The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have officially taken over for SND (Slice_n_Dice). I have PMed the others in the Feralitr section and await their PM response and battles.

Giga Punch, just a quick question man did you catch Balb? It seems like hes been gone for over a week now.. probably another person long in Brawl.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as I said before, deadline has been extended to monday due to easter.

Also im planning to get my matches done today!

ps: asia better start losing husk you are not helping

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
that was not a good game dont fucking lie, the person who played better lost. When that happens it is never a good game. Give me a break.

also team reveal much edit that out.

man im so mad its tempting to just give myself that win considering I was winning 5-2 and just got fucking haxraped.

dp is a terrible metagame

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, I'm sorry but I was at Disney World for the last week and I obviously haven't been able to get any battles done. I'd like to get the battles I have remaining done by the end of the weekend, but that's probably not feasable since Sunday is Easter. I'll try my best though, and sorry for my absence.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost in a game in which pretty much anything that could go against me did. Still, these things happen! Sorry to let you guys down.

Good luck for the rest of the tournament, Calciphoce. :)

I'll have our website updated with all our results and the pages that hadn't been done yet within the next week or so.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
LonelyNess, I'll try to get on late tomorrow night, about 11PM or so EST. I'm having family over, so it will be difficult for me to get on any other time.

I haven't heard a word from Conker.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Here are the people who still haven't even played one battle:

Ghandi1988
MoP
omni
Ultimascout
SePh
Roy
]v[ajin_Tupac_Z
Mario_with_Lasers
maddog
Batistutu
Judgement

Can you guys please get on with it already?

Also, out of the above the following probably need to be subbed:

Ultimascout
SePh
Mario_with_Lasers
Batistutu

Captains please look into it.

I have PMed both SePh and Pocket (the person who is supposedly subbing in for SePh) so hopefully I will get my last match done!

Here are the people who still haven't even played one battle:

Ghandi1988
MoP
omni
Ultimascout
SePh
Roy
]v[ajin_Tupac_Z
Mario_with_Lasers
maddog
Batistutu
Judgement

Can you guys please get on with it already?

Also, out of the above the following probably need to be subbed:

Ultimascout
SePh
Mario_with_Lasers
Batistutu

Captains please look into it.
what will happen to team south america if omni doesn't get his games done? vote for new captain?

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I watched that exciting game between BK and Cal, and with that result it puts me through to Round 2. Unlucky, Blue Kirby.

Obi and Cal will be playing for Round 2 I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)