pick whichever legendary you want in exchange.

It gives it hp grass. I RNG'd that save specifically for a shiny HP Grass Zapdos and Moltres.
Cool. Well I very interested and will work on your clone as soon as I can

**New To The Shop**

Bulbasaur
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid/Modest - Chlorophyll (HA)/Overgrow - Egg Moves: Giga Drain

Poliwag
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Swift Swim (HA)/Water Absorb/Damp - Egg Moves: N/A

Tangela
31/31/31/31/31/xx - Relaxed - Regenerator (HA)/Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard - Regenerator - Egg Moves: Leech Seed

Magikarp
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly/Impish - Rattled (HA)/Swift Swim - Egg Moves: N/A

Cyndaquil
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Blaze - Egg Moves: Extrasensory

Treeko
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Overgrow - Egg Moves: Leaf Storm

Ralts
31/xx/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Trace/Synchronize - Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Encore, Memento, Disable
*Now in Heal Ball*

Electrike
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Lightning Rod/Static - Egg Moves: N/A

Chimchar
31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/xx/31 - Jolly/Naive - Iron Fist (HA)/Blaze - Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Blaze Kick (Must Request), Taunt

Drilbur
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Mold Breaker (HA)/Snad Rush/Sand Force - Egg Moves: N/A

Froakie
31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Timid/Jolly - Protean(HA)/Torrent - Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

Bunnelby
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Huge Power (HA)/Cheek Pouch/Pick Up - Egg Moves: N/A

Chimchar
HP Ice 31/31/31/31/31/30 - Naive - Iron Fist (HA) - Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
*Cloned For Trade*

Treeko
HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 - Timid - Overgrow - Egg Moves: Leaf Storm
*Cloned for Trade*

Ralts - Lvl 1
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Trace - Encore, Memento, Disable, Destiny Bond

Eevee - Lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Calm - Run Away - Tail Whip, Charm, Wish, Curse

Hidden Power Ice Zapdos w/ Transfer Moves - Lvl 50
31/30/31/31/30/31 - Modest - Pressure - Heat Wave, U-turn, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power
OT: Negator - ID: 48059 - Traveled through space and time - Ribbons: Champion, Sinnoh Champ, Effort, Gorgeous, Royal, Footprint, Battle Memory

Last edited:

Zorua - Timid

Actually, I just found a Torchic w/ speed boost (someone gave it to me in a junk trade... it had 5ivs lol and BP+Night Slash), so how about the Lucario in its place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)