The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright, just fyi, you will qualify if you win your last match vs Binabik. But if you lose then PD will be used to see who qualifies.

Pm'ed all those in my division, my fault that the match between me and Mop hasn't happend yet, and the whole ultimascout aswell as Omni being away has not helped.

Omni has not in 3 days. Trying to get my matches done.

im truly sorry. i slept over my friends house for the past two days, so i had no internet connection whatsoever. i will be available the next few hours and finally tomorrow all day.

ok Brawlex if you want to sub over seph please post here and you'll be subbed in otherwise Shiv is taking over.

blah just been stupid.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
what goof means is that brawlex is our sub but if he doesn't post here in the next day or so, i'll play instead (goof's been teaching me some dp).

but obviously ill only play if my opponents are fine with it because they might have sent a log or something and that could be unfair (except for the fact that i don't read logs).

I had already organised to play Pocket but I guess I can play Brawlex (or Shiv) instead!

Whoever is the substitute should PM me about when they want to battle :heart:

Shiv

mostly harmless
I know you did Earthworm. Problem was Pocket could only play on shoddy for the next 3-4 days and there are many rounds to go after this otherwise he would've been our first pick.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to zerowing 0-4.

My new team has won me over 40 games, and the only 2 losses have come in this tournament >_< both mainly because of moves missing. But hey, they were bound to miss eventually.

By my calculations, I'm fucking out. OBSTL can go through if he wins 2-0 or better, zerowing can lose 1-0, or win the match to go through. Husk was always winning the group.

Me and Judgement should have our battle tonight.

Where the fuck is batistutu? He hasn't responded to a 2 week old PM. Omni hasn't subbed him yet either.

batistutu will take the losses. all of my subs have not been active for a significant amount of time. it would be too late to sub him in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)