The Wanderer vs. lucarioisawesome (reffed by TMR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The book of laws began to crack as the final law was revealed - "Thou shalt not kill." The wanderer was expecting the voice to mock him, but strangely enough, it had fallen silent. No matter - it was time to end this.

Oh I can - I'll just take a little damage for it. Seth, finish him off with Ancientpower!

Ancientpower -> Chill -> Ancientpower

And when no one was looking, the wanderer made 40 posts on a random thread. He made forty posts. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Current standings

Togepi (Seth)
HP: 41
Eng: 16%
Spe: 20
Condition:healthy
smite counter: 1(you might want these)

Litwick (Inferno)
HP: 7
Eng: 15%
Spe: ?? less the togepi
Condition: 10% paralyzed,
Stats: +2BA to fire attacks
smite counter: 1(you might want these)
Round 7: Merry Christmas!
Togepi uses ancient power finishing off its foe. A giant beam of light smite Seth doing little damage... The Wanderer WINS!

[/IMG]
Riolu (Rico)
HP: KO
Eng: ...
Spe: 60
Condition: KOed

Togepi (Seth)
HP: 31
Eng: 12%
Spe: 20
Condition:healthy
smite counter: 2

Sneasel (Icicles)
HP: KO
Spe: 115

Litwick (Inferno)
HP: 0
Spe: 1/2 miles per day

Ancient power: (no crit)[Stat boost 10/100=99 no) -9hpL -4engT
Smite: -10dmgT

Presents that you deserve for a great battle
I get 4 RC.

lucarioisawesome Gets 2 TC and a lose
Snealsel gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC,
Litwick gets 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC

The Wanderer gets 2 TC and a win
Riolu gets 1 EC, 2 MC,
Togepi gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.

Well done! This was fun to ref

Seth had been stricken with a beam of light for defeating Inferno, but was otherwise alright. Following the blow, everything had turned a sepia shade and fallen silent - Rico and Sethim were not moving, his opponent and his pokemon held still, even the wind had ceased. It was like time had stopped for all but the wanderer...and a small butterfly flitting before him.

"...You emerge victorious." the butterfly spoke, with the same voice that had been hounding him the whole battle. "Was everything I threw at you all for nothing? Is there anything left to deter ye?"

"Deter me from what?" the wanderer asked. "Raiding the tower for any loot? I didn't think there might be any treasure here."

The butterfly fell silent for a few seconds. "There is, and you've won it. State your will, mortal. What is it you seek? Wealth? Power? Knowledge?"

The wanderer had seen what power does to people - all it would do is lead to his ruin. Wealth would be nice - he was a treasure hunter, after all - but it wasn't just riches he was after. No...he had a much bigger prize in mind. "Alright..." He began "How about knowledge? Maybe you know the location of, say, the Glass Pyramid?"

Again, silence. "...The key...Personally, I think you fail to realize just what danger you're getting yourself into...but then again, I don't have a choice here...Your prize awaits in a fallen city atop a crystal spire that pierces the sea...Chirus, the Herald of Weeping Giants."

Chirus...sounds pretty impressive. But where exactly in the sea is it? Hell, which sea? And what's this about the Glass Pyramid being a key? Isn't it supposed to resurrect the dead? Maybe the notes about it were erroneous...

"The time has come for us to part, mortal," The butterfly proclaimed before the wanderer could ask any more questions. "Peace be with thee."

Just like in his battle with Maxim, lightning enveloped the wanderer, and everything went black. He came to in a tent, a Lucario nudging him awake. "Come on, boss, quit slacking off! Weren't we gonna go check out the tower?"

The wanderer pulled himself up, puzzled at this talking pokemon. "Who are you?"

The Lucario frowned...well, as much as a Lucario could, anyway. "Boss, it's me! Remember? Evolution?"

"Gah, of course!" The wanderer slapped himself over his brainfart - He had forgotten Rico and Seth both evolved yesterday! He still hadn't gotten used to it, and it felt weird seeing the ex-riolu able to talk now. "Sorry Rico, my bad."

Both trainer and pokemon stepped out of the tent to find Sethim - now a Togetic - intently gazing at a log...and a crumbled Tower of Heaven. It wasn't known exactly when it had fallen; scholars speculate it was some time just before the Roman Empire was founded.

"Come on guys, let's go!" The wanderer said as he started for the tower's ruins. As his pokemon joined him, he started wondering about that strange dream he had - the one where he had fought atop the tower while it was still standing. Was there really a city atop a tower called Chirus? He'd have to look it up when he returned to civilization...

Meanwhile, not too far from the remains of the tower, a beautiful butterfly rested its weary wings in a tiny little eden.

Outcome: Victory!

God that was terrible writing

Thanks Mog, good game LIA, and merry christmas to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)