The UU Open IV - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
probably not gonna be around tonight again for activity so another half day to day extension this round n_n

Won 2-0 vs Dice

I came into this series unprepared as i was really busy and it definitely could be seen with my plays (and i guess the teams i brought if you know their background). I pretty much lucked out dice both games, and for some reason in game 2 i kept thinking that my nidoqueen was slower than his suicune the whole time which made it a lot harder for me to win since i kept switching it out when all i needed to do was weaken it. I guess the hax gods wanted to give me another chance in this, i really appreciate dice being really sportsmanlike. He was certainly the better player in this series.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sam requesting an extension until this weekend, id been waiting a week for lowgock to tell me he was 'ready' to play after making myself available during the week. unfortunately last weekend i was very busy and we couldnt schedule a game, and he gave me no heads up 2 hours into my 4 availability window today and I didnt see his vm until it was too late and i had to go to work. it seems our schedules don't line up again until sat/sun at which point we'll play. thanks!

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
hey so Sam is dropping his mixtape soon so he'll be busy next week, so I'll be hosting the next round of UU open

activity
Shogarth vs Shoot - Shogarth hasn't been on since tuesday when they last attempted to schedule. Activity in Shoot's favor.
Mazar vs Welli0u - mazar stopped responding when welli0u tried scheduling another time, activity in welli0u's favor - edit: welli0u missed the scheduled time and tried rescheduling after deadline. activity in mazar's favor (missed the act post)

extensions
Deej Dy vs bugzinator
Lowgock vs Kiyo
Reymedy vs Real FV13
Xyldaz vs Frizy
praj.pran vs JCM.

coinflips
xtra$hine vs Unlucky Desperado

r5 coming soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)