- twash
- Zak91

Substitutes:
- B-Lulz
- Dracule Mihawk
- keely
- Somalia

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender

Germany

Starters:
13random37
Basti
TV-Rocka
Lowgock
Fakes
Tyrogue
sasu
Conflict (C)

Substitutes:
Euler
Pasy_G
Dark_Psiana
Mutter Teresa

------

And im not a big fan of some people jumping teams/locations like its their job. Kinda sad that 'some people' rather play together with a bunch of online-friends rather than with the region they are associated with. Looks like they dont have any pride for their country nor any honour or shame. Well not like that is anything new.....

FUCK YOU HIPMONLEE, I HOPE YOUR DEATH IS THE SLOWEST AND MOST PAINFUL THING EVER CAUSE ONLY PIECE OF SHIT USERS REJECT ME FROM TEAMS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

In all seriousness though, congrats to everyone who made the cut this year, I'm sure you guys will do great. And Hip, thanks for speeding up my retirement.

but there is a rule that says if you choose a team for worlds you can't change so why players who have played for africa now plays in other teams?

Give a xtra a break, the boy grew up in Houston his whole life which is why he played for central last year and then moved to Saudi Arabia this past year which is why he was with them. Quit talking down on him when you don't even understand the situation at all.

i support xtrashine in his endeavors from houston i know what its like there and its tough to make people believe you :(

best of luck xtra my man :-)

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Honestly xtrashine playing for central now doesnt even strike me as odd (he lived in the us at least) as does Ace Matador playing for Latin America.

AM Lives in England and played for UK in the WCoP 2010 and prior. Then switched over to the European WCoP Squad in 2011 and now somehow is able to play for Latin America in 2012 (because hes able to speak spanish?.?).
I hold zero grudges against AM and i respect him as (imo) one of the best players but this case looks rather fishy.
But uh.... maybe noone agrees with me on this and thinks its totally fine - so be it.

Honestly xtrashine playing for central now doesnt even strike me as odd (he lived in the us at least) as does Ace Matador playing for Latin America.

AM Lives in England and played for UK in the WCoP 2010 and prior. Then switched over to the European WCoP Squad in 2011 and now somehow is able to play for Latin America in 2012 (because hes able to speak spanish?.?).
I hold zero grudges against AM and i respect him as (imo) one of the best players but this case looks rather fishy.
But uh.... maybe noone agrees with me on this and thinks its totally fine - so be it.
LA is kinda just a dumb "region" for WCoP in general. xtra essentially being on two teams in one season isn't right, IMO, but wutevs.

Seeing a few flip flops and obvious fabrications this season. We'll see what the hosts decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)